• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"And I am in another place that I do not recognize."

Taking a brief look around Zett looks a bit stumped.

"Wonder what the test would be like."

(I'll let you live this time and say you activated it, oliver, just be more careful next time)

@Blahblah9755 upon closer inspection, it appears that his cells have the same regenerative and adaptive properties as those of goblins, and then some. IN fact, compared to the goblins, it looks like even complete cell death can be regenerated from.

He gives a thumbs up. "Okay, you win! But be careful, my sister is strong! Stronger than me, even though she is small!"

You've got to be kidding me. How the hell can he regenerate like that? He isn't even a goblin!

I simply wait for what is likely coming next.

"Why aren't you attacking us ?"

McBullet asks very confused about the situation, while his giant gun pointed towards the minotaur.

He nods happily. "My sister! Her name is Deedee, and she is small, but strong. I would fight you more, but I am on last life, so I will come back later! Have fun!"

He vanishes, beamed back up to... wherever he came from.

"That....was very weird..."

Cain is still dumbfounded at the entire situation that unfolded.

(That thing has impressive healing abilities, I should stay clear if him.)

“Caw”
[You're in an entirely different area, we're in what's left of Moscow and you guys are in Wyoming]

Nil is not cool with this.

"So, I suppose the fight will continue another time then."

Reina says with a smile while lowering her arrow.

"I mean, we don't really need anything like that. If we just stick together, we should be able to take out Deedee and fix this just fine... Probably."

@the new summons

"Oh, here's something you can do," Ichika's voice speaks directly into their minds. "There are two major targets for you to worry about at the moment. One is the leader of a hostile monster army currently occupying the country of Japan. THe other is one of your fellow summoned, whose crimes have now put him at the top of the list of most wanted people in the world. Both of them might be interesting to go after."

I check the area he got up to see if there are any bits of blood, hair, or any other remains, ingesting one sample, and storing any others in vials.
“He experienced total cell death, but came back. That’s amazing…” I excitedly mutter.

"... Well, at least the cancer's creator is dead now i guess."

Gunner McBullet attempts to see the good side of the situation.

Looking around myself, I find charred bits of flesh that most likely correspond to the horned creature considering its lack of spores. A few things I discern from it make me somewhat more hopeful. Primarily, he seems to have had "extra lives" so to speak, explaining his last comment, with each one he has amplifying his regeneration. Unless his sister also has these extra lives, she shouldn't be as tough to keep down.

"We could probably make a new one if it makes you feel better."

Cain says to Sam, he wonders if the metal he gathered is still around.

The bird responds directly to Ichika’s mind
“We shall head towards Japan now, our monster problem should not exist much longer.”
Everyone else just hears a bird going “Caw”

"Yes but I have yet to get real sleep and making a hand held lazer gun that vaporized people is a better use of time or other very effective weapons. I wanted to get them a ice cream cone." I say teary eyed.

"Oh. Well we still have to fight that minotaur looking person. Anyone have an idea on how?"

"Yeah, let's prepare. Rest for a moment, then figure out where exactly Deedee is."

"Well, if it's any consolation, that creature was specialized for regeneration speed and potency, so its sister shouldn't be as much of a problem."

The PCs on what's left of Moscow can hear... something, just as Asterious left.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...eh, it's probably nothing.

Back