• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"Who is your current leader and why?"

The fellow dances around in the air like a flying 'lil maniac, circling the newcomer to Rabbit Town.

"Just coming in to check in on the new arrival, how are you doing?"

Nil starts to really enjoy using a snowboard to fly, at this point, and continues to float above the ground while holding this conversation.

I also start floating. Just kind of in my nature now.

"Pretty shitty if you ask me. I'm used to gods ******* me over, but this is different..."

Snap of fingers, time rewinds to when building wasn't destroyed. That's certainly new.

"Anyway, what's even happening."

"Well, I'm pretty sure Zephyr did something to this planet, so we should probably talk on the moon. We've ended up moving humanity's population."

"Iiit's a bit embarrassing but... I find him a bit pretty, so I was going to call him pretty boy, kinda the second time I do that, ahaha..."

@Moritzva

"You've seen him before, you watched his fight with Amakros. The victor of that scuffle, Zephyr, the demon king. If you were asking why he's my leader, I found his goals interesting, and we are both demons, so together with another ally of mine, we all joined forces." She responds

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Speaking of which, Mobius, that was your name right? I know by now you noticed the dark energy surge over the planet, and you are likely ready to go to war with us, for some self described noble reason, or for avenging your comrade, whatever reason you'd make. I recommend you dont do that, we said we wanted the least amount of bloodshed possible, and you, especially on your own, would not be able to battle us on anywhere near equal ground. So please, don't try it, for your sake, because you lack the power to do so." This oni in specific seemingly lacks any of the tact Izumi had, and as such, just speaks her mind with an indifferent certainty, as if what she was saying was common sense.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Speaking of which, Mobius, that was your name right? I know by now you noticed the dark energy surge over the planet, and you are likely ready to go to war with us, for some self described noble reason, or for avenging your comrade, whatever reason you'd make. I recommend you dont do that, we said we wanted the least amount of bloodshed possible, and you, especially on your own, would not be able to battle us on anywhere near equal ground. So please, don't try it, for your sake, because you lack the power to do so." This oni in specific seemingly lacks any of the tact Izumi had, and as such, just speaks her mind with an indifferent certainty, as if what she was saying was common sense.
mobius starts laughing and laughing and laughing and the whole moon starts to shake.

"Do you really think I'm going to fight without having an advantage on the battlefield? it is not that I care in the end everyone will "die" either for ichika and its reset"

"It does seem like something you might do. I didn't take you for the smart, tactical type. Tell me then, what sort of field would you want to fight in, that you think you'd have the tactical advantage in?" She asks with geniune, piqued curiosity, paying no mind to his comments on Ichika.

"If you wanted, I'm sure we could arrange a one versus one with someone from our group in whatever location you picked." The oni says, chuckling slightly.

"Who is Zephyr... ah whatever, if the moon is where you want to go-"

Distance between moon and us: 0

"Then to the moon we go."

"It does seem like something you might do. I didn't take you for the smart, tactical type. Tell me then, what sort of field would you want to fight in, that you think you'd have the tactical advantage in?" She asks with geniune, piqued curiosity, paying no mind to his comments on Ichika.

"If you wanted, I'm sure we could arrange a one versus one with someone from our group in whatever location you picked." The oni says, chuckling slightly.
"The sun, well due to the instability of the earth, it could be a planet with similar characteristics but mars is a no, the dimensions of pockets are secure traps, the truth is the only place I think is the earth"

Nil floats slightly upwards then immediately discovers he's on the moon.

"... Well. Either way, we've got an atmosphere here, so you don't need to worry about breathing. Velav's got a city over there, one of Zephyr's generals is talking to them right now along with Mobius, one of my guys. As per who Zephyr is, he's sort of a demon warlord set up in Romania. Don't entirely know the full extent of what he's doing beyond world conquest, but I can line out some of the specifics inside. We have a war room."

Nil flies over the people still trying to find their way to their specific place in what was slowly evolving from a base to a megalopolis, and goes to the war room.

"So earth is out because it's unstable, pocket dimensions are out because they can be trapped, and the moon is out for obvious reasons. How about this, if you wanted to challenge one of us, I could create a planet to fight on right in front of you, so you'd know its not been tampered with, then I'd send the combatant to meet you there. The planet would be identical to earth, save for not having life yet." She says nonchalantly

"...i'm sorry, why are you throwing names at me assuming i know them?"

This is already a pain. I didn't even need to worry about oxygen anyway. **** sake.

I enter the war room nochelantely.

"So earth is out because it's unstable, pocket dimensions are out because they can be trapped, and the moon is out for obvious reasons. How about this, if you wanted to challenge one of us, I could create a planet to fight on right in front of you, so you'd know its not been tampered with, then I'd send the combatant to meet you there. The planet would be identical to earth, save for not having life yet." She says nonchalantly
"It's fine but I'll leave a clone to observe you. I have things to do and prepare for the fight". mobius says and creating a clone, starts to travel at MFTL speeds.

a message is also sent to Nil with the information of what happened

(I'm going to sleep and tomorrow I have to go to work in the morning so this can wait.)

"... Didn't I tell you like, 2 minutes ago to not blow anything u..."

Nil audibly sighs

"I'd recommend you fight somewhere like Pluto or another place in the solar system. Not Jupiter, if you end up tearing off a majority of it's mass, earth will be at risk for way more asteroids. Probably Neptune or something like that."

"Yeah, sorry, things have been going so fast that I've mostly regulated my thought process to just responding as opposed to catching up. Let's start at the beginning. Ichika, a goddess who stole my power, which inofitself is way too long of a story, made this test to create other people capable of enforcing justice across the wider Multiverse. Since then, we've had to deal with a variety of threats, causing a lot of Earth, the planet down there, to blow up. Most recently, we've had a guy called Zephyr show up, a demon lord who wanted to take over the world to run it better, blah blah blah, I'm sure you can get the picture."

As he makes his speech, he points to various areas on the maps, islands being sunk, Eurasia still feeling the scars of what Nameless did to it, the US being a nuclear wasteland, a castle in romania, and other notable attributes.

"One of my allies who was very, very angry about demons tried to go kill them, but he ended up being overwhelmed and died himself. After that, we just continued with moving the humans up from earth, then..."

The map shifts, the seas turning red and the green of everywhere else becoming purple.

"Whatever just happened, by his hand. All I know it's not good, not what it does. Any questions?"

The oni on the moon makes a finger gun, and points it off into the distance.

"Bang." She says, acting as if she was shooting. And, surprisingly for an action that childish, true to her word, a planet, identical to earth, does in fact appear in space, within view of those looking, however, unlike what one might think, its appearance doesn't seem to upset any sort of orbits or rotations or tides, and leaves the other planets as they were.

The avatar on earth looks towards the sleeping Xanna, and the talking Xander and Dura and speaks up.

"So, as you can see, I created that planet in the sky, this is because the avatar on the moon managed to get someone to accept a duel. And now one of you has to fight that duel." She says to the three

Meanwhile in the time temple, shenanigans continue.

"I'm basically a demon, too! Are you guys fighting demonic racism, or something?" They spin around happily, another building rising up beside them, far into the sky.

"Hm? Yeah but... I kinda don't know if I will be able to make it. Sure, I am a bit more powerful than he is but what if he somehow calls reinforcements?"

"Mmhmm, one of you. It can't be me for obvious reasons." Izumi says, waving her fingers around, creating a few laws on the planet, most designed to ensure the safety of both the planet and solar system in case anything happened to it. She then casts, and maintains a massive version of <Gatom>, connecting the castle to this exact location on the new planet.

"I was personally going to recommend Xanna, since she seems bored, or Xander since she's sleeping." She says, after hearing the recommendation for Dura to fight

@Moritzva

"I guess you can say that. We tried to do good, but some people have some sort of stigma against us, in addition to there having been a few bad apples earlier in this trial, so we weren't trusted, and were even attacked."

"I dunno, you all seem like evil asshats to me, but who am I to judge?"

Velav looks up and into the sky - ooh, and would you look at that..! A smile grows across his face as he sees the new great planet, fresh, free, ready for mayhem and judgement. That devious smirk grows on him...

"See you later, new friend!~"

In a moment, Velav teleports off and away towards this new planet, ready to make things very, very interesting...

"Perhaps... but this is the perfect opportunity to see if Dura truly believes in our causes. If she's willing to do fair battle with her past teammates in order to protect our case... Why, there could be no greater poetic justice, don't you think~?"

Last edited:
"Hm... that sounds fair..." Dura says, thinking exactly on how she'd try to beat Mobius fair and square... without killing him. Atleast unless he wanted it to be to death.

Last edited:
"Tch... what a pain. Dragged by a God and forced to become a cosmic scout boy. Can't wait to go back home..."

I look at the map again... seeing earth like this never fails to make me sad.

"Who do i gotta shoot?"

"As of right now, we're to wait until Zephyr makes his move to open fire. As of right now, we're just going to defend this moon base. I've already got my Praetorian on top of it, so... I guess we could just, watch the fight Mobius is apparently about to have on a new planet of Izumi's making, if you get too bored. There's also a TV."

Nil just sorta looks at him, and puts his head in his hands.

"... Jeez, reinforcements and it's when nothing is really happening... Alright, let me ask you this. Do you use anything based in Ki or natural energy?"

Mobius would be in the most precise Space in Kepler-90 trained with a lot of robots that the same Design to increase his powers in a natural way and win his next battle.

"...okay. Thanks, i guess."

I put it in my pocket and decide to instantly leave for a bit. Turning into dust and stretching said dust, i take a look over the entire solar system to see what's up.

Mobius would leave a clone to prepare a banquet whether he dies or wins, then uses teleportation to reach the moon.

"I'm ready to the fight"

Nil sits on the couch, observing the fight with cosmic awareness... and soon realizing Velav has done something to the planet.

"... oh boy."

"... Mobius, there are some surprises for you up there. It's not something Izumi caused, it's something from Velav. Be on your guard."

"... Well, considering you have reactive evolution, just don't tank any massive hits and you'll probably be good."

Back