• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"... Well, guess there's only one more thing to say. I think plenty of the stuff Zephyr has said makes sense... But there's something in my gut. Not just any of the demon nonsense, and I don't think it's quite the world conquering business... But something in my gut tells me I can't go along with it. So, that's your call... Here's mine."

Nil flies off to the moon base, and gives some direction to anyone who's vacated there, meanwhile he uses telepathy to make some contacts.

"Doctor Hope? Amakros is dead. Nothing else to really say, outside of one dude bunkering up in Poland."

"Cain? I just got done talking to Dura. No shots fired. I don't hate you for your decisions. I don't really get them, but if you wanna stand on that side, do so in public."

"Mobius? Congratulations, you're the last Stubborner active in combat besides me. We need to plan out how we go forward in the war room."

Nil heads in, wiping the map, placing a castle with a red aura around it to represent Zephyr, a flag on australia to represent it as the last bit of humanity, and putting a red haired figure on Poland.

mobius travels back to the lunar base at the speed of light after hearing the message and enters the war room

"so i guess we'll do the batman strategy? contingency plans"

"... Not sure how I'd actually manage to make contingencies. We've just got a list of things to address and places to fortify, whatever means you have on that end."

Nil looks at the map, tired and lost.

"... First of all, probably got to deal with the guy in Poland. Just, ask him what's up and take names, he reminds me of something that would give anyone bad vibes."

"Welp. What do we do now? The biggest threat to goblins and demons and such is gone, and Xanna's ability took effect already. Is there much left to do?"

"Putting that joke aside, you have noticed as if all the people who supported you left, yes amakros and sam were two people who went to battle without thinking but something is wrong, as if fate does not want you to leave Good, the person who gave us this base, disappeared mysteriously, Dura and Caine leave the group and more people appear with the aim of taking over the world "

"Although it may be that I'm just paranoid." mobius laughed at that last

"... Yeah. Either way, I've still got the Praetorian on standby here on the moon... Almost forgot they existed honestly but, anyways, I think I need you to guard Australia while Hope continues evacuations. I'll go see to the Poland dude."

It may be hard to tell where exactly this odd fella had taken base, if not for the fact that she vaporized twelve hundred miles of forestry and built a giant tower in the middle of it all. Not a castle, just... a tower, going straight into the air.

Velav, otherwise known a Aylav, sits at the very top and beside her villainous flag, crafting magical items at her fingertips with a hum of happiness escaping the lips on her unorthodox, constantly shifting face. They'd definitely continue at it, if not for Nil coming down from the skies to meet them.

"Oh."

Velav goes back to focusing on his magical items.

"I'm just going to cut to the chase. You've got something to do with Valev and I want to know what it is."

Nil has all buffs active, though his arms are crossed instead of holding his guns.

"..."

Velav silently casts a few spells of his own in retaliation with a 'lil grin across their face.

"No more than... ah, what's her name? Ichika's relation to Ichika? I fail to see why my spiritual origins are much of your concern, dear Nil!~"

"I was wondering, if you like, didn't need some of the goblins you're fused with! Because I would really like to get stronger, and fusing with goblins would make me stronger! ...Or so I think, I am not fully sure but... yeah."

"Yeah, well..."

Nil pulls out his guns as Hereward appears from behind him, unleashing a barrage of holy and unholy gunfire.

“I....... Thats an odd request? I guess I could, but they’re all part of me. Um, so long as you keep them safe.”

"... annoyance, really."

The decaspell, Temporal Dominion, set up as done, rings out as true - and with a thought, he travels from the spot he's standing in to floating in the air far behind Nil and the barrage of attacks.

"I'll warn you now. You... can't actually beat me. So you can sit here and talk out your problems, or I can kill you irrevocably. Sounds good?"

"... Look man, I just really needed to shoot something, and I have to ask what you're even doing here."

Nil puts away both guns.

"Yes ma'am. Just hold still you two." Izumi says, pulling out the Aqua Mirror, separating around 500 of the mindless goblins from Xanna, and then fusing them into Dura.

"Why are you here?"

Fret not, Velav already has his Powerful Magicians Mental Amplification - Widen Maximize Magic Decaspell Great Magical Beam prepared and floating beside him. Just... holding it in place.

"... Because I was put here by Ichika. I strongly feel that isn't the case for you, and you don't even seem to be doing the conquest thing like I'd figure you'd be going for within the span of 12 seconds of contact with Poland. I really don't follow."

"Conquest demands my attention to all sorts of boring matters, frankly. I did briefly consider setting up the ideological model of hell upon a state, but it's just so... time-consuming, you know? Far less fun." She shakes his head and crosses his legs.

"... I'm going to be real with you, here, because that's quite my thing. Being real with people. So many of the people Ichika summoned? They aren't being real with you. They're fickle, their goals are shifting, swayed by emotions and willing to commit crimes against humanity out of sheer selfishness and bias, yet still promote a flag of goodness. C'mon, you ran that first play that ended in disaster, how many of those fellows running across your land that ascended to godhood, how many were either murderers, or simply agents of chaos who picked the side of good as a facade?"

"... or, more directly, what about now? Your allies? When you thought you had an ideological goal, that fellow... Dura, was it? He just abandoned you, for no other reason than a "I dunno, the other guy sounded cooler". What part of this is real? Who is being truthful to you, or heck, to themselves?"

He died? That’s…

not entirely unexpected.

The Is moving the humans continue, but a number of others separate, and locate Mobius.
@Oliver_de_jesus
A cluster of Is floating over as a frontal lobe start speaking, “Seems like things haven’t been going very well. Do you mind if I ask you what happened?”

"... You said real like, 4 times there and that makes me feel disoriented along with the attempt at philosophy. But to answer that first question, pretty sure that clocks in at '1' but Dante is mostly a troll, and that second part I really dunno about. I'm not entirely sure how long it's going to take for Zephyr to do something evil, or if he's just, not going to. I just don't like the guy's vibes and the fact both Dura and Cain have bailed out throws me off."

"Where we started, a demon appeared and Amakros had a mini fight, after that we killed Nameless so that we discovered that the demon wanted to conquer the world and Amakros goes crazy and challenges him at the end he dies, and for now we are in a state of " peace "(he gestures with his fingers) but a new guest appeared and killed Sam, now Dura are with the devil and Cain well I don't know, nil told me to help you" mobius said to Dr.Hope

"If I've made you disoriented, then I'm really doing my job quite well. For real, you know it as well as I do." They clutch their hat, adjusting it on their head slightly, before smiling back up and at him.

"It's but a foundation of reality. You've just gone on to explain my point and why it's true. We live in a world of false motives and fickle opinions, as you have witnessed all of a few minutes ago - but rest well, for I am real with my intentions, as I hope you are real with yours." The small fellow leans back against an imaginary pillow in the air, kicking their legs up.

"... Yeah. So like, you're just gonna sit here and make things while we blow each other up? If that's the takeaway, I'll just go and do some other stuff."

"I'll do as I please. Now leave, you're quite annoying."

Velav dismisses him with a wave of the hand, flying over and to the top of his tower.

"Yeah yeah..."

Nil flies to Australia and talks to Mobius.

"Apparently, the newcomer doesn't really care about doing anything, they're just sitting in their polish outcove and making stuff. So... guess we just have to wait while Hope does their thing."

Dura just smiles, getting fused with the goblins... however, this causes for Dura's appearance to change somewhat... well, a bit more than somewhat. Basically earning red skin, white hair, a somewhat nice rack and a tiny bit more muscle, but not a lot. She would smile, as she felt stronger than before "Alright! This is awesome!"

Not too long after, Velav releases his official, cheap, easily-reproduceable cure for cancer, that has a slight side effect of greatly shrinking a man's nether regions to an incredibly small size.

Dura just smiles, getting fused with the goblins... however, this causes for Dura's appearance to change somewhat... well, a bit more than somewhat. Basically earning red skin, white hair, a somewhat nice rack and a tiny bit more muscle, but not a lot. She would smile, as she felt stronger than before "Alright! This is awesome!"
“How’s it feel?”

“I see, thank you.”
He seemed agitated, but I still didn’t think Dr. Hnein would rush into a fight on his own. Rest In Peace.
“So this person who killed Sam… I assume we’re talking about the person who did that?” I create an arm and point at the large crater across the area surrounding the moon base.

Dura just smiles, punching a small hole in the ground. "Incredible! I feel stronger and that I can do more stuff than before" She says, giggling a bit.

"Zephyr killed Amakros, Velav apparently killed Sam while I wasn't looking."

Back