• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"... Well, considering you have reactive evolution, just don't tank any massive hits and you'll probably be good."
"OK" mobius said

My RE<<<<The dura's RE (isn't bound by class and can also craft anything he wishes as well record an opponent with his record skill to create counters towards their abilities)

The oni on the moon yawns and stretches as Mobius comes back, ready for the fight.

"Okay, I'll take you there now. <Gatom>." She says, teleporting herself and Mobius to the location of the fight on the other planet

"Your opponent should be here shortly."

My RE<<<<The dura's RE (isn't bound by class and can also craft anything he wishes as well record an opponent with his record skill to create counters towards their abilities)
You do realize Doomsday's reactive evolution allows him to tank omega beams within a few blasts and other equally nonsense showings

You do realize Doomsday's reactive evolution allows him to tank omega beams within a few blasts and other equally nonsense showings
the omega beams at that time were not EE they were just normal beams darkseid himself claimed not to use his true power

The oni on the moon yawns and stretches as Mobius comes back, ready for the fight.

"Okay, I'll take you there now. <Gatom>." She says, teleporting herself and Mobius to the location of the fight on the other planet

"Your opponent should be here shortly."
"I'll be waiting for he" mobius said as he observed the environment seeing that it was exactly the same as the earth and then he looked into deep space, he felt calm

"Hm? Well, I suppose I dont' see anything wrong with that," Zephyr nods. "Just try to leave him alive... it makes things more interesting that way."

the omega beams at that time were not EE they were just normal beams darkseid himself claimed not to use his true power
(That is in fact not what happened in the comic in question (Doomsday Hunter/Prey) and Darkseid is left comatose by the end of their fight. In fact in a prior meeting Doomsday is stated to be the only being to ever inspire fear in Darkseid)

Izumi nods

"Okay, good luck, this shouldn't be too hard, hopefully."

Since the two locations were spatially connected, Izumi just sends Xander up there without even utilizing her teleportation, she herself however, does not follow, since she can't have two avatars in the same location, and the other oni was there already.

Aww that's lame.

"... about time for me to give my input~"

Flying up and swooping about, Velav conjures forth the greatest of magical conjurations at his fingertips, the arcane mixing of Maximize Decaspell Meteor Fall with Orbs of Auto-Casting and the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown, with Crack in the Ground splitting apart the earth -

"MAYHEM & PURGATORIUM!"

Everything trembles and shacks across the planet as the earth beneath Xander and Mobius' battlefield splits apart across various points, isolating the two of them on an island in the middle of four connecting fissures, before that platform they rest on creaks and tears itself apart to the great void below - while, up in the sky, a snowstorm. Except, you know, replacing the snowflakes with meteors. Just an absolute decimation of raining hell upon the world with meteor upon meteor upon meteor, laying waste across the planet and leaving the air thick with dust and ablaze with danger at every turn.

(Yobo and Oliver)

Xander reality splinters to separate their battle from Velav’s attacks, but the splinter on his side only blows up meteors coming right at him, leaving the rest alone

Xander's hand would stop before it could penetrate much more than Mobius's skin, this was due to his tail subject Xander's arm, stopping his action.

"Kaio-Ken x4" Mobius increased his powers and moving away noticing change

Last edited:
(I will just say that I used my tail to prevent you from passing through my heart but you hurt me and lost my concentration due to the changes that allowed me to get away from you, okay?)

The oni stands there watching as the planet is torn apart in multiple places, and the safety laws take effect, however, since she found this turn of events interesting, she waves her hand and stops the automatic repairs of the planet for now.

Creating a bag of beef jerky in her hand, she sits down cross-legged and starts eating while watching the fight.

Meanwhile in the time temple

"Yay, it's done!" The now giant Izumi says.

Parting her hands, there is a bunch of concentric flaming wheels with eyes. They then rotate faster and faster and take the form of a girl.

"Uhh, all according to plan." She says to no one in particular.

"I'll name you Opha, maybe. The names a work in progress, anyway you can go outside now, I'll create more soon, if anyone asks, tell them I sent you." And with that Izumi pushes the confused looking angel outside of the time temple, and out into the castle.

"Omega WTF"
Before they were on a quiet planet now they were in what seemed to be an apocalypse.

"Hey, do you think it's better to see who did this or we continue"

"Hmm?"

Zephyr raises an eyebrow at the angel's sudden appearance. "I wasn't aware angels were on this world as well."

He raises a hand, prepared to blast the poor thing into oblivion.

"Eh? Reality fuckery? Well, that won't do at all!"

Not one to let his plans be foiled by something so simple, he directs a wave of his Blue magic forward and at the reality-splintering spell, dispelling and removing it from the equation so they can further enjoy meteorites and crumbling earth, as the ground slowly collapses into a massive void of pure death energy. Good thing they all resist death magic, though.

The angel freaks out and rapidly waves her hands as if to say no, before managing to stammer out her attempt at an explanation.

"W-wait! T-there was a big lady, red with horns and we were in a weird place and then she made me and pushed me out here. She said to say she sent me." Opha blurts out as fast as she could

Zephyr immediately lowers his hand. "Ah... So Izumi created you. Apologies."

He stands, smiling at her with a completely different demeaner from the one he had just seconds ago. when he was about to, you know, murder her.

"Zephyr Satanael Highwind. And you?"

Opha sighs, relieved to not have ceased existing yet.

"Opha is what she named me. But then she said the name was a work in progress or something." She says

"Anyway, nice to meet you."

"It is rather, you think that if that Goddess who cannot do anything on her own due to her uselessness seeks help to deal with stronger beings, I only make sure that you are legitimate people and do not betray for more power But the same logic can be applied to me after all, I have killed around 1,683 lesser gods and 637 supernatural entities where I come from, so I don't think you guys like it, or it's just me who wants to fight strong people, who knows"

"It is rather, you think that if that Goddess who cannot do anything on her own due to her uselessness seeks help to deal with stronger beings, I only make sure that you are legitimate people and do not betray for more power But the same logic can be applied to me after all, I have killed around 1,683 lesser gods and 637 supernatural entities where I come from, so I don't think you guys like it, or it's just me who wants to fight strong people, who knows"
“I see. I wasn’t aware you thought like that. If you want, theres always a place for you in our group.

"I'm sorry but I prefer not to have to do with a demon, it is not because of rasism, it is rather its energy brings very bad memories, well let's finish with this" he said while launching a lightning storm and then causing a planetary level Earthquake to unbalance his opponent and give your electric shocks a chance to hit your enemy.

Xander simply sends back the lightning and sends it back with his parry projectile and rushes through it with ultra instinct and Noble Phantas enhanced speed
”Since we’re evenly matched lets make it a challeng. You can summon another person to aid you.”

first absorb the electricity and then use Counter Vanish to stop the second attack, Flight to avoid being around Xander

"Friend you know that most of my team is dead or busy, right? I mean Nil, he's probably not very interested in fighting right now but who knows?"

Back