• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

“Everyone! Pile On!”

The swarm of about seven Velavs rushes into the mansion, buffs ablaze, maximized speed ready, with armies of golems and necrotic summons following afterwards in swarm.

Nil takes a deep breath.

"... You know, I don't think I expected it to end like this. Usually it's just a big, chaotic brawl outright. But I guess it can't hurt the pacing to do something new, every once in awhile."

Nil puts his guns away temporarily, and checks his person, mulling over his powers... so many ways of holy beams and protection, plenty of assorted, spirit restoring items...

"... I forgot to give Dura some Earth Beans."

Well.

Nil looks at the variety in his hand... Might come in handy later, now that they remember.

"... Guess that's life."

Guns once again drawn and charging with his power, Nil runs into the castle, watching out for any enemy inside.

Cain breathes in, before deciding screw it, he rushes into the castle while pushing caution to the wind.

Iyl grasps the Monado in his hands, and has a smile on his face.

"If I'm to do this, I must do this right. Behold, the Mechonis!"

He raised his sword, and at that moment, it seemed as if the sky itself was split asunder, as the planet was faced down with a titan of obscene proportions swinging down a colossal sword that seemed to block the skies themselves. This sword was swung to split the castle in half, infused with harmful ether that deconstructs that which it contacts. Colossal chains sprung forth from the blade as it struck, the Chains of the Heavens, which would further tear into the castle and bind space itself around them, as Iyl's slash mirrored all of this.

@Velav

"YO, WHAT THE ****!?" Someone yells out at him from the top window. "I'M TRYING TO READ HERE, SAVE THE INVASION, JACKASS!"

Said someone is a blonde demon with two large, curving horns, and a superhero-style domino mask over his eyes. He's wearing flowing purple robes with a snake pattern on them.

@Bob

An exceptionally-handsome incubus sitting on a throne greets B.O.B. as he walks in. "Oh my~" He says, leaning forward. "I knew somebody was coming, but I didn't expect it to be a robot. What a shame... I suppose this means we won't be having any 'fun' in our duel..."

@Nil

Lucifer awaits, floating in a massive main chamber as Nil enters. "So you've arrived. To be honest, I was hoping it was either you or Velav. Welcome to my castle."

@Iyl

A sword, much smaller than the Mechonis but nonetheless massive in scale, bursts out from the castle, parrying the Mechonis' sword without being deconstructed, somehow. From the rubble of the castle rises a kaiju-sized samurai-like demon, clad in black armor and bearing a massive katana. "You would seek to attack the great demon lord Masakado with such a paltry sneak attack?" He asks, his voice booming across the entire country. "Don't make me laugh!"

@Dura

As Dura enters, the smell of plague and rot is almost overpowering, but as he touches this invisible miasma, it all suddenly retracts into the body of a short male demon, with fly-like wings and four arms.

"kekekeke, what's this? a Challenger~?"

“HEY, DICKWAD! IT’S ME, VELAV!!” All of them scream in a deafening chorus. “NOW, WE CAN FIGHT, BUT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A PAIN IN THE ASS THAT IS. SO INSTEAD YOU COULD, LIKE, DEFECT AND JOIN ME TO MINOR TORMENT AND ANNOY ALL OF HUMANITY?? IT’S A COOL GIG, I PROMISE, AND IT’S SO MUCH MORE SATISFYING THAN BEING LUCIFER’S BOOTLICKER!”

A few lasers fire just adjacent to the man’s chair, missing it. “I MEAN, THE OTHER OPTION IS DEATH, BUT I KNOW DEATH WELL, IT’S SUUUPER INCONVENIENT FOR US! TAKE THE L AND SWITCH TO V AND YOU’LL SCORE TONS OF WS, MY GUY!”

Last edited:
"Yup... also take a shower or clean this place... it's disgusting." Dura says, getting ready for combat as he pulls out his Flamethrower out of his Dimensional Storage.

"... I'm not sure if that's a complement because you think I'm a strong opponent, or if you're comparing me to... whatever Velav is. Either way, inside isn't a convenient place for this, I'd think."

"Nothing of this was meant to be stealthy, as I declared my presence here."

Iyl said, flying upwards rapidly and merging with the Mechonis itself, the eyes of which seemed to glow a bright red in response to this.

"Allow us to begin then."

The Mechonis spoke with a far deeper voice than Iyl's normal one, the sound could be heard across the globe, as Eden began to spread beneath its feet and the two other swords merged into its collosal blade.

The being waved its sword, releasing a massive wave of ether containing all elements at the enemy, before aiming the sword at them again, to strike at their side.

Multitudes of Face Mechon emerge from the Mechonis, armed with ether cannons and the Chains of the Heavens, which also extend out from the sword with every strike.

The Mechon flew foward, aiming to defeat any other demons that were present.

Last edited:
@Xander

"Just me."

The words are projected into his mind more than they are spoken, and a being seemingly formed of armor, with long, slender wings, floats down. "I am the fallen angel knight, Ramiel. Do you seek to challenge the rule of my lord?"

@Velav

"WHAT!?"

The guy just about scrambles out the window to reach you, leaving a man-shaped hole in the stone and landing in front of you. "I am gonna ******* MESS. YOU. UP. LITTLE..."

He stops. "Uhh... little boy? Little girl? Sorry, it's normally easy for me to tell."

@Dura

"Well, that's just rude, is what that is..." Beelzebub levitates into the air, generating swarms of dark particles, almost like bugs. They're certainly buzzing like them.

@Nil

"Perhaps not. Why don't we talk for a moment, though? Certainly you have a personal stake in this, right? I'm not entirely opposed to a non-violent resolution. Do you play chess, perhaps?"

@Iyl

Demons fly forward to meet the Mechon, grappling them and attacking with weaponry and spells. Surprisingly enough, they actually appear to be able to damage the mechon despite their invulnerability. Masakado continues to grow in size as he parries the slash attack, countering by swinging his sword fast enough to generate a cutting shockwave across the Mechonis.

@BOB

"Actually, I prefer men... and that sword is extremely impractical." Asmodeus stands up, casting off his cape to reveal black battle armor underneath and pulling out a long rapier. "You don't seem like my type, so I'll kill you and move on."

@Mobius

"No, I don't think you can do that."

A red-skinned demon man with a blade similar in size to the anti-sword glares at Mobius. "I'm really good against the whole 'heat' thing, you see."

@Cain

"Okay, well, listen."

Cain finally finds him, a well-dressed man with slicked-back black hair looking out the window with a cup of coffee in his hand. He'd look human if he wasn't also literally purple.

"You need to wait for appointments before just barging in here, you know. It's really rude."

(Okay, i refuse to do this for every group of posts so I'm gonna take these fights two at a time)

"....Oh okay then, nevermind."

Cain begins to walk out before turning back and unleashing a massive beam of light right in the man's face.

“I guess I do, I just got thrown here by Xanna. I wish there was a more reasonable way we could work this out but, transforming humans without consent is a big no no.”

Xander draws his blade and manifests his armor

”No hard feelings then?”

“VELAV. CALL ME VELAV.” They shout back.

”AAANYWAYS, SINCE YOU ASKED FOR IT... THE VALEVIAN SPECIAL: INFINITE SPINNING MANA ARROWS!~” A fantastical display of magical mastery as hundreds of arrows swarm from different directions as an opening move, all homing in on this one demon ****.

Dura quickly retalliates by combining two of his attacks: Burst Attack and Whirlwind Spin, releasing strong and sharp winds which are flaming hot, almost could set one person on fire.

"No, I don't think you can do that."

A red-skinned demon man with a blade similar in size to the anti-sword glares at Mobius. "I'm really good against the whole 'heat' thing, you see."
"I feel flattered by your form but I have a duty and then a destiny to fulfill But first you would tell me your name, I am an honorable warrior and to know the name of my enemy is to have honor. " said mobius.

@Mobius

"Belial. Yours?" He sticks the tip of his blade in the ground, which begins to glow red with heat.

@Xander

"My duty is to my lord." Ramiel forms a lance of energy in one hand. "You are simply an obstacle to fulfilling that. Prepare yourself!"

A whirlwind begins to form around the fallen angel, before launching several cutting shockwaves at the hero.

A voice yells. "The dragonslayer was trying to polite you don't have to be an ass (a string of twenty five curse words) and the sword is the only weapon they could use in this state!"

B.O.B is holding their head in embarrassment. "Why was that installed." They mumble.

@Mobius

"Belial. Yours?" He sticks the tip of his blade in the ground, which begins to glow red with heat.

@Xander

"My duty is to my lord." Ramiel forms a lance of energy in one hand. "You are simply an obstacle to fulfilling that. Prepare yourself!"

A whirlwind begins to form around the fallen angel, before launching several cutting shockwaves at the hero.
Xander forms susanoo as an armor around him as he uses his powers to attempt to nullify the shockwaves as they come towards them
”No way I can talk to your lord then?”

@Cain

Mammon catches the light in his hand, not even spilling his coffee as he moves. Before Cain's eyes, the light appears to red-shift, then go dark. "You made a mistake of fighting the fastest of our number. Moreover, you made the mistake of using light agianst someone whose power allows them to steal it."

He turns towards Cain fully, a series of demon energy orbs forming around him. "Looks like somebody needs a lesson in ability management."

The orbs fly forward.

@Nil

"That's a shame. It gets so boring having nobody to play it with. Well then!"

Lucifer's wings spread. "Show me what you can do. I warn you, though. My ability makes me almost entirely invulnerable!"

The Face Mechon fire back with their ether cannons and strike with their ether weapons as the Chains erupt to bind the attacking demons.

The Mechonis, which is now Iyl himself, simply allows it to hit, blocked by Eden or healed by Cleansing if it could not be, as the slash gets sent back twice over at the attacker.

The Mechonis swings its blade at the enemy once more, now invoking the power of the Sword of Cycles, to repeat any harm done to the opponent once he hits, along with the strike itself. Space itself twists to draw them closer and ensure the attack succeeds in striking their torso, while the power of the mask, of the head of the Mechonis, attempts to devolve the enemy back into its smaller form, or to at least halt its growth.

Last edited:
Cain looks at the orbs, for a moment, before pulling out what he was preparing.

"Limiter Removal x4."

Cain suddenly disappears from the spot he was standing, appearing from behind Mammon. Using Attractive Force, he proceeds to unleash a volley of punches.

"..."

Nil raises an eyebrow for a moment, but just kinda shrugs it off and raises his guns.

GIGA HOLY ARK: BE STILL!

Lucifer is ingulfed in immense, holy light, causing an explosion that rips apart the castle around them, before leaving the individual pieces stuck mid air, along with Lucifer, frozen in place about 10 meters from where he was shot.

@Bob

Rather than wasting more time, the demon Asmodeus lunges forward, suddenly teleporting behind BOB and swinging downward.

@Iyl

Masakado deftly avoids the two returning slashes. "You can reflect and nullify damage, it seems... Well, then." His blade begins to glow white, enough to illuminate the entire world. As space twists, time seems to twist agianst it, creating some sort of collision as the two blades strike. Masakado, somehow, was able to parry the space-twisting attack with his own, and while his growth is somewhat slowed, it's not stopped altogether.

@Mobius

@Xander

"I'm Mobius, then Belial why don't we turn the heat on a bit at this party" mobous said as his sword ignited in his black fire.

@Dura

Beelzebub fires out his swarm, which rapidly expands to strike the spinning flame. As it does so, Dura can feel the heat of the fire lowering, the spinning getting slower... as if contact with that swarm is weakening his attacks...

@Velav

"THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! TIME TO EAT FIST, BITCH!"

Screaming like a ******* madman, Astaroth charges forward, punching through the projectiles as they approach him despite whatever piercing or other effects they may have, charging towards Velav like a relativistic bullet train.

@BOB

The invulnerability... does not work, and BOB is promptly cleaved in half by the sword.

The Mechonis' blows now begin to drain life as well, upon contact with even the blade, as space is twisted again, this time to place the Mechonis above the other titan for a falling stab. At the moment this happens, the very Earth seems to betray its enemy as well, as enormous weapons created by Age of Babylon begin extending from the ground to strike and bind the enemy. The blade coming down seems to bore a hole into existence, the very presence of which begins eating into the enemy.

“Tsk - Hold of Rib!” The Velav focused on weaves backwards and casts a sudden lurching from the ground, hundreds of spiked bones arching out in an attempt to spear and trap the demonic foe, while the rest of the Velavs circle around the demonic foe’s flanks and bombard him with magical arrows —

Furthermore, Velav’s golems get close, looming overhead...

The other B.O.Bs summoned earlier fire everything in their arsenals which include black holes at the castle for a minute straight as the original disappears charge used.(worth it)

@Xander

"Not unless you kill me."

The shockwaves cut against Susanoo, slowly chipping away at it.

@Cain

Mammon turns, stopping each punch as they come at him with rapid and precise movements. Each time, Cain can feel his punches slowed to a crawl, the energy from them stolen.

"Have a taste of your own medicine."

He lightly taps Cain's chest, and the combined force of his entire punch barrage hits him all at once, knocking him through several walls.

Dura quickly teleports out of the way with a snap, appearing behind Beel, now creating chains out of souls to bind him. As he dashes and releases a Dragon Fist fused with Dragon Thunder. "Dragon Thunder Fist!"

Cain looks at himself for a moment, before teleporting back in. Appearing behind Mammon he throws out the Flame of Judgement.

Back