• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

mobius had separated from the others he was ending him machine, a protocol for when humanity is in danger and he with his friends is not present, this machine could protect humanity

After this, mobius gone to moon base

Dura simply grabs the machine and snaps his fingers, teleporting to a poor country. "They def need it more than us..." Dura says, placing the machine down. Then he teleports back to the moon.

Several hundred Primids witness this event. "Does anyone else feel personally attacked."

"Yes"

"Then we have no choice we must be nice by force." A Primid says the others cheer as they start flying to the moon.

"What the..." Dura asks, as he sees the primids. "...I just gave a machine away to a country that needed it, that's all that happened, I have no idea why they are coming this way."

Seeing Dura teleport in with the weird machine, one of the Is goes to see what it is.
Huh, luck?
The device is full of abnormal energy fields, intersecting and reacting.
The I notice a squirrel falling out of a tree, and fires the good luck-inator at it. An energy flow within the squirrel reverses direction, and a sudden wind picks up, blowing a branch under the squirrel to let it land softly.
Now that’s interesting.
The I behind testing it on other animals and people and observing how their energy flows alter, then millions of Is begin using acupuncture and acupressure to see if I can create a similar change in someone’s energy flow.
It would be easier if I could just increase the positive energy flow, but, perhaps unsurprisingly, it seems that literally every living creature on this planet has naturally bad luck.

They start placing down letters, instruction books, inators, a huge generator, the banners with nice messages, flowers, sweets into piles with a large banner behind with names (from left to right Nil, Cain, Zephyr, Mobius, Dura, Amakros, and other) Cain's pile is the biggest everyone else's piles are half the size. The Primids walk a bit back except one who walks to the base.

Last edited:
“....What the ****?”

Cain is hopelessly confused right now, staring at what is occurring before him.

"You are Mobius correct, we saw one of you guys leave the good Luck-Inator on the ground so we came back to give you guys gives and make sure you accept them before we go into hibernation." They explain.

"I can indeed construct things with ease, and have fused with the faction in question, yes. But before I join you or make a decision otherwise, I have to ask, why exactly do you want to conquer the world?"
"It's very simple, really. Look at the world, at the people within it. They're suffering. This place is one of madness, ruled entirely by chaos. Perhaps, being a demon, you may think I thrive on this chaos, but not so."

He manifests a blade and points it up at the moon. "The arrival of those summoned has thrown this planet into disarray, and the woman that claims to care about humanity has sat idly by and watched it happen. Made it happen, in fact. Would you call that a god? I wouldn't. An existence such as that could only be compared to all the world's evils."

Zephyr turns back to Izanna, driving his blade into the ground. "The unbearable vacancy in the heavens shall be filled, Izanna. By us."

"Hmm." Izanna thinks for a moment before coming up with a response.

"It is a noble cause, but it may be slightly foolhardy. We don't know the full context of what exactly is going on and why, perhaps there are reasons behind this god not helping humanity, or, perhaps not, who knows besides them?" She pauses for a second, before continuing.

"In addition, people who make offers like this usually have some sort of secondary objective in mind. So if it at all possible, some sort of insurance that you'll stay the course would be good as well."

(Mobius's pile contain a slow Motion-inator, a social influencing device, and a robot meant to be your assistant(Replacement Robot) and a inator of your choice various snacks and a letter)

"... Ooookkaaayyyy?"
A sort of new space wraps around us both, the insides appearing to be some sort of storage area. Lining ornate wooden shelves that extend a good hundred meters into the distance is gold-embossed flasks of some pure white substance.

"So, you are aware of my... less than favorable opinions on Zephyr."

The name is said with palpable disgust.

"So, you are aware of my... less than favorable opinions on Zephyr."
"... Hoo boy."

Nil sits in a chair as it's generated behind him and prepares to hear someone else talk about their problems en masse

Last edited:
"Hmm." Izanna thinks for a moment before coming up with a response.

"It is a noble cause, but it may be slightly foolhardy. We don't know the full context of what exactly is going on and why, perhaps there are reasons behind this god not helping humanity, or, perhaps not, who knows besides them?" She pauses for a second, before continuing.

"In addition, people who make offers like this usually have some sort of secondary objective in mind. So if it at all possible, some sort of insurance that you'll stay the course would be good as well."
Zephyr smiles. "You want something of value... I believe I can oblige your request."

He removes his grip from the red-bladed sword, holding both hands out. In one appears a long, crimson spear, its handle decorated with ornate swirls and its blade as long as a dagger in and of itself. In the other appears a short sword, its hilt made of rock and its blade made of a strange white crystal. "The legendary spear, Gae Bolg, and the Jeweled Sword Zelretch. These are among the two most powerful weapons in my arsenal... and a gift to you."

He gives Izanna the two weapons, then bows, the one-hand-over-his-chest type bow. "And should we succeed in our conquest, if you would have it... I would further offer you a position as the Demon Queen to rule alongside me."

Last edited:
Back