• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

O h s h i t

In a last-ditch effort to shield myself from the leftover blast, as I was focused on other things at the time, I erect a giant shield of stone around myself, not that I expect it to do much,

"PROTECTION !"

Gunner McBullet helps Nil's effort by casting three layers of Protect on all his allies, while also summoning the Ancient Monolith to create another layer of barrier,

Mobius took advantage and the explosion was launched as close as possible, he wanted to use the Revegen Counter
[Revenge counter kinda requires you to still take damage and this may straight up kill you. You'll still get plenty of charge on that in all likelyhood if you just stand still and guard]

Thanks to not only Nil's forcefield around him, but Gunner's three layers of protect, Cain is relatively fine, not having any physical damage to him slamming into the gigantic Lamp.

“Holy crap, are they okay?” Even from outside of the city, I can still feel the shockwave, so once I make sure the civilians are okay and return their eyelids to normal, I start heading back to give support. As I’m going I ingest any spores I see on my way that either have adaptations or otherwise seem to be different from the standard goblins’ cells.

@DMUA
(I still have my Charge to avoid being killed by the explosion that's why I decided to jump)
[That's 1 charge of 3 you're never getting back, for a power up that... Won't really be useful because the fight's already over. Revenge counter isn't permanent, otherwise you'd have Meliodas punching himself on his off time to charge up and obliterate whatever pops up]

[again, you could have saved your charge power by just staying back and guarding, which would still do massive damage to you.]

@DMUA
(I still have my Charge to avoid being killed by the explosion that's why I decided to jump)

Shoulda said that before you jumped in to the attack.

@the new summoned

"Simple..." Ichika waves her hand, and everything goes white for them. "Try not to die."

They arrive, spawned in... eh, let's say the middle of a cornfield in the middle of the US. some out of nowhere spot in like, wyoming.

@the Moscow team

All that's left of that whole section of a city is a flat, scorched plain. A rift in reality is floating in the air above the massive crater where the two attacks clashed, through. As the dust settles, the massive void over moscow looms over you. There's no sign of Nameless, Asterios, or any of their armies. Today... you have won.

(We won....but at what cost?)

Cain finally manages to stand up, his Lamp shrinking to fit in his hand.

"Thanks for the forcefields Gunner!"

Nil feels that in his MP supply... Probably over halfway gone, with all of that.

As he takes a few deep breaths, he observes the situation, and celebrates hard.

"SUCK IT ICHIKA! I TOOK OUT TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE!"

Fistpump, jumping in the air, energy fills his body where it lacks in his magic power.

Last edited:
Only a bit of my body was affected by the blast, thanks mainly to the forcefields granted to us just before it fully went off.

Oddly, looking around I see not spores, even as far out as I can pick out such details. The creatures themselves are also gone, likely annihilated by the blast. One thing is still concerning, though, which is that the apparent leader we just dealt with wasn't a goblin, meaning that the real leader is likely still out there. However, the destruction of those damned abominations is nice, and this area is likely to be avoided by goblins for a while.

As the rings of symbols fade, I take a breather, as much as I can anyways.

Dura just smiles, body temperature droppiing to normal, as he goes back to a somewhat normal state. He does a happy little dance of victory!

When I get to the origin of the blast, I’m almost shocked to see that everyone’s fine.
“Good news everyone, on my way here, there were no spores whatsoever.” I announce.
“Anyone need treatment?”

Speaking of, Nil then realizes he's feeling pain from the various pieces of shrapnel that likely ripped into his body in the process.

"Owowowowowowowo.... yeah, please heal."

Dura took a biit of damage but nothing too severe... but just in case. "Yeah... a healing would be nice. I don't wanna stretch how much I can take as a limit. So I'd like to be healed just in case ya know?"

Then... to everyone's shock, from the rubble emerges a burst of white energy, Asterios standing tall from it, flexing and roaring as his charred, ****** up body regenerates back to its full self.

It looks like he's about to fight all of you...

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! GOOD FIGHT! WAS FUN!" He suddenly starts laughing, smiling like an idiot.

Back