• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"It'll be fine, probably. You can always unfuse later once the corruption is for sure gone. Either way, we should probably head back now right?" Izumi asks as she is gathering up the cubes of sealed corruption.

"I was just trying to help my people, not you in specific, but... you're welcome, I guess." Izumi responds and quickly opens a portal back out into Earth

"Anyway um after you."

Izumi passes through as well, closing the portal behind her

"Shshsh, that's unimportant, I meant it wasn't for you in particular, but for all of us. Anyway, what did you plan to do now that the goblins are fineish?"

“I am all of us goblins, so it was meant for me Zumi. I can call you Zumi right? Anyway, I think we should probably find someone else to fight, someone else causing trouble. There was that nameless guy, maybe I could find the team and ask them how that went. I’d have to explain what happened to me though.......”

The Is on Mars had simply watched the fight, deciding that getting involved wouldn’t impact the result in the slightest.
The Is on Earth are still helping people get ready for the potential evacuation.

[Seven’s PoV]
Seeing how bad Ichika’s state was getting I figured I should make ice cream.

"I... huh? I guess you can call me that, if you want." Izumi responds somewhat shocked at the nickname

"Anyway, maybe you should go find your friends and tell them what happened, it's certainly not something you can hide." She says with a chuckle.

"I'm not sure. I guess you can tell them about the corruption, and the magic used to seprate them, and that you fused with them afterwards to keep them safe from the corruption again, and to help the mindless ones."

“Hmmmmm..... do you want to join in the fusion? I know it may not be a permanent thing but it might be,o you understand my point of view here.”

"I umm. I'm fine watching, thanks. You can just explain your point of view maybe? Unless it's something that you can't explain, and you absolutely insist I fuse with you, then maybe."

"Well, I guess I am slightly curious. So maybe just for a bit, just really quickly, I'd be fine with that."

Izumi wordlessly pulls out the Aqua Mirror again, and holds it up to herself and Xanna, fusing them together in the same display of magic that the other fusions had.

The new fusion looks down at herself, appraising her new form.

"Well this is... something." She says, closing and opening her hands.

Well I guess I should explain what happened to the others. But where to find them? I guess the moon base is a good place to start.

Izanna activates her authority of greed, effectively stopping time on herself by cutting her off from the flow of time to see if it extends tbe fusion, and then sbe teleports directly to the base on the moon.

"I guess this is the place, I wonder if they're here. I'm not even fully sure what to say." She says to herself, sitting outside the base for a moment, pondering this

Last edited:
"Demetrius..."
A voice snaps him away from his dreaming. His eyes open onto a dark and empty world.
Days have gone by since he made the decision. The self-absorbed little man had left the world as suddenly as he came, but his final words, and his final point, refused to die. The destruction of this world, and the creation of the next, meant nothing in the face of those beings who would restore things to what they were. Havoc raged across the globe, and though his goals drew ever closer to being met, the encroaching success rang hollow.
The world would eventually return to its decrepit state. And then that state would persist, for as long as those greater beings would allow.
With his resolve destroyed inch-by-inch, and his goals slowly wracked with an all-encompassing futility, the god chose to withdraw. He descended into the Earth's core, to recede from the world by imprisoning himself within its center. His cause, his children and his legacy yet-to-come were left to fend for themselves on the surface of the planet. His efforts remain incomplete, his vision eternally unrealized.
With no more purpose, he sought to dream for the rest of this planet's lifespan. No difference would be made in the end, he reasoned to himself, so no difference should be attempted. The vengeful power faded as he closed his eyes...And then he slumbered uninterrupted within the center of the world, letting all changes and reformations take place without him.
Until now.
"Demetrius."
The voice speaks to him again. The sound, and the presence behind it, seems all too familiar. Yet the moment he tries to discern its origin, his memory fails.
"Demetrius, why have you been sleeping?"
He does not answer. This voice, whoever or whatever it belongs to, asks a question with no point. Neither the inquiry nor the response make any difference. Both mean nothing. Neither is worth an acknowledgment.
The voice speaks again.
"You were doing so well, you know. That final goal was within your grasp. If you had kept to your mission, you would have succeeded. The old world would fall, and the new world would be yours to shape as you wish...So why have you chosen to step off your path? What holds you back, little god?"
Again, he leaves the question unanswered, for there is no point in giving a response. His eyes fall shut once more.
The voice speaks a third time, and its tone begins to change.
"I see. So that's it, then. You've convinced yourself that there's no longer a point to your method, and in doing so, you've lost your purpose. Is that it? Have I got it right? Have I scored a full ten points out of ten?"
He opens his eyes again, as the voice continues.
"That's a shame, really. You were shaping up to be one of my finest pieces. So much potential on the cusp of being realized! I could have taken great pride in the things you were ready to accomplish. It would've been like watching my son graduate at the top of his class."
...Pieces? Son?
"Oh, don't look so confused. You might have trouble thinking around corners, but you're hardly stupid. I made sure of that."
Almost unconsciously, his eyes fall shut again. Clearly he is still dreaming.
"No you're not, you natural-born ass. And you're not going to be dreaming, not anytime soon, so quit closing your eyes and regard me as you should."
"I see I finally have your attention. Good. Now listen closely to what I have to say next, because you're going to want to hear it."
The voice pauses for a moment, as if to make sure that he is, in fact, listening. Then it speaks again, slowly and clearly.
"I've decided I have new plans for you. And they go a little something like this..."

Last edited:
Nil eventually does open his eyes, and looks out the window to see someone.

"... Not this again."

Also there's an atmosphere, somehow. Dunno how long it'll take cosmic rays to destroy that, but...

Nil walks outside.

"... you know I just remembered that I never checked back on the beans I planted at Demetrius' place So, what do you want?"

Nil swaps to the assassin card, splitting off a few bean managing clones as he walks out to talk.

"Well, I came here because I was supposed to explain what happened with Xander. I'm a fusion of him, all the goblins, and an oni named Izumi." Izanna pauses, trying to think of how to explain this

Man, I see why she was hesitant.

"This fusion in specific is just temporary. However, even after it ends, Xander is gone for the time being, having fused with all the goblins in order to prevent the corruption from affecting them again, preventing an evil army from causing more havoc down on earth."

"... what?"

One of the bean clones come back from the moon base, returning to him and supplying information. The beans have indeed been rapidly, and some water assures they'll be good to go.

The other clone quickly returns from Earth, after watering the beans, they'll be safe as well. Apparently Demetrius is absent, so Presence concealment was enough to check on it uninterrupted.

With that, Nil swaps back to Caster.

I wake up. "I feel tired so I am not dreaming, wait are they shadow bugs." I say trying to alter one of the plants and succeed. " I must of done it in my sleep. I guess I should make a magnetic sphere." I say before flying to find the others.

"Did I mess up the explanation?" Izanna wonders aloud, with her hand in her chin.

"Okay let me try again. The goblins were being corrupted by some unknown forces. Xander and Izumi worked to fix them, and eventually, Xander fused with every goblin once the corruption was removed, in order to prevent them from being corrupted and turned into an evil army. The resulting fusion is now part of this one, which will end eventually, she wanted me to explain what happened to you guys, and that's why I'm here."

"... oohhkkkaayy... Do you have any idea what's corrupting the goblins, or in what fashion?"

"Its some outside force that appeared during the changes in reality. The goblins were trying to adapt to it, but if they succeeded, they'd have been made subservient to it. I managed to seal some of the sealed corruption."

With this, Izanna pulls out one of the cubes of sealed, time stopped corruption, and shows it to Nil.

"The flow of time on them is frozen, and they're sealed away, but after taking the corruption out of the goblins, it created a goblin shaped mass of it, and that's what's in here."

"... So like, how urgent is trying to find another solution besides timestop? We just got done killing Nameless, and..."

Nil points to the very exploded Mars

"... I would prefer if I didn't have to just, immediately deal with something else."

"It doesn't seem like the corruption is likely to escape, well, besides the corruption that already did. So not super urgent I suppose. This was moreso to relay information on the status of things to you all." Izanna explains

"So if you all wanted rest after the, seemingly major fight and destruction of Mars, it shouldn't be an issue."

"... Okay, cool."

Nil immediately goes back inside and flops onto the couch.

Cain walks out of the training room with some of the dummies still smoking from the shockwaves of his punches.

"So what's happening now?"

"Apparently someone came in to tell us that the goblins all got corrupted, but apparently that's taken care of. So like... Do whatever until something else goes wrong, I guess."

"Alright, I'm actually getting kinda hungry, did anybody cook anything?"

Cain begins to look through the fridge.

Coolguy props up his sunglasses.

"... Well, if you aren't going to make any moves... is it my turn?"

Coolguy quickly rushes forth, straight up swinging the currently inactive Ichika as a weapon into the clone her consciousness is inhabiting, before following up with a rush of punches from his right arm.

"... Chef skills aren't my thing, and nobody else has gone for it, no."

"Alright, looks like I am going to heat up something frozen then."

Cain grabs a frozen pizza from the fridge, creating a ball of light to heat it up.

Back