• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"... I mean, I can join in if you want. I just don't know why exactly we're fighting now instead of later."

(why there is nothing better to do)

"I do not see grace to that, but I can do this" and with that he duplicate in 4.

"Much better now" with those words mobius accelerated with all his power against Xander, one launched an omega beam another one flew behind him and launched an electric shock, the one on the left would launch a black flare with his anti sword while the one on the Right would launch an explosion of vibrations

“Wow, I wish I had those odds”

15 other Xander’s proceed to spawn, reversing the ratio from 4-1 to 1-4 in Xander’s favor

Xanders 1 applies reality splinter, turning each battle into a 1v1 per splinter, allowing each splinter to fight off each attack individually, blocking the Omega Beams with the world shield, the electric shock dissipated by transmutational energies, the black fire being crushed by Xander’s Ki power, and the vibrations being converted into harmless light by his armor.

Xanders 2-16 began charging a kamehameha wave each, focusing their power.

All the clones dissipate.

"So if someone from my team helped me, would one of your team do it?" mobius throws a rhetorical question due to Xander copying his strategy of doubling down.

"I wish this was a show-off competition but it isn't."

Last edited:
"I see"

Mobius looked at Xander and then raised his power, causing the environment to warp slightly.

"here we go" as he shot out ready to fight hand to hand even if it is against a crowd of clones

"I do not oppose your cause, having doubts is very different from trying to go straight to war, I asked Nil before attacking and accept his opinion and do not attack, the main reason I oppose this is that the Humanity and any other civilization must handle itself, learn from its mistakes and not be manipulated by external forces, one or another council is fine but take the world by force without asking the world their opinion"

"First they are Executive, Legislative and Judicial. where you have to make an order between the 3 powers of the state, both share status and need each other."

"the legislative power, which approves or repeals laws, while the judiciary, is the one that interprets, enforces or invalidates laws.

"The executive power is responsible for the daily management of the State, it conceives and executes policies and laws that have to be applied; represents the nation in its diplomatic relations; supports the armed forces and sometimes advises on legislation"

"Second you know that takes a discussion between various members of the government and is not overnight? At least he could not do something like try to run for president or something."

(this turned into a political fight instead of a Vs :v)

Nil decides to speak to both combatants

"Hope you don't mind me pitching in, cosmic awareness says I'm going to be observing this fight as long as I'm anywhere near it. I'm not entirely sure why Mobius is bringing it up, but, I think he is on the right track. If multiple people have to work together to get things done, one bad person is going to have way more trouble wrecking things. It's less risk, and if the status quo is doing well, things staying the same as a result isn't nearly as bad. I guess it sort of hits the nail on the head for our end of things... Humanity can live on it's own, we just need to respond to threats to it, whenever they come up."

“That’s a very utilitarian way to look at it though. You’re willing to let people die every day for the status quo to go on and be reactionary, when you could go out and be proactive. Could things work themselves on their own? Of course, they tend to, but we can’t forget that the longer we wait the more people suffer.”

"... People die with revolutions and conquest too, and by the end, it's not even certain if you'll actually be making things better. Plenty of times, people just miss the bigger picture and have everything cave in on them. That's why authoritarians fall. I don't like seeing people die, but that's exactly why we stand where we stand."

Irritated, bored by this lack of combat, the ******** themselves spawns forth from the skies and before the two of them, more than annoyed at this philosophical chatter between the liars more akin to two politicians than actual good-willed people. First, to Xander - "Please, don't blabber about making things better, when you're standing with Neko Ken Kaneki on a power trip. If you want to be evil and tyrannical, that's fine, but don't preach pretentious prattle about goodness. At least Nil up there is trying to do good things, even if the guy clearly has no idea what he's doing now that he's a fish out of water, asked to grow legs. Altruism isn't a fashion accessory, go big or go home."

Then, a look at Mobius with a... honestly, how to describe it? "I don't even know enough about you to diss you, honestly."

Last edited:
"that's the good thing about not having recognition, people don't criticize you :v"

"Also to begin with I did not want to fight against you initially (@Yobo_Blue), in fact I asked Velva something (I think it was" what do you do to entertain yourself ") then that girl came" (points to the Oni who is in the distance (@Paul_Frank )) "and began to Asking me things like if I thought I had a chance against them, I told her that I wasn't stupid and that I had a Trick not to lose, then she insisted that she wanted to see me fight. "

"So I am not technically responsible for this confrontation"

The planet suddenly begins to shake, as a strange, violet magic circle starts to form on the moon.

Ichika has been too drunk and depressed to do this until now, but... well, here we go anyway.

The circle catches the attention of every single remaining summoned.

Coolguy McChad props up his sunglasses.

"... I guess now is a good a time as any, right? Everyone's bunkered up, and they pretty much just had a spar into a political discussion out of boredom. Still..."

Nil senses the circle and immediately jumps out of base

"Well... That is not good."

God Hand and Ark Angel are drawn, as he casts Protect, Shell, Reflect, Blink, Regen, Heat Riser and Tetrakarn.

"Wo-oah-oah!" Dura says, as she notices the planet shaking... this can't be good. She stares at the moon and... yup, not good at ******* all.

All the Izumis look towards the moon at once, wondering what's going on, as does Opha.

"Well that can't be good." The oni watching the fight comments

"... well that's more interesting..!"

The wide smirk of the counter-culture counterman of null, negation, and stirring dissertations pops up a few hundred thousand feet into the air, before clapping his hands together and chanting out spells with instant, rapid-fast wordplay..!

"Fly
Bless of Magic Caster
Infinity Wall
Magic Ward, Holy
Life Essence
Greater Full Potential
Freedom
False Data, Life
See Through
Paranormal Intuition
Temporal Dominion
Cheon Bu's External Energy Control from the Three Skills
Cheon Bu's Swordsmanship from the Three Skills
Enhanced Mental Magic Attack Power
Troll's Regenerative Power
Steel Skin
Giant's Strength
Fast Thinking
Gehoerns's Mental Transcendence
Greater Resistance
Mantle of Chaos
Indomitability
Sensor Boost
Greater Luck
Magic Boost
Dragonic Power
Greater Hardening
Heavenly Aura
Absorption
Penetrate Up
Greater Magic Shield
Mana Essence
Triplet Maximize Magic, Explode Mine
Triplet Magic, Greater Magic Seal
Triplet Maximize Boosted Magic,
Magic Arrow."

"Battle Plan. Low-Class God's Eye. Redirect Mayhem."

Flying up and away from potential danger, the swarms of auto-casting orbs pausing and readying to focus, while Velav strafes away and analyzes the foe completely when they first show themselves..!

"The moon... there's a weird circle on it. Whatever it may do, it's probably not good at all, if it's like the goblins... prepare to fight some people." Dura says, charging up her power.

Half the moon then explodes. It just... outright blows up, sending half its mass spiraling out into space at relativistic speeds. Everyone watching can see a massive, cosmic, metallic worm boss shooting out of the moon, with a humanoid figure riding atop it. The figure's high-pitched scream rings out to everyone in the cosmos.

"WHAT'S UP, BITCHES!?"

"... Well."

At least the base is in tact right now.

Nil charges his weapons.

"Not much, just, the entire human race out here on the moon. How are you?"

“... Ah, good thing my city’s still doing nicely...”

Floating among temporary allies, he prepares to strike, spending a moment to fully recharge his MP in a martial arts meditation stance to be fully ready and buffed to the maximum on battle start.

For reference, when I continue this, I'll be retconning the last couple posts. This RP ended up being significantly more serious than this outright meme.

(We're rewinding time somewhat, to Post #2812)

The release of Rhongomyniad is enough to shatter the weapon, destroying everything around it. it is such that the texture surrounding the world is torn away, revealing the truth beneath it. On that day, the world changed forever.

A wave of energy passes over the entire planet and outwards, affecting everybody on it. [Everyone is now granted their Set 4 powers]. The spot where the battle had been fought is now, rather inexplicably, a field of flowers... with Zephyr being nowhere to be found.

... So, it didn't work. Amakros is gone... but, Zephyr is as well?

Nil moves in on the scene, guns still at the ready.

Back