• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Cain looks around himself for a moment, still sitting on the golden desert before standing up. He decides to look at the moon.

"I...need some time to think for myself."

"Well, that just happened."

Velav, after just recently curing world hunger at the cost of chronic constipation, decides his next move is to teleport over to America and begin campaigning for election, since technically we retconned to before the election anyways.

[We already moved all of humanity to the moon from my recollection]

[Like personally I think that's wack but it's what it is]

[Then I teleport there to start campaigning for President of Humanity.]

"... Not really sure. That said, if he's gone, maybe we could like, raid the castle or something? I dunno."

Cain looks at the moon and decides to teleport up there, into a random crater that he hopes isn't taken and just...stares at the night sky. He doesn't really know what to do next, and that all of humanity is up on there.

@Yobo_Blue

"Well, he's gone now, so what do you think we should do? Is it worth keeping up the castle and holding down the fort, or should I take it down or move it or something?"

A strange distortion happens in the world, given things had changed again, Iyl reappears into existence near the castle where the fight took place.

Immediately, most are able to recognize that something strange is happening, as a field of flowers seems to spread from underneath their feet, and it feels like the world is being supplanted somewhat, by a more peaceful one.

The large robot slowly starts to turn on and starts to look around to see if anyone is around to find no signs of human life. The robot remembering its abilities hits it's self but is unharmed. It seems humanity is alive, the question is where and with that the robot starts their search. It looks everywhere on the planet it can reach from the highest parts of the atmosphere to the deepest of the sea it finds no one so it thinks and it thinks and it thinks some more would human forgot their old world it decides no. So it would use Morse code. The robot flies up higher than the sky where up is no longer and in a blink of a eye the world disappeared. But then I got try of reading this like a dr. Seuss book as the planet returned and left again. In Morse code it asked where did you go? The question is finished and the planet is safe.

"Wait, Iyl?"

Nil lowers his guns, confused about this overall situation.

"CITIZENS OF MOONTOPIA!"

Velav, the midget of indiscernible appearance and gender, stands atop a great podium and speaks to the crowds of humanity all sorta cramped on a single moon.

"These are chaotic, unstable times. Disease, plague, omnipotent gods teleporting the entire population to a sphere a fourth the size of what you were on. Fairly sure a few million of you are already dead via entity cramming, or something."

They begin to pace back and forth across his summoned podium, beckoning to the mass of millions before him.

"And I am absolutely not going to change that."

The crowds erupt into confusion and murmuring sounds. Velav continues.

"But, my counterpoint is that things will be like, significantly worse if you vote for anyone else. Since you'll be subject to malicious gods rather than my mildly irritating annoyances. Sounds like a good deal, yeah..? In other words, vote Velav."

He teleports away to repeat the speech.

"CITIZENS OF MOONTOPIA!"

Velav, the midget of indiscernible appearance and gender, stands atop a great podium and speaks to the crowds of humanity all sorta cramped on a single moon.

"These are chaotic, unstable times. Disease, plague, omnipotent gods teleporting the entire population to a sphere a fourth the size of what you were on. Fairly sure a few million of you are already dead via entity cramming, or something."

They begin to pace back and forth across his summoned podium, beckoning to the mass of millions before him.

"And I am absolutely not going to change that."

The crowds erupt into confusion and murmuring sounds. Velav continues.

"But, my counterpoint is that things will be like, significantly worse if you vote for anyone else. Since you'll be subject to malicious gods rather than my mildly irritating annoyances. Sounds like a good deal, yeah..? In other words, vote Velav."

He teleports away to repeat the speech.
The citizens of Moontopia, as Velav puts it, are quite... confused. But they like that he tells it how it is. Indeed, Velav's speech is quickly becoming a popular one.

"... Okay, so, you have any idea what's happening or are we both confused?"

"... Right. Either way, we really shouldn't just be sitting around looking stupid, so, I'm going to try and advance on the castle and see what's up, if anything."

Nil kicks off the ground a bit and starts flying towards his destination.

The robot remembers to being it saw that looked human except for their eyes it never seen star shape or red iris before so it avoided them. Maybe they know it thinks flying to were it last saw them a castle.

"Lots of people are gathering after that huh, well, Zephyr is gone, humanity is on the moon, suppose I should think of what to do next." Izumi comments to herself, entering the castle again

She works on repairing whatever damage the structure may have sustained, and changing the doorways to allow the front entrance to lead to the entry hall as normal, with the exits from the hall leading into random locations, with their exits leading to other random locations, so any random people walking in couldn't just charge through the castle in Zephyr's absence

"Uh, greetings. I am not exactly familiar with who you are, though I believe you appeared around the same time I vanished."

He said, looking over at Xanna.

"All of this world seems to be a disaster, but it is possible I may be able to fix it, or recreate it I suppose."

"Uh, greetings. I am not exactly familiar with who you are, though I believe you appeared around the same time I vanished."

He said, looking over at Xanna.

"All of this world seems to be a disaster, but it is possible I may be able to fix it, or recreate it I suppose."
“Come on Iyl, at least guess!”

Iyl seems to rapidly inscribe a magic circle beneath his feet, using it to gain a general idea of the events that transpired while he was gone.

"You're a fusion, aren't you. Of Xander and Izumi once, and of Xander and goblins now. So, what now?"

Iyl seems to rapidly inscribe a magic circle beneath his feet, using it to gain a general idea of the events that transpired while he was gone.

"You're a fusion, aren't you. Of Xander and Izumi once, and of Xander and goblins now. So, what now?"
“Eh don’t bring Izumi into it. And I’m not sure. I can summon Xander if you want to talk to him.”

"It has been some time, so perhaps. I intend to try recreate the damaged parts of this world, I wish to know if the people here would support me in this."

"That sounds like a bit of a noble cause to me..." Dura says, still disguised, his voice that being more feminine to fit his disguise. "...So I'd say I'll join." The illusions remain as the disguise... it seems to be a combination of both Shapeshifting and Illusions.

Cain teleports down back to earth, wanting to try and do something good in his life for once. He appears behind Dura.

"Yo."

"It was deemed that there was more to see in this world, so here I am."

Iyl answered.

"So, that castle. Should we go there now?"

Meanwhile in a different reality.

"How the hell did you lose a giant robot, you know what I don't care. time to write some poetry."

Back to the main universe.

The robot is carefully flying trying not to be known flying above the castle. Unfortunately a loud voice suddenly comes from it. "Poetry. think, think, think wait is the microphone on? Oops."

The voice then stops.

Iyl would then proceed to fly towards it, heading inside upon arrival should nothing interfere.

There were now three swords constantly circling the white haired man, his Monado being added to the previous two.

Back