• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"Stuff gets created as soon as you think about it, buddy..."

Even something as trivial as that carries exhaustion in Nil's voice.

Izanna closes her eyes, and focuses, picking through and noting the individual constituents of the fusion, until she finds Xanna, and tries to speak to her directly.

"So what now, we've reported in to them, and it seems like Nameless was dealt with, did you want to seprate?"

Ichika's eyes flash, and she teleports out of the way of her clone. With a wave of her hand, several long cables made of golden energy lash out from her arm, all coalesting around coolguy and binding him there.

Dura sits on the chair and starts spinning rather quickly on it, laughing. This would be adorable... if it wasn't an 8 feet dragon-like guy.

"Something that can help you recover from your mental exhaustion, the tools to fix everything that went wrong on earth since this started. I have tools that can destroy this timeline, that can alter the rules of reality themselves tools and I can't fix this so stop moping around and try to enjoy this small time of peace." I rant annoyed.

A shine comes off of Coolguy's glasses, as an aura kicks out from around him and completely shatters the bindings.

"You're not going to get me to let go by binding me in place. Try again."

Nil glares at Sam, and gets up.

"You are an immature nutcase with a box of scraps! You rush your machines within seconds and unsurprisingly, they NEVER WORK! I'M THE ONE THAT HAS TO PICK UP ON THE SLACK BECAUSE, IF I DON'T, I'M GOING TO STOP EXISTING BY THE END OF THIS TEST! I CAN'T CURE THAT BY HAVING THE SAME PERSON WHO DECIDED TO ATTACK NAMELESS IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM DEALING WITH ANOTHER ONE OF OUR ENEMIES RANT TO ME ABOUT HOW USELESS THEY ARE!"

That actually gets Zephyr's attention. "It appears the two of you have some issues with eachother. I say the best way to air your grievances is a good old-fashioned duel," he suggests.

"STOP TELLING ME TO TRY AGAIN!" She yells. The six paths of pain manifest aroudn coolguy, each throwing an elemental attack at him from a different angle.

"YOU THINK M O R E FIGHTING IS GOING TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!? YOU ONLY SHOWED UP LIKE, WHAT, 15 MINUTES AGO BREAKING INTO MY HOUSE AND GETTING INTO A FIGHT WITH AMAKROS, CAUSING ME ANOTHER HEADACHE AFTER I JUST GOT DONE DEALING WITH ONE!?"

"Then start making progress!"

Coolguy quickly flies into the air, punching through the path of pain and their attack along the way.

"Stay fused for now huh, okay."

After that communication, Izanna realized that since everything had calmed down, she wanted something to eat, her components all were the kind to eat first, do anything else second, and so, she decided to do just that.

Entering the base, she just sort of sat off to the side away from others, and created a pizza for herself, which she began to eat, as she half paid attention to the conversations.

"I find a good spar is a great way to clear one's head," he suggests. "It's proper etiquette in demon culture to have duels to settle issues."

________

A ring of keyblades appears around Ichika's main body, and she grabs one, slashing at Coolguy in that good old conceptual-cutting way.

"You do know I was given the power of being tired always right, I had a fish possess, use copies of my body, and take my form as their own before be arrested for looking scary that is why I thought this would be better." I say as the shadow bug's recreation of life transforms with my anger.

"What the hell are both of you even talking about!? DEMON CULTURE? FISH POSSESSION? HOW DOES ANY OF THIS HELP ME, A NORMAL ASS PERSON!?"

Coolguy straight up grabs it out of the air as she makes her swing, the conceptual barriers on his being barely taking a hit.

"... Try. Again."

Coolguy fires a blast of Chadforce energy, blowing Ichika and the Keyblade away.

"Normal people don't rely on a God to bring them back from nonexistence." I say before disappearing and reappearing on venus.

"Normal? No no, my friend, you're anything but." The demon lord smiles, extending a hand. "You're quite extraordinary! Not many in this multiverse could have faced down that Nameless being, and yet you led the charge against him. You're a cut above normal, and I mean that as a compliment!"

________

"You know what? **** this." She waves her hands around at the dimension. "**** that." She lets go of the Keyblade and points at it. "**** you," She points at Coolguy. "Bye." She vanishes into another dimension.

(Nobody is normal then? Because we all would get brought back from that and sent to our worlds if it happened. If you are referring to Die 1 stuff... you should have no way of knowing. Hell, you should have no way of knowing about Ichika bringing us back)

"... What is that supposed to mean!? I'M NOT NORMAL BECAUSE I CAN'T MAGIC MYSELF BACK FROM NONEXISTENCE, REALLY!? YOU WANNA TELEPORT AWAY, IT BETTER BE TO HELL!"

"... I had to lead the charge. I may have powers, but this is still getting to me."

In a flash, Coolguy arrives in that same dimension, bringing Ichika's main body with him.

"I already told you running away didn't work out for me. It stopped me from facing what I was and really overcoming it. You walk away from this test, nothing comes out of it. You won't be raising your extra helping hands, and you won't learn the consequences of the power you're holding."

"And that makes you braver than most." He puts a hand on Nil's shoulder. "So don't put yourself down with labels like 'normal'."

_____

"Why shouldn't I run away? It ******* worked for the league of assassins," she snarls at coolguy. "When Nil summoned me and i was finally ******* free of them. If I leave this stupid test I don't have to think about it anymore!"

Last edited:
I start trying to make as shelter from the atmosphere of venus. " I wonder if they know that there are shadow bugs near them." I whisper chuckling.

"... Yeah, cool, this is still stressful."

Nil's eyes roll... then he sees a few shadow bugs in the corner of the room, which he quickly removes via small ark beams from his finger.

"... You don't have to, but you're going to. You're going to think about how you couldn't make anyone else as strong as you because you turned back halfway through, just like how I never got stronger because the curse placed on me as a child made me feel like I had to run away. It was only because of Omni's test that I ended up surpassing that."

"I was never GOING to make people as strong as me. You think I'm as stupid as Nil!? Anyone of them could end up backstabbing me if I gave them that level of power!" She complains.

____

"Hm. In any case, you've certainly earned a rest. Meanwhile, i have business on Earth to take care of, so for now, this is goodbye." Zephyr leaves, shooting down to Earth. More specifically, Romania.

[I was referring to the fact I covered the moon with shadow bugs]

"The center of the problem is the summoned but removing the summoned from the equation is impossible with my current capabilities the most logical route to take is to leave the test and ask for help but that will likely not work so perhaps one of the summoned is the solution." I say working on an answer to the problems.

"... Yeah, I see your point. But even if your goal was to just make strong people, trust me, it's not as easy as ignoring the fact it failed."

"... Okay, fine..."

Nil looks out the window and sees a horde of shadow bugs... Before just, flipping the bird at them and sitting on the couch again, turning on the TV, flipping through news... Obviously nothing interesting happened, it's only been like, 3 minutes since he last checked... Actually...

He thinks of trying to get GodTube up and running on it and... BAM, just like that, it's created.

"... Huh... maybe I should check some of the older stuff."

Nil starts sorting through experiments.. One, two, three... four could be a pretty good thing for just sitting back and laughing at how unique it is in craziness... That Guy, dear lord, why did anyone let him in, watching him complain used to get a real kick. Colzin's great in the opposite way... Yeah, totally, 4 it is.

Cain walks to where the tv is, deciding to sit down on a now created chair.

"Anything interesting happening on the news?"

Dura stops spinning, being yeeted onto the ground by the force and speed of the spins. He makes a small hole on the ground with his head by accident but gets up. He approaches Nil out of curiosity "Yo, whatcha watchin?"

"No, and, this is actually one of the experiments a lot like this one. It was done by a guy called Joseph... And... needless to say he did not know how to have things stay in control in the slightest. If you think the stuff we've encountered is wild, you haven't met NACH."

"Yeah, they're like, one of my favorite things to watch unfold. Especially when the uploaders make a rant afterwards about how much of a terrible idea it was."

Nil lets it play out.

Joseph spends a few moments destroying his office and the piece of paper on every level of existence several times, although it keeps coming back. "************......whatever, not like i have anything else to do here....."

Several dozen people are teleported into the office

"Yada yada multiverse needs some change yada yada get the **** outta my office."

They are all teleported to random places on a new earth
"Oh man... I didn't even remember how much he just, did not care. Usually there's this whole introductory sequence."

"Like the white castle and the whole showing of power?"

Cain remembers the beginning of the test, and losing his Lamp.

"Yeah, exactly! For some context, in the test just before this, Joseph ended up stabbing the original guy who did this stuff in the dicc, inheriting his position in the cosmos. Unfortunately, he was still on contract to do this stuff, so he did it as fast as possible. Heck, he didn't even record it, it was some other Omni who was really bored and thought it would be really funny to catch someone with their pants down, so to speak."

"Yeah no **** that and everything to do with it"

He erases SCP-3199 on every level of existence and replaces it with some tattoo'd fellow
"Like, right there, no one running this stuff would have a cut of them realizing their own mishaps and fixing them not even 10 seconds after it started."

Things play out pretty generically... Until reality starts to shift with malevolent, cheeto dust force.

"Oh, here we go. Probably the best part by virtue of how bad it is, That Guy."

"I feel it... This world... Is meant to be ruled, so long as those who wish to rule it use enough power gaming and stealth to do so.... Muhahaha..... But first, before I build myself up, I need to get Cheetos. I can't getting going without stains on my hands."
"... You really can't make this stuff up."

Nil starts laughing a bit, just sucking up the sheer, baffling lack of self awareness.

Cain laughs because of Dura laughing and the laugh being contagious, who is laughing at the ridiculousness of That Guy.

Sam looks at her work and starts talking to herselves. "Nil and the others are currently part of the solution I am not, lucky I am not yet part of the problem so I guess I will try helping from behind the scenes." I say forming a ball of shadow bugs and casting it to earth.

Back