• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Dante is visibly unable to contain his laughter, consistently releasing choking sounds as his face turns red and he smacks the table.

"******* amazing."

[There are however chunks flying very rapidly to a lot of places, including Earth, which could be heard. This referred to the event in general.]

@Yobo_Blue

"Well, if your ability can fix the issue with the 20%, unfusing from them may not be a bad option. Although, whatever caused that corruption isn't completely gone, it just escaped, so maybe leaving them fused with you might be safer for now, rather than having to worry about fixing all of them again."

[Time doesn't really matter in RPs, so like, that's not much of a factor. If we were dealing with speed realistically none of you could ever interact with normal beings, which we're not doing. It happens eventually, is the point.]

Ilia sits watching the tablet and observing what went on, she wears her usual rather stoic expression, in the cosmic restaurant.

"These sorts of contests seem to unavoidably produce people like you, Dante."

"Eurasia was turned into a living hell, but it's at least stopped being that now."

As for Earth, the few people in Eurasia were attempting to pick up the pieces as best they could. Some were also killing one another. The Chaos seems to have completely worn off by now.

"no... even worse..." She looks really drunk. but like... the depressed crying type of drunk.
"... oh."

Coolguy then just creates a tablet similar to what Ichika had earlier, viewing the events up to this point, skipping between stuff...

"... Oh..... oh."

Coolguy walks over and supplies Ichika headpats.

Dante stops laughing for a moment and looks at Ichika, still flush.

"When you were born."

Dante squints at the table for a moment before seeming to realize what she meant.

"Oh, you meant here specifically? Probably dropping in the Colonel wannabee who forgot what the original Hellsing Ultimate was like, not that I can even blame him."

Last edited:
Coolguy casually makes a hand of Chadforce energy and slaps Dante from across the room, before considering his next words.

"... Well... A lot of people react in different ways to power. Sure, you have McChads and McFuckers, then you have McBullets, McFrickers, probably some others I'm forgetting... Things get extreme, and sometimes, they're extreme like this. Don't beat yourself up, I almost put a hole in the atmosphere one time when I was in my test... man, that was awhile ago, I should show you."

Coolguy pulls up some footage of the 3rd of Omni's games, showing a violent, rainbow colored explosion, followed by a sword trying to suppress it and yelling at Coolguy of the past, who seemingly brushes it off.

Nil, after collapsing on the couch, stares out the window... and sees mars explode.

"...
I really should have known he cast something before I put him down..."

Nil facepalms, and puts on the news. Apparently, the Eurasian chaos cleared up, and people are getting back on their feet thanks to provisions and shelter supplied by someone called Nil... Should make him happy, but the words roll over Nil's ears, as he closes his eyes and takes a few sighs for good measure.

Last edited:
I am still crying "why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why,why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why." I say as I melt into my tears.

Ichika barely even pays attention to Coolguy's words, just staring at Dante for a good few seconds. Then, without another word, she stands up, dispels her tablet, and walks out of the restaurant, not even bothering to change into her civilian appearance as she does so.

@Yobo_Blue

"We could unfuse one of the sentient goblins and ask what they think maybe? Or just, flip a coin, I'm not sure how to proceed here."

Coolguy grabs Ichika before she can move out of the restaurant.

"I tried running away once. Didn't work out for me."

Cain wants to hit something really hard so he walks into the training room and proceeds to punch the living daylights out of dummies.

"... Yeah..."

Coolguy flares up his aura, and, with a flex of his pecs, sends them into an infinite pocket dimension.

"... I don't think so. If you want to make me let go though..."

He uses his other hand to prop up his sunglasses.

"Try it."

"I said..."

Several spears suddenly sprout from her general vicinity with the aim of impaling Coolguy.

"Get OFF OF ME!"

The spears shred right through his torso, though, he still seems unbothered, his left hand gripping Ichika's left tricep just as tight as before.

"Try again."

She growls. This time, she opens the Gates of Babylon, blasting him with quite the array of weapons that absolutely tears up his flesh. She then summons a clone of herself, jumping into it. "There. Now you're not holding me anymore. Now let me out of here."

Zephyr is lounging not far away from Nil. "I must say, all things considered, this isn't a bad base. Quite luxurious, though nothing compared to my castles back home."

After reaching the moon I go to sleep and my sheep commands the shadow bugs to terraform the moon flying them across the whole moon before letting me use them as a pillow.

[They aren't in the restaurant, Zeph made an oversight]

"Yeah, it's pretty cool I guess..."

Nil isn't physically fatigued, his mana supply is infinite and he has an array of stuff, including Regen, which took care of that. He's just... obviously recovering from his extremely violent methods of stress release.

Coolguy starts getting torn apart, as he obviously feels the knockback. Even so, he stands firm, and starts deflecting some of the weapons, unleashing a surge of Chadforce energy to force anything that impales him out the other side of his body, so he can Regenerate in full.

"... I mean, I wasn't really holding your entire body in the first place, so separating doesn't really count. Try again."

Last edited:
[They aren't in the restaurant, Zeph made an oversight]

"Yeah, it's pretty cool I guess..."

Nil isn't physically fatigued, his mana supply is infinite and he has an array of stuff, including Regen, which took care of that. He's just... obviously recovering from his extremely violent methods of stress release.

Coolguy starts getting torn apart, as he obviously feels the knockback. Even so, he stands firm, and starts deflecting some of the weapons, unleashing a surge of Chadforce energy to force anything that impales him out the other side of his body, so he can Regenerate in full.

"... I mean, I wasn't really holding your entire body in the first place, so separating doesn't really count. Try again."
"...So. Now what are you going to do? Also, Dura. Please. Phrasing."

___

"DON'T MOCK ME!"

She yells, sending out another wave of Gates of Babylon, as she uses the Deva Path to YOINK him towards her.

He doesn't even seem to budge from where he's currently standing.

"I'm not mocking you, I'm just pointing stuff out. I had that sort of trick tried on me plenty of times. After I got summoned by Mikage, I had to go into another universe with an absolute ton of gravity, and me and puncher threw our fair share of Black Holes."

"Try again."

The distinct but constant sound of "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" emits from Nil.

"God DAMN IT! SHUT UP!"

She's really letting out all her frustration on this poor McChad as she assuaults him with everything in her arsenal, up to and including a very partuclar red drill-sword.

"ENUMA ELISH!"

With those two words, she releases the tornado of space-time dislocation at him.

Space and time tears around Coolguy, utterly ripping apart the world a bit... But the pocket dimension itself evolves to counteract it. And Coolguy stands unbothered.

"Try again."

Back