• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Cain slowly begins to stand up, walking over to Dura and seeing the 7 corrupted dragon balls lying on the ground.

"You okay?"

[Would be the only reason they could have not to do it]

"I could of fixed it we could of had the happy ending." I say quietly falling to my knees and crying my sheep appears to comfort me.

Dura just gets yeeted, but quickly catches himself and teleports next to Nil. He basically raises his hands onto the air, fists clenched with a smile. "THAT WAS WONDERFUL! HEH, You did great, Nil! Completely annihilated!"

He turns to Cain as the Dragon Balls slowly enters Dura's chest once again. "Yeah, that was the best moment of my life."

"... I'm pretty sure I just got done yelling as loud as possible about how I wasn't."

"... I did cast regen on everyone, including myself. Even if I did tear myself a bit apart there, it should be patching itself over. I can fly there myself... Wait."

Nil realizes that breathing requires oxygen, and if any was on Mars before, it was throughly scattered from his current position, causing him to gag.

"Okay yeah going going going..."

Nil forces himself to fly back to the moon, crashing through the base's doors and taking a gasp of fresh air.

"Physical pain is something we can deal with, but you need to recover from a rather mental pain I think this took you to your limits"

I stand back up and sigh. "So I guess we should do a check up." I say. "But we need to have a heart to heart later."

As Cain flops down, he sees a... particulary extraordinary sight. Both of Mars's moons form a beautiful eclipse as they criss-cross... but, weirdly, Phobos does not move away. No, in fact, it's tumbling down straight to the planet. And it's going fast.

Must be Nameless's goodbye gift.

"Oh shit! Guys we have a situation going on!"

Cain stands up immediately, grabbing his Lamp out of hammerspace, increasing its length and width, making it stretch all the way to Phobos to try and stop it.

mobius reacts to the fall of the moon and then simply flies, touches phobos and begins to vibrate at a frequency that transports the planetoid out of the universe

I snicker internally before looking up, raising my finger as it to speak before lowering it, only to raise it again to lower it yet again, repeating this process several times.

"I believe we should take our leave."

mobius reacts to the fall of the moon and then simply flies, touches phobos and begins to vibrate at a frequency that transports the planetoid out of the universe
[I don't think you have that much range, please avoid what is likely a High 6-A impact from plastering you against the surface of mars]

@Oliver_de_jesus

Sadly this does not succeed, the Moon is being piloted by the remnants of Nameless' power, which has the property of being anchored within this universe, preventing the Moon from being moved outside of it. You are now about to be slammed into by a Moon face first.

[I don't think you have that much range, please avoid what is likely a High 6-A impact from plastering you against the surface of mars]
(I mean superman use phases and BFR a planet because I don't?)

Mobius when he saw that he could not phase he teleported away from the impact

[I'm fairly sure you don't have time to construct any Inators right now, given a Moon is hurling at you at Relativistic speeds. I suggest getting out of the way]

[Problem is I don't think you have the time to do both that and fire at it before it's already impacted. Does that thing even have enough range to cover it anyway? I don't recall Doof turning Moons into nothing with it. What's more, that's also not an Inator, and only worked on specific things.]

[Also, I calculated, it's not High 6-A

It's Low 5-B. For one of the moons. In fact, it's over 5x the GBE of mars.

You're 6-C.

Please use your FTL+ travel speed instead.]

I guess I fly away.[it affected all musical instruments that start with the letter B pretty fast after they were registered and they were miles away]

Puncher salutes to Nameless's death, looking at Dante.

"You raised a damn good boy."

He looks at Ichika, sulking with depression, and sighs. He looks at his wrist.

"Time to go for now, adios."

He leaves.

Just as Puncher exits, Coolguy comes in, wiping his forehead... then looking at the surroundings, featuring a depressed Ichika.

"... What happened here?"

The Moon now crashes into the empty Mars, absolutely tearing into it.

Mars is blown apart, the chunks drifting into the vastness of space.

Everyone on Earth can hear something of this at least.

Ichika is curled up in her corner, even with her tail and wings wrapped around most of her body. "I don't wanna talk about Eurasia, Coolguy..."

"Ah! And with that, I think that we should leave." Zephyr spreads his wings. "I'll see you all on the moon base, if you survive!"

With a single flap of his wings, he shoots off into space, headed for earth.

Back