• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Dura starts slowly releasing a poisonous gas, that which would make people except himself weaker and weaker. Dura covers Izumi casting an invisible barrier on her, which would make the gas go nowhere near her.

Izumi moved using <Gatom> to an area slightly further in the castle from the others when the fight began.

From inside, she uses <Superimpose> and Lord of The Air, causing gusts of wind to push Amakros down in place, and multiple lightning strikes to head toward him

[MEANWHILE, IN THE RESTAURANT]

Ichika has calmed down after her fight with Coolguy, and is now just sorta hanging around the restaurant watching the fight. "That Zephyr... he reminds me too much of Valev..."

Last edited:
"... I can definitely see it."

Coolguy sits on the other side of the table, taking a break. Calming down a goddess was hard and all... And Seven's smoothies were good. Especially the chocolate and orange ones.

While everyone is off playing in some pissing competition, the residents of Australia and The Moon come across two things, the deeds of the greatest evil known to mankind, a force to surpass Ichika or Nil both if fully manifested - a sign of what is to come.

Far in The Restaurant above, a red-head rushes in -

Huff, sigh... “I-It’s him..! That... thing, has invaded the world!”

Velav, the most fearsome force on Earth, flies across Australia tossing down tiny, little seeds, like carpet bombs across the ground, layering and covering the great population with the small orbs.

Whatever could they do?

Well, soon, all the humans were to find out, as the seeds seep into the ground... The weather changes, and rain falls from the sky, lightning striking, mayhem about to be sewed -

Plants begin to grow.

Plants with food.

Velav’s first act upon this world, is to destroy capitalism and rich people everywhere by solving world hunger and chronic unhealthiness with his specifically genetically crafted plant modeled to have incredibly fast growing times, the capability to grow nearly anywhere, tons of nutritional value, and an incredibly high supply.

Soon, food prices will plummet. McDonalds and other fast food chains will break apart as a tasty, dirty cheap substitute makes them irrelevant. Minimum wage jobs, in time, will slowly fall apart, as people have to worry less about feeding their family and can instead focus on getting valuable skills. Cruel loops of wealth limiting fail as all are able to supply for their loved ones in nutritional value..!

It won’t be long until Jeff Bezos is ******** his pants as his much wealthier underlings start demanding more and more pay. What is he going to do, fire them? They don’t care, food is cheap now, they can easily afford to get another job.

Now, this is only slightly impeded by the fact that Earth is in a war between gods, right now. But Velav doesn’t care. Velav plays the long game. He will bring immense suffering to the capitalist scum, one day or another, once this is all over.

Oh, also, if nobody minds, he’s going to teleport in to spectate the big fight.

Ichika suddenly jumps up, staring at her tablet. "What the ****! IS THAT VALEV!?" she then looks at the new entry. "WHAT THE ****!? IS THAT VAYLA!?"

Oh, and Zephyr doesn't mind the spectator.

In the diner.

"Wait, weren't you gone?"

Ilia said, looking very confused at what was once Ichika's tablet.

"And who is he anyway? This Velav."

“He is... He’s a demon. The most dangerous force known to man. A force beyond comprehension and power, shackled down to a puny form... I-I don’t think any of us could stop him, even if we tried..! Only those a part of his game can fight back..!”

Vayla shifts her gaze to Ilia, then Ichika.

”He’s... also a dick, like, seriously. He’s just mean...”

———

“Oi, mates, how’s it goin’ ova here? Havin’ a fun ‘ol time in the upside-down land, aie? Doin’ some croc wrestlin’?” The Velav floats above the warzone of death and destruction, speaking in an incredibly shitty and offensive Australian accent.

"... weren't both of them super dead?"

Dante asks.

I give an odd look to the one demon that backs off, seemingly unaffected by my attack, before I'm suddenly blinded by a massive light.

... that is a L O T of mana. Someone didn't do their research.

The stream of prana is simply absorbed into me, but a problem quickly becomes appearent: this is too much mana. Funny. Regardless, my Doppelganger takes the moment to vent almost exactly as much mana as is needed to keep me from exploding, causing my passive shield of seventh light and counter-magic to balloon in size exponentially, reaching through the castle itself and destroying much of the remaining barriers around this place. I notice the poison weakening me somewhat, but the stream is potent enough to instantly undo anything it does, and most of it is burnt away by the now-massive ball of golden flames.

Curiously, the third demons, which I realize now registers to my Doppelganger as a goblin, air-based attacks are completely unaffected by the seventh flames and my enriched counter-magic, but given the great increase in might I have from the stream of mana, it does little more than dent my body, even with it seeming to be stacked many times over to increase effect.

My turn, now.

My Archivist glows brightly, expelling a great wave of sparking bolts of my newly enriched counter-magic. I pull the Black Blade, a name which came into my mind as if intrusively, from my body, readying it and expelling two great bolts of darkness at the leading demon and the one with the axe, spreading near-instantly through the space between me and them and infused with the property of "explosive nullification" taken from some of my counter-magic, returning it to normal mana which sis imply absorbed.

Vayla grabs Ichika by the shoulders, shaking her violently.

”THEY’RE DOOMED, ICHIKA! THEY’RE ALL DOOMED! WE’RE DOOMED!”

"... You know, these are words I never thought I'd say, but, honestly, I think Nil can take care of it."

“... Nil can’t take care of anything, he’s Nil.”

"... weren't both of them super dead?"

Dante asks.

I give an odd look to the one demon that backs off, seemingly unaffected by my attack, before I'm suddenly blinded by a massive light.

... that is a L O T of mana. Someone didn't do their research.

The stream of prana is simply absorbed into me, but a problem quickly becomes appearent: this is too much mana. Funny. Regardless, my Doppelganger takes the moment to vent almost exactly as much mana as is needed to keep me from exploding, causing my passive shield of seventh light and counter-magic to balloon in size exponentially, reaching through the castle itself and destroying much of the remaining barriers around this place. I notice the poison weakening me somewhat, but the stream is potent enough to instantly undo anything it does, and most of it is burnt away by the now-massive ball of golden flames.

Curiously, the third demons, which I realize now registers to my Doppelganger as a goblin, air-based attacks are completely unaffected by the seventh flames and my enriched counter-magic, but given the great increase in might I have from the stream of mana, it does little more than dent my body, even with it seeming to be stacked many times over to increase effect.

My turn, now.

My Archivist glows brightly, expelling a great wave of sparking bolts of my newly enriched counter-magic. I pull the Black Blade, a name which came into my mind as if intrusively, from my body, readying it and expelling two great bolts of darkness at the leading demon and the one with the axe, spreading near-instantly through the space between me and them and infused with the property of "explosive nullification" taken from some of my counter-magic, returning it to normal mana which sis imply absorbed.
"Valev was! V-vayla, I'm so happy to see-" Ichika is cut off by being violently shook. "It's fine! It's fine, I'll retcon this!"

"So it's time for me to start fighting seriously, then. So be it!"

As soon as Zephyr realizes the problem, he dispels Zelretch, swapping weapons and summoning up a single-edged sword, with a thick red blade. He lunges into the air as electricity crackles around the blade, dodging the bolt with almost-laughable ease.

"I am the bone of my sword... BRAHAMASTRA!" Zephyr launches the blade like a boomerang, as it spins with a cacophonous cry of thunder, launching at Amakros. Before the blade's even halfway there, He manifests a technological-looking blade of energy in one hand, and a silver sword with a cross-shaped hilt in the other.

Last edited:
“... Nil can’t take care of anything, he’s Nil.”
"oh... Yeah, I guess you don't know. I revived Nil and made him participate in an experiment like the one we were in, as a mix of both karma and a redemption test. ...All things considered, he's doing a good job."

Dura, from a distance, attempts to use his telekinesis to try and lock Amakros in place for the attack. Not wanting to be seen, he changes his appearance using both his illusions and shapeshifting.

"... Don't Retcon. This is apart of the test, isn't it? If it gets out of hand, that's when we act."

"Urgh... damn it, everything's going wrong..."

She continues to watch both Velav and the fight with increasing trepidation.

Coolguy reaches over and pats Ichika on the shoulder.

"That's kinda how it always goes. That's why we need people to make it right."

Xanna dodges the attack, using her superior movement to outspeed and relying on ultra instinct, sending the beam while blocking anything that gets through with her shield, demanifesting her ax and firing a stream of blasts at Amakaros

“... Ichika, I don’t mean to be rude, but not everyone deserves a redemption arc.” Vayla points out, also patting her on the back.

Izumi decides to cast two spells to support Xanna in her movement. Layring <Rainel> with Ul Shamack around the barriers Xanna had, the oni was unaffected by the negatives of the latter spell, and in the case that someone tried to perceive her through Ul Shamack, they'd simply see the darkness that was around her. Those inside the darkness produced from around Xanna couldn't tell anything, even something as simple as where they were standing.

Thanks to the <Veneziara> which was cast earlier, and her Passive Magic ability, she is able to cast those two spells, and Lord of The Air stays in effect. The clouds above crackling with energy, as lightning bolts strike down towards the Alchemist again and again.

Meanwhile, a few of the demons that were on the castle grounds, which for some reason weren't killed yet, charge the intruder. The hellish beasts rush in, boosted by the power of <Gyze> and <Asc>, attempting to slash and bite at Amakros.

“Thank you!” Several of the Is yelled out as the red haired figure disappears, then go to check the plants. Need to make sure there’s nothing weird about their DNA or the energies in them that would make them unfit for consumption.

[Seven’s PoV]

I bring out a plate of ice cream kolaches I made, and more smoothies. The kolaches were cooked with a pinch of amnesia as a secret ingredient, causing each bite to have the same enjoyment as trying it for the first time.
I hear the conversation as I walk in, “I can’t believe I’m saying it, but Nil honestly is doing quite well. He’s retroactively earned this second chance.”
Then I look the red head up and down, “By the way, I’m not sure we’ve actually met. I’m Seven, and I assume you must be Vayla?”

Last edited:
"I know... I know, Vayla, not everyone deserves it. But We fixed what Nil did to that earth. And to be fair, he's trying his best. I think the change in perspective really humbled him."

"... Honestly, I don't think it's just a perspective shift humbling him."

Coolguy leans forth, propping up his sunglasses.

"If it was just humility, he'd probably still be hiding behind the most powerful thing. He'd have joined up with the Colonel when they offered a shot against you. And even before that, he'd have probably just let everyone else do the work in Moscow, and not go after Gunner considering how little value the money had. I think there's something even greater, driving all that."

Cain looks at Nil, though the sudden arrival of Velav certainly surprises him.

“Well, that’s something.”

".. If I had to be honest, I'd chalk it more up to two entirely different personalities or ideas. Like, a sudden shift from Nil to Nil, transitioning smoothly from one form to the other." Vayla shrugs and points out, before sitting down at the table.

"Aaaanyways... someone, catch me up on what's been going on, bitches."

----

Velav waves over at Cain happily. :D

"Stop worrying so much about me before your eyes get poked out by the enemy, jeez. Continue your senseless fighting over faux idealistic prattle that none of you actually follow, I'm getting bored."

Velav grins from ear-to-ear and starts munching some popcorn.

(Would the appears of Velav be considered a bigger event than the use of a charge)
aaf.png

(I thought so)

An annoyed Sam finds she had about an hour of sleep, zoning out the entirety of humanity as she walks to the computer to find out what she missed.

"Hi guys, do you know there are a ton of humans in the base. I am somewhat aware of the conflict we are currently facing and destroyed the stuff I made for Zephyr." I say landing nearby on my sheep.

In the back of my mind, I can feel something... new. It's not a logical hatted, being more the primal desire to tear my foes apart, the feeling that drives humans to feats of supernatural strength in certain situations at the cost of long-term survival.

Just as the bolts are avoided, they shoot back at their original targets in greater numbers and with greater speed, collapsing a large underground area due to absorbing the darkness beneath the earth. Against Xanna specifically, the illusary darkness turns against her, assaulting her from every direction the instant the bolts enter the illusion. My Archivist reacts to Brahmastra, assaulting it with necrotic mana that causes the blade to simply fall to dust in some areas and ultimately break apart into seventeen distinct sections, the degrading effects still persisting if slower than before.

The air and electricity attacks remain curiously resistant to absorption, as do the energy blasts from the axe demon although for different reasons, but ultimately deal little damage to begin with. Well before the summoned beasts can get anywhere near me, crackling blades of counter-magic, controlled by the Doppelganger, reach out and impale them numerous times across vital areas.

Personally attacking now, I direct my focus to the supporting demon, ramping up my expulsion of counter-magic yet again to create a massive blast of the stuff flying towards them, followed by another wall of great seventh flames and blasts of necrotic energy infused into normal counter-magic bolts, fired in massive volleys as is standard.

Back