• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

As Nil places them on the moon, the planetoid's surface begins to glow with an ominous red light, illuminating the world down below. From here, he can see its green coloration become purple, the lights of whatever cities remain functional losing their light, and the blue of the oceans turning a deep red. Even the light of the sun appears to simply "stop" shining on the Earth, with the moon providing the world's light.

"... I don't think we should. Not yet. He hasn't exactly done anything to us, and I feel like it could be very, very dangerous."

"If something bad happens, we make our stand here. We tell Zephyr how humanity doesn't need him, and we open fire."

"Well this is... new?" Izumi's avatar says, looking at what Zephyr had done

"Is there anything you'd like us to do in addition to this?"

"Hmm... Why don't you go check on that newcomer? I'm curious as to their intentions here... 'Velav', I believe his name was."

"I can do that." Izumi says, before facing Xanna, Xander, and Dura

"Did any of you want to come with?"

"Yeah... I kinda get the feeling they may be more powerful than me. Ugh, with all this stuff I couuuuld collect some Negative Energy but I don't want it to corrupt me..."

Sure enough, thanks to her wish Dura absorbs a lot of Negative Energy from all that has happened. She smiles extremely brightly and hugs Xanna tight. "Thank you very much Xan!"

"Well the goal is the avoid unnecessary conflict in any case, but I guess I'll send an avatar there alone." Izumi says, still standing there.

"And its good that you two get along so much now, no more negativity between you two is nice." She comments, seeing the hug

On the moon, near Velav's civilization, a new oni appears, looks around and calls out.

"Helloooo, Velav are you here?"

Velav is setting at the edge of a skyscraper, snow storming down and onto the Moon"s surface.

"Hello.*

Is it supposed to snow here?

"Well, I was requested to come and see what exactly you were up to. What your intentions are while you're here in this world and all that." The oni says

"... Why does it matter to you?"

They kick their legs out in simple happiness with a smile on their face, from ear to ear.

Nil eventually goes over to look at the newcomer. He had noticed the new city from Velav, but, Izumi being here is something of note.

... And apparently there's snow over here.

Meh, let's go for it.

Nil creates a snowboard, and, with his feet anchored, uses flight to slide across the snow, eventually coming to a stop near Izumi and Velav themselves.

"He's just here to watch things go down and make his stuff, by the way."

"I do as I do. What that is depends on what I prefer to do. If it involves snow on The Moon, well..." Velav shrugs innocently, looking over at the intruding Nil. "Not my problem."

"... Yeah yeah..."

He turns to Izumi, kicking up the board in an attempt to be cool. Somehow, he fails to catch it and it just falls into the snow.

"..."

Awkward silence

"So, why are you here?"

Velav telekinetically flies the board back into Nil's hands, before giving him a hushed cheer of success and fanfare.

"I'm here because I was told to ask what Velav's objectives were, nothing more." The oni responds to Nil before turning back to Velav

"As for why it matters to me, my current leader asked me to, and I have nothing else to do anyway, so I came to ask. If I had to guess why he wanted to know, it would probably be to see if you were a psychotic killer like some of those summoned before, or someone who'd try to kill us just because we're demons like Amakros was."

With little warning, and rather ungracefully... SOMETHING shoots past the moon, entering the atmosphere and crashing into whatever's left of Japan hard enough to destroy the empty skyscraper it was just knocked into.

That something is then revealed to be a girl, with WAY TOO MUCH gensokyo bullshit going on inside her. @CrimsonStarFallen

Dura just... stares at Xander since she doesn't have a lot to do. "So, how's it feel to be y'know, apart from her?" She says, pointing at Xanna.

“Well, I feel like myself again thats for sure. She has a lot of me in her, but also is definitely her own girl. I‘d be proud of her if she wasn’t so lazy.”

Nil looks at the streak sent to Japan

"... Well, I don't really have much to do here, so I'll leave you to it. Try not to blow anything up unless they engage, Mobius."

Nil looks at his snowboard, briefly considers deconstructing it... Then, just opts to get back on and fly to the earth without it, landing near the newcomer's position.

The impact turns the skyscrapper into fiery fragments flinged through the city. From within the rubble, i rise, the dust brushing off from me and my wings. I sigh.

"...****."

A shockwave is released. Guess that's my life now... in any case, it seems i was both:

1: massively depowered
2: send to some ****** version of Earth by some god... speaking of gods, one just arrived.

"Ay ay... what do'ya want?"

Back