• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Nil gets the two simultaneous responses from Mobius and Cain, standing in opposition of eachother.

"... You don't seem like the type to casually lie about stuff, Cain. But... Tell me. Did he get you to join him.

Nil refreshes Protect, Shell, Reflect, Regen, Blink, Heat Riser and Tetrakarn, preparing to whatever comes next.

Last edited:
Xanna’s partial armor and shield immediately protect her from the darkness attack and she moves at a far greater speed than it. Manifesting the Emperor’s Sword which is coated in the almighty elements, she impales the darkness with it, obliterating it with the light, and by the power of attack all, Amakaros is directly struck by the power of the sword as well with extreme force

The poisonous gas keeps on spreading, eventually getting out of the castle and starting to spread even more. Dura keeps on his disguise, as he wishes he could inform the others...

In response to the attack flying right at her, Izumi closes a door that was in front of her, reopening it but having it lead to a random part of the basement of the castle, trying to send the attack elsewhere since the doorway she was behind no longer lead to her.

Meanwhile, as Lord of The Air continued doing what it was doing, Izumi's vectors phase though the ground, trying to surround Amakros from every direction except where Xanna was coming from, and then vibrating at the maximum frequency, outputting a massive amount of neurons and causing several nuclear explosions.

"Cain... We don't have much time. It's not going to be long before something gets Amakros and Dura killed. Answer me."

NIl looks raring to go... not after Cain for his decision. Not after Dura... but... to intervene. To stop this. Caster Card ready. God Hand and Ark Angel loaded. Hereward, stacking heat risers to make sure it lasts, with The Phantom and Shadow Blaster in hand.

"Then I assume it's a threatening display, I still have a less hostile way to handle this, my weird dance power." I say

"Aestus Domus Aurea!"

Before the battle, Zephyr had done something very important. he had called upon the infinite wealth of skills and knowledge granted to him by Imperial Privilege, granting himself the high-speed incantation of a mage. And so, with a single call of its true name, Zephyr could wield any noble phantasm within a short time.

The golden theater manifests once more, forming over all things in the vicinity. Zephyr, Dura, Izumi, and Xanna can all feel their parameters increase by a factor of 10 (Or to the tier cap lol), whereas Amakros can feel his own strength rapidly dropping.

"Have you any last words to say before I strike you down?" Zephyr manifests a new blade, this one a red-and-white longsword brimming with demonic power.

"... uncoordinated rabblemasters conducting war purposelessly. So fun a sight, so lonely a spectator - a movie's no fun without a friend beside you, nay?"

Creating a magical item in the palm of his head, swooping through the air, the abandoned Velav warps a few magical items forth in her hands, working on forging a dimensional repair & stabilizer orb.

"... Yeah, don't feel like it."

Nil sees the activation of a noble phantasm... the arena from before.

Using High Speed Divine Words to it's fullest, quickly firing a blast from either of his weapons, taking the form of a hand to quickly shove Amakros out of the way. Come on, come on, get there...

Cain teleports over to the arena, walking over to Zephyr.

"You wanted the least amount of bloodshed, correct?"

"Away! Allow combat to commence and meddle not!"

In an instant, the small floating fellow of a suddenly new appearance of a jet black shade of darkness shrouding their face like a fog darts into the fray, before wrapping an arm around Cain and darting back with speeds far beyond even their own reaction speeds.

"Interfere and you'll be caught in-between the spears of both, no?"

The sudden damage to myself was concerning on its own, but my ability to regenerate it coupled with the concerned screeches of the Doppelganger were even more so. The damage from the continuous blasts of air and explosions is not even close to being stopped by my barriers, chipping away at my body at significant speeds, but I manage to raise my hand in a motion to halt.

"Yes, yes I do."

The malice from before increases in intensity, to the point that the wooden furnishings in the arena catch fire.

"There is no bigger mistake to be made than you giving me the moment to think."

As I'm pushed by Nil, a lattice of multi-colored bands of light swarm around my head in strange patterns, focusing in on the very center of my face.

I can see it now, The Work. It's all so very, very clear now. Everything, why we exist, it's all there, in plain view.

A voice rings out in Izumi's head, going something like "YOU. SUPPORT. ANNOYING DEMON. DIE." as her magic simply ceases to function, as control of it was wrested from her with my greater understanding. I glare at her, peering into the deepest recesses of her being, and merely tug on a few quarks here and there, causing its body to erupt in explosions so great that nuclear armaments appear like a single stick of dynamite in comparison. The explosions instantly destroy the arena, tearing open the reality marble itself along with simply destroying the physical arena.

Cain looks at Velav, pushing his arm off of him. He knows it too, if he were to get into combat between the both of them, he will be destroyed.

"Do you think the summoned on this planet can get together, and not be at war?"

Before any of that happens, considering Zephyr is 8x faster and he can see Nil's attack coming, he swings his sword.

Amakros is cut in half down the middle. His regeneration and immortality is negated, and he ******* dies.

Good ******* game.

"Yup."

Velav grins and flips a coin in the air with that smug 'lil grin of his, looking right into Cain's eyes.

"Just gotta kill 'em all first."

"Well, I did get the answer I asked for, but not the one I wanted."

Cain sighs, looking at the battle.

"My visions are probably naive anyways."

Speed is the name of the game, and Xanna has that in great supply, seeing Zeph’s arena go up, she continues with her own Heavy Duty Power. The weapons and armor of her and her allies glow with the power of her charge, disrup Amakaros’ work with its powers, as the weapons and armor of Izumi and Zeph are supercharged and protected with its power, while Xanna uses her gauntlet and fires it at Amakaros

"Such is the unfortunate state of the world, Cain!" Velav twirls their cane in a circle, before planting it down and into the air-ground. "Bah humbug - expect nothing from this bunch. A shameful display of unorthodox morals and fake justifications when the truth is but a simple "I want to". Deny it, or die, I say!"

“...Wow the Goddess chose poorly, huh? Expected a bunch of heroes, and chose...us instead.”

Cain laughs at this.

"Without a doubt. Be not fooled by the fools' wool being pulled over your eyes, no matter what they tell you, they only service the self. Now, quite honestly - I do not, no. I care little for myself, when instead, I can bring suffering to another! Far more entertaining, and I embody this policy to the absolute."

I activate quick and rush Velav before shooting him with the worse fear inator.(the character's worse fear appears if it hits.)"I just want a real second life I will do what I need to do so." I say after.

"..."

The sheer number of mental resistances on this one man all come into play at once, and he immediately turns to look at the foe who dared touch them.

Immediately, said foe is pushed about twenty million times the distance between the sun and the earth away, and into another dimension, before Velav returns.

"... ******* vagrants, mate."

Sam reforms from shadow bugs the moon. "Great the new guy is stronger than me and immune to my strongest technique."

"Hark! I gave you no permission to stay alive!"

But a simple spell of scrying gives away Sam's location to Velav, who immediately walks to his location in but a millisecond.

"O, I invoke The Divine Rites upon you - Lopsided Duel - Powerful Magicians Mental Amplification, Widen Maximize Magic Decaspell Great Magical Beam."

Destruction follows.

That is all that can be said. Drawing upon the depths of his mana pool, an almighty and unbelievably destructive force follows as an array of self-buffs ring out upon Velav, all bringing his power to maximum heights. And now, he is to focus that power upon the few remaining Shadow Bugs on the moon, tearing through immortalities and regeneration to invoke but the absolute pinnacle of decimation..!

A few counterspells fly out, rejecting their ability to form portals or teleport away, as necrotic summons and lasers raze across Mars and Venus, tearing the Shadow Bugs apart.

In only a few seconds, Sam will be left at but a measly 2% of his original mass, and dropping. Soon, death will be upon you. Say your last words.

(Sam is a girl and they already left not have forcefields to mention the shadow bugs on earth or just in space)
"Annoying but at least I have a chance to sleep." They say before going to sleep likely for forever.(or a god give them results)

(Forcefields are easily destroyed by my multitude of barrier-breaking abilities and an incredible AP advantage, and I can easily track you down with scrying.)

The last of the sleeping bugs are, then, shot with a laser.

"Rest in peace, I'd say, if not for but a simple whisk of my hand!" Convoking upon the last of the dead Shadow Bugs, he revitalizes them with new, non-sentient life, bringing the puny foe back before him as but a tiny, necrotic mass.

"You are now mine. Do not step to Velav. Do not mistake my flippant behavior for weakness."

He teleports back to Cain, with two smoothies. "Want one?"

(Hibernation when they really want sleep they choose how long to sleep and start sleeping in this state they can't be woken up with by anything less than the use of a charge power or move and cause and effect will alter to prevent her death when in this state unless it is a charge power then they are probably screwed.
I am afraid to tell you but you need to use a charge or die instantly to your current to my immediate survival)

(Unfortunately, due to the wording of such an ability, you leave yourself open to me throwing you into another dimension since such does not kill you. Equally, since you are split into separate Shadow Bugs, I can still revive some of the dead ones as my own.)

(GOOODBYE.)

"Yeah, sure."

Cain teleports to the Sahara Desert, placing his hand among the sand.

“If what you say is true, then I might as well.”

With that, Cain turns the entirety of the Sahara Desert into nothing but gold using his transmutation powers. At first, it might have seemed wonderful but due to its over abundance, the price of gold soon became worthless.

"That's more like it." Velav snaps fingerguns towards Cain, a symbol of good work and thanks. Approval, in a sense.

"I'm going to go watch the fight, though. See 'ya."

Back