• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Continuing through the castle, Izumi continues fixing things up, as she notices people enter.

"Ahem, hello? Is this thing working?" All throughout the castle her voice was projected, and though she was acting like it was a speaker system, there was none to be seen

"Ah, there we are! Okay so welcome to the place, as you may know, the previous ruler of the castle has disappeared, and so ownership of it defaults to me. So, is there something I can help you with, or are you just trying to poke around and take stuff? If it's the latter, you'll find that the doors here don't lead where you'd imagine, and might get lost, who knows."

In the back of her mind, she feels a tug, telling her to head towards the heart of the place, so her repairs and cleaning start bringing her in that direction.

Izumi would notice that the castle floor was very rapidly being turned into flowers by Iyl's presence.

"I am merely here to look around and discover details about what I have missed, and what is needed to do now. That and I seek allies in repairing this world."

Izumi would notice that the castle floor was very rapidly being turned into flowers by Iyl's presence.

"I am merely here to look around and discover details about what I have missed, and what is needed to do now. That and I seek allies in repairing this world."
Xanna and Xander follow along, giving Izumi a nod to acknowledge her

"I see, you're not going to find much in here though. You'd have better luck checking out the moon, where humanity currently is, and where Velav has set up. Not much actually has happened within this place. Just don't go into like, the throne room or the treasury beyond there. And don't break anything." Izumi replies, continuing on her path, heading deeper within the castle

"Oh, and can you watch out with the flowers? They're a pain to clean." She says, the floor of the castle disappearing behind Iyl and being replaced afterwards.

"If you wanted a tour of some kind, I could give one, rather than have you just enter and look about aimlessly. As for allies in repairing the world, Xanna and Xander can help you with that, like they seem to want to. It sounds like a lot of work though."

"Sure, a tour would do. And my apologies, I can't particularly help it with those. This should work however."

Iyl waved their hand, and the flowers stopped appearing, although the "influence" of Eden below his feet still persisted.

"And what about you? The world's a bit of a mess, and I feel like fixing this one, and not just the Moon. Who's Velav anyway?"

"Right, a tour it is then. And I suppose that works for the flower issue. Anyway, yes the world is a mess, although it's been a mess ever since I got here so I don't know it as much else. As for the other questions, Velav is someone who entered this world as well, he's an odd one, eccentric is the word, I believe. In any case, he's not a threat perse, but he's certainly not helpful. On those alignment charts that people like to use, I'd say he certainly fits somewhere in the chaotic category." Izumi explains, straightening out her outfit

"If your 'and what about you?' was asking if I'd help fix this world with you, then my answer is a solid maybe, I don't have much else to do besides hold down the fort, most of my people are inside Xanna, and they're also the first person I interacted with here, and they seem to want to help you, and I could possibly help by using some of my abilities... but at the same time, it sounds like so much work." She says, with an exasperated sigh

"But no matter, its tour time. So, you have just passed through the main hall, that's the typical entrance to Delzogade. Beyond that, through the door at the end which we went through, is the main hall, where we currently stand, this contains the stairs leading both upstairs, and downstairs, along with further doors into rooms such as the dining hall, various entertainment rooms, the courtyard, etc. If you ever want to see a room I speak of, just let me know."

As she speaks, random maids scurry about, continuing to make sure the place is tidy, cleaning the place from even the smallest bits of dirt or dust.

"Now, unless you have a room or part of the castle you'd like to check first, please step right through here, and we can begin our tour of the lower levels of the castle." At the point, a door appears next to her, which she gestures towards, standing at its side.

"Velav, that name sounds oddly familiar, but not quite. And it was mostly fine when I was around. I wonder what happened to that big Moon base I built a while ago, I placed a few forms of life there too. And if you lack anything else to do, then you may as well join in aiding us."

He explained, as he nodded and headed further into the castle.

"I happen to have control over the power of creation, so I believe I will be able to successfully make any repairs, among any other things that need to be done. I could even recreate and reshape life on Earth as a whole."

He continued, further explaining his abilities to indicate his goals were no mere dream.

"Velav, that name sounds oddly familiar, but not quite. And it was mostly fine when I was around. I wonder what happened to that big Moon base I built a while ago, I placed a few forms of life there too. And if you lack anything else to do, then you may as well join in aiding us."

He explained, as he nodded and headed further into the castle.

"I happen to have control over the power of creation, so I believe I will be able to successfully make any repairs, among any other things that need to be done. I could even recreate and reshape life on Earth as a whole."

He continued, further explaining his abilities to indicate his goals were no mere dream.
“I don’t feel like that be necessary but good to know.”

Cain recognizes the name that popped up, mainly just Velav.

"I think he's trying to run for president."

"Yup, just about everyone." Says the shortie with a wicked grin, red coat, and fashionable hat, hands in their pockets as they emerge within the castle suddenly. "Campaign is going great, by the way. All of you are looking at the soon-to-be democratically elected Leader of Humankind."

"So, uh, I suppose that means I've got to say a few things." Velav adjusts their glasses over their nonexistent, or at least, nonapparent eyes. "Right, first off, stay off the moon. Don't worry, you guys can keep Earth and do whatever-the-heck to it, but y'know, if you're going to battle people or make bases, preferably keep it away from my hard-working human population, yeah?"

"Second off." They count their second reason on their finger, pointing outwards. "Uh, no ******* with humanity. That's my job. Nobody else. Kinda ruins my whole gig if there's nobody alive to screw around with, yeah?"

"That's about it, though." They stick their hands back in their pockets as they waltz forward a few steps. "As long as we're all cool on the human front, I have only a moderate-to-small amount of beef with any of you. Except Nil. **** that guy."

"..."

"Oh yeah. One last thing. I may-or-may-not have physically grabbed the moon base some of you left there and forcefully relocated it to Antarctica. Y'know, so we have no ownership disputes or anything. It should be RELATIVELY intact, but Two Velavs and A Truck Inc. waives all responsibility for small-time damages brought on during transportation of property."

Last edited:
Velav is probably staring back. It's impossible to tell given their distinct lack of eyes.

"Yup."

"You're welcome!" They snap fingerguns back at Xanna.

"... So. Who were the two buggers that were having a mortality debate in Mother Earth's front lawn when I first arrived here, anyways? I don't spot either of them here - of course, because one of them is dead." They chuckle, gazing around the room. "Where's the other fella?"

"No worries, curious questions are understandable to curious people." They clear their throat. "Well, you see, when one bastard sees another likely-worse bastard, the first bastard just has to know what the second bastard is up to, less their bastardly activities contradict each other."

(I entirely missed that Izumi didn't mind any entries)

Nil looks around the place for a bit... Nothing really out of the ordinary, just a fancy castle.

"... Huh. So... The castle's yours, what do you people plan to do now?"

@DMUA

"Not entirely sure, I might just spread some of my creations around, rule over them, or I might just stay here and mind my own business. Or maybe I'll relocate to another planet, who knows."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"As for joining you, maybe, like I said, it sounds like a lot of work, but I dont have much else to do, so I might take you up on that offer."

@The rest of the people inside

"So anyway, as we proceed through the lower levels, we'll find such things as the training areas, a dungeon, servant quarters, some labs, and some other rooms." Izumi says, gesturing to each of these as she passes

"Further below, where we're going now, are the throne room, the treasury, and below that is an indoor, underground garden, at the heart of the castle, which shall be our last stop before we return up. Any objections?" She asks, as she stands before the door to the stairs leading to the floor with the throne room.

"... Well, I guess that takes care of that."

Nil moves out of the castle and flies back up to the moon... Seeing... Velav, along with Cain and Dura.

"... Oh boy, what is happening here?"

One of many Velavs is preaching on the moon. The other is down in the castle.

Nil taps into his cosmic awareness, looking at everything on the earth and moon... Then realizing that the fridge is at antarctica, with the base.

Somehow it's perfectly fine.

"... Why did I... Wait... Oh, yeah, we got another set from that. Guess I overlooked it."

"... Fridge is in antarctica. Why it's in antarctica... Yeah no clue."

"Anyways, Dura... Zephyr's faction is kinda done for, Izumi just plans on hanging out in the castle from my understanding. So like... What are you going to do from here?"

Cain is still hanging around Dura since he has no idea what to do at this current moment, or, the disguise at least. He looks over to Nil before looking away quickly.

"Huh... really saw through the disguise did ya?" Dura says, now shifting back to normal. "Uhh... not really sure, never had an idea on what to do anyways."

@Listentomyrhytm
"The fridge is a floor up, in the kitchen. If you desire to reach it, entering any door should bring you to the kitchen."

If there were no objections, Izumi would proceed down the stairs, skipping most rooms on this floor and heading straight for the throne room, where only a single throne sat now, with a staff leaned on it. Within the room is also a table with a few snacks on it. Unlike the previous floors, there was a lack of demon maids or angels or anything of the sort on this floor.

"This is the throne room, and somewhere within it is the entrance to the treasure room, please don't steal, we have guards. Anyway, we are nearing the end of our tour, so feel free to grab some snacks, and ask any final questions before we enter the heart of this castle, where what you could call the core of the castle lays, and the end of our tour is."

Last edited:
"If you want food, I can just create some for you."

Iyl pointed out.

"Might as well proceed however, not all too much to ask. Material treasure hardly interests me regardless."

"Right, well, let's head further now."

The voice in Izumi's head was still calling her down, and so she proceeded on.

Walking down the stairs, they would see a stone chamber, but within it there were flowers and grass growing, and it seemed like there was sunlight pouring in, despite being underground.

"The center of this room is the heart of the castle. A large magic circle maintaining the entire place."

"Right, well, let's head further now."

The voice in Izumi's head was still calling her down, and so she proceeded on.

Walking down the stairs, they would see a stone chamber, but within it there were flowers and grass growing, and it seemed like there was sunlight pouring in, despite being underground.

"The center of this room is the heart of the castle. A large magic circle maintaining the entire place."
Xanna and Xander of course still followed along

"... Well, come back to base if you want to. I'm probably just going to go there and... I really don't know personally, hopefully I don't get interupted by another world wrecking threat."

Nil flies to Antartica, checking up on the base. Repairing any potential damage and sorting out the war room.

Back