• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"I ended up with that blade instead, and was told to strike him down if need be." Izumi comments

"Well, Cain..."

Nil looks over to where he was standing, noticing they're now completely gone.

"... Cain just said that they were planning on doing the normal conquest thing, and apparently they handed one of their servants a weapon meant for the express purpose of killing them."
"..."

"I doubt such a weapon is capable of that, frankly. Regardless, my suspicions are proven correct, and we should move to attack at once. They've certainly noticed the disappearance of most humans from their normal place and are likely searching for where they are being kept while Dr. Hope transports them."

"That... is a difficult question. I mean, your cause and actions are good but, I have a bit of a disliking for one of your comrades. And I don't want it to feel like I am 'betraying' the group with joining so I'd say... you tell me, pr-" Dura almost says something he may regret but interrupts himself "-Zephyr."

"Alright... I say that you should join us," Zephyr speaks, the grand tone in his voice returning. "Be my moral compass. Judge my actions for yourself. Then, you will see that I am just. Do we have a deal?"

Cain sighs, looking at Zephyr. He begins to tap out something on his leg.

"I cannot, I am deeply sorry."

The tapping continues, and if one were to know of morse code...they would understand.

He be saying that he does want to join the team, using Morse code just in case.

“I hope you understand the situation.”

“Thank you for understanding. I will take my leave and no longer bother you anymore.”

With that, Cain waves goodbye and teleports away

"Well, there's the treasure room, the dining room which you've seen, a kitchen, several bed chambers, the throne room, there's an arena with a sky view, there's a field for recreation, a few libraries in the forms of massive towers you may have seen, armories, entertainment areas, which I've taken the liberty to modernize by adding things like televisions, and one of those soda fountains people seem to like." Izumi says, listing off a lot of things, somewhat proudly, and not seeming to slow down, before catching herself

"Anyway, there are a lot of things, if you enter any door here with the idea of where you want to go, so long as you're a guest here, it should bring you where you want to go."

I sigh, before moving towards the intent I sent the group at before. A massive castle eventually comes into view, centered on an abandoned town.

"...We have company once more, it would appear. Amakros." Zephyr stands. "Izumi, Xanna, with me. Dura, aid us if you wish."

He manifests a large scythe, violet in color and bearing a long chain on one end. "It's time we pulled out this thorn."

Last edited:
"With like, training dummies and such? Yes. You could also have combat training against some demons if you want I guess, there is a field in the training room that heals wounds and stuff." Izumi replies to Dura

"And should we go out to meet him, or wait for him to try and enter? If we do the latter, I can replace some of the barriers around the castle with more offensive ones."

"Very well." Izumi replies to Zephyr

"And you don't have to Dura, although, strength in numbers is a thing." She says smiling

"If you don't want to fight, you can still lend us strength."

Cain teleports back just as Amakros gets going. Nil thinks about following but...

"... What happened to Dura?"

Zephyr walks to the outside of the castle gates, watching Amakros' approach with a confident smirk on his face. He knows full-well the Alchemist can see him from this distance, and he wants the shadow of a man to know exactly who it is that causes his death.

Last edited:
@Hl3_or_bust
a telepathic message reaches amakros.

"Hello friend, I am mobius, I will only tell you to be careful after all, I may want to take revenge against you, I will entrust you with my anti-sword to use in your defense what do you say?"

As I move closer, I can see the demon watching me with a smirk, and at that moment I detect a variety of magical barriers around the castle. Normal blockades, adaptive barriers, spatial dislocation, one in particular that rejects magic, and some others.

... these defenses seem woefully lacking.

I continue moving forwards into the barriers, ramping up the natural expulsion of counter-magic and the seventh light barrier around myself, forming a shock cone of golden fire and deep blue sparks. The simple blockades dissipate immediately, torn apart like a carpet. The adaptive barriers last ever-so-slightly longer, only due to nature. The dislocation barriers, being purely magic, put up barely any fight, but still more than the rest. That final barrier, the rejection, is more of a problem. As I move closer to its layer, the cone around myself grows larger and larger, fighting the barrier with greater and greater violence, and the counter-magic takes on deeper shades of blue, becoming enriched by the resistance.

After a short moment, the shock cone encompasses a great portion of the barrier's physical size, eventually tearing through it and releasing an inward burst of seventh light and enriched counter-magic. Everyone in the castle feels slightly heavier, pressed by the immensity of the hatred that has come here.

"Hear me now, Amakros!" Zephyr holds a hand forward, calling to the Alchemist. "To enroach upon the territory of the King of Demons is a death sentence!"

He readies his scythe. "Izumi, Xanna, with me! He dies today, by our hand!"

In one swift motion, tens of thousands of blades, formed from the stone and trees lining the ground, all shoot up at relativistic speeds, filling the air with such density that it's impossible for Zephyr and Amakros to see eachother with their eyes alone. And each of them converges on him at once.

Xanna just stays back for now and looks at Amakaros, using their sharingan to burn him with her black flames to start with, in order to distract him while the other attacks begin

Xanna's flames, curiously have absolutely no effect, to the point that I have no need to even dispel or remove them. Around my barriers, which are forming a sort of golden fireball, a massive burst of air emanates. This is not normal air, instead being to air what fire that can burn other flames is to normal fire, pushing away the rest of the atmosphere and possessing impossible oxygen density to the point that the projectiles are instantly reduced to loose plasma, half by ignition and half by friction.

They're testing me, it seems. The demon can do much worse and the other one doesn't appear to be trying particularly hard.

Pinching space between myself and the two attackers, reducing the actual distance from my end greatly, I let flow a great stream of seventh flames and necrotic magic, decaying the area around them to sand, wet plant fibers, and moss-like mush.

Izumi uses her superior speed to mitigate the effects of pinched space, deploying her world shield and her axe, which destroys the material decayed Amakaros with its effect of mass inanimate object destruction, moving back as she partially deploys her susanoo armor and continues to watch the fight.

A massive ray of light pierces through the chaos, engulfing Amakros entirely. The power is that which draws from the multiverse itself, breaking the barriers between dimensions in order to harness its power. The source? Zephyr, now holding the Jeweled Sword Zelretch in his hand. The blade glows with kaleidoscopic light, refracting into a rainbow of sheer power as it hits the Alchemist directly.

Back