• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Dura attempts charging at the nameless spawn directly, tackle hugging, and attempting to get as much as he can. His body temperature rising extremely quickly, to hotter than sun levels!

[The goblins are deep inside the city past the nameless and the barrier]
[I'm pretty sure the barrier's been long since brought down by the nameless horde wrecking the tech needed to sustain it]

(Sweet)

The light that Cain produces soon begins to heat up, soon it burns with the heat of the sun!

(Yeah @HowManyMemes)

The assault tears into the nameless' numbers, quickly whittling them down. You can see a much smaller group, the goblins that are surrounding the capital building (IDK what they have in russia), defending it from the nameless swarm.

We'll see if you miss or not... you? Eh, it wouldn't be especially strange.

All the fire, including that enlarged by the heat put off by Dura, detonates into energy which dives for any remaining abominations, ignoring Dura.

[Reminder that there's well over a hundred million of little ***** kekekekek]

Nameless, leaving the clusterfuck happening in the outerparameters of the city aside, dashes to where the retreating Goblims are going to.

The large amount of explosions caused by the group makes it so there are literally chunks of cancer spawns raining across the battlefield. Using their collective powers, they spawn teeth and sharp bone into their outer surfaces, atempting to eat and rip appart those who are near.

Nil sees the chunks of CENSORED flying through the air with blades and teeth sprouting out of them, and takes the chance to respond.

He casts again, spliting the dozen balls into many, many more, each prepared to trap one of the spawns and incinerate them with holy power.

"HOLY ARK!"

Cain hefts his his gigantic Lamp up, before slamming it into the ground and making it uneven.

Dura takes advantage of this, and closes his arms and legs, then extends them as he releases fire from all around him, creating an explosive wave of fire combined with his heat, trying to desintegrate the chunks of mini-CENSORED

The goblins appear to be ignoring the PCs and concentrating fire on Nameless and his spawn. Speaking of whom, he charges toward the line of goblins...

WHAM

And then a giant fist out of nowhere slams into Nameless' "face", sending him flying into a building hard enough to leave a crater in the ground where he had just been standing. The assailant lowers his fist... Ah. there he is. The enemy commander.

"Well that was something."

Cain's Lamp shrinks back to his hand, before summoning more balls of light, although not having near enough heat as the original.

Moving closer to this second land of pillars, I continue assaulting the abominations, those both whole and in many pieces, with fire and explosions of incinerating force.

Nil sees the giant, nameless CENSORED leader get smashed into a building at high speed.

"... Oh yeah. The commander. He's also a thing."

Remembering this, Nil also remembers that he forgot to prepare everyone to take some hits. Focusing on all of his newfound allies, he holds off on the assault.

PROTECT!

A magic barrier forms around everyone except for Amakros, giving them extra protection against physical attacks. They might need it, considering the hordes of enemies and their leaders they may soon have to face.

Nameless's "face" reajusts itself. A mumbled laugh echoes across the city, as Nameless crawls out of the building hole. He stares at this beast of an Goblim, who dwarfs him many times.

"HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA. TELL ME YOUR NAME, GENERAL."

A waraxe the size of an horse spawns within his hand.

"I'LL CARVE IT INTO YOUR GRAVE."

Cain continues to create concentrated balls of light, beginning to fire them into the nameless leader along with beams of light.

Reina then uses her bow to fire off arrow shots at both CENSORED chunks and goblins, aiming with uncanny accuracy. Light streaks trailing behind each arrow.

Meanwhile, the number of cancer monsters dim fastly. What little damage they could cause to the PCs is reduced to nothing thanks to protect.

They start... grouping up? In the middle of the city, a few feet away from where their leader is.

Dura just smiles and charges up a gigantic blaze, not knowing where exactly where to aim, but he'll manage. As his heat remains the same, his skin glowing a red color, touching him without precaution would result in extremely severe burns, maybe lost of a limb!

I move back down to the group on the ground.

"If you can, I need you to evacuate as many civilians as possible. This entire area needs to be thoroughly sterilized, which would kill them."

"My powers are kind of useless for that right now, sorry."

Cain continues to create balls of light that rush forward and begin to shoot their own beams of light.

Elsewhere...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It appears that he and his guards are alone within the city.
Good.
His servants draw closer, their progress uninterrupted. He feels them closing in on this desolated place. Soon, the entire force will arrive, to turn this wasted land into his stronghold.
Yet one of them has been deterred from the path. It is not dead yet. No, it is...trapped. Something carries it away from the destination.
It's an upsetting development, but one that may yet prove to be useful. Regardless...
A focused thought sends his guards away, to scour this city and reshape its remnants into something more useful. The destroyed remains of the humans' gluttonous city will serve him well.
And that is an irony which pleases him to no end.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Where is everyone?
As she looks around at her surroundings, she fights the urge to recoil at just how badly the deck of the ship has been destroyed. But the people she heard dying so much earlier in the night are gone now. Did that...creature take them away? Or did something else happen while she was in hiding?
"Mommy, where is everybody?"
She doesn't look at him. "I don't know, Joseph..."
She doesn't know anything anymore. She's not even sure what's going on. So much has gone wrong, in ways she never would have thought possible. It seems like her whole world has come crashing down around her in a matter of hours.
What's more, she doesn't even know where they are. The ship's course was set to return to New York, but she has no idea how close they've gotten to the city. A bare horizon stretches out in all directions. They could be anywhere in the ocean right now.
At least they're safe for the moment. Or so she hopes...

Nameless's "face" reajusts itself. A mumbled laugh echoes across the city, as Nameless crawls out of the building hole. He stares at this beast of an Goblim, who dwarfs him many times.

"HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA. TELL ME YOUR NAME, GENERAL."

A waraxe the size of an horse spawns within his hand.

"I'LL CARVE IT INTO YOUR GRAVE."

"...Name is... Asterios." The commander grunts, equipping his pair of giant axes. "Dont need yours. You will have no grave."

"Man... Honestly, even with all the chaos and lives probably lost, this is the most fun I've had since I got here."

Nil breathes heavily. Even if he did have time to recover inbetween the fight in Deleware and now, the amount of magic he's been using is taking it's toll on his MP supply... He's still got a bit to spare, but, he's going to run out eventually... need to be careful.

With that in mind, he just observes the battlefield, measuring out the casualties...

Hundreds of Goblins slain, though, all those killed by Nameless' horde aren't so easily removed, with their spores spreading... of nameless' horde, the kills are as countless as the numbers they held in the first place, the streets soaked in their blood. As per the civilians...

"... I shouldn't stand still."

As he takes a moment to conserve and maybe recover some of his MP, Nil flies into the less contested areas, and starts evacuating the populace.

"I don't know Russian, but come with me if you want to live!"

He leads them outside of the city, quickly dismantling any stray forces that come his way with a blast of Ark or a simple sucker punch.

"I LIKE YOU, BIG GUY."

Nameless takes his axe and flings it at Asterios.

Meanwhile

The small cancers, now drastically reduced in numbers, crawl and fuse into each other, like clay. Millions mold itself, fleshy sounds forcing themselves into the ears of the PCs. Once formed, they take a giant, humanoid form. Cracking it's fists, the big swarm dashes.

17b-1-1.gif

"Those are huge!"

Cain then embiggens his Lamp, beginning to smack away as many of the CENSORED in the big swarm.

Dura attempts to fire ice rays from his eyes, towards the new formed CENSORED... thing. As he charges up a ball of fire in his hands, on a position and stance similar to the Kamehameha.

Damn it all, that blasted thing's full of screams!

The time needed for the conglomerate abomination to form itself allows me to neutralize a decent portion of its mass, turning the water in at least 30% of its body into fire. After it begins moving, I continually assault it with fire and explosions as before.

@Overlord775

As Gunner does whatever he's doing, Ichika stealthily swaps out his power for a separate one. One that should cause FAR less trouble... For her. For Gunner, however...

Well, for one thing, let's just say that his mind control over the entire government is now gone, and they're very angry. The news of this man who controlled the entire U.S. Government spreads rapidly throughout the world, joining the mess going on. Before long, Gunner McBullet is placed at #1 on the FBI's most wanted list. that quickly transfers to every other country on the planet as well.

... At least, the ones that aren't already occupied with the immense levels of larger disasters to worry about.

@CrimsonStarFallen

The commander whacks your axe aside with one of his, dashing forward at speeds comparable to or even superior to you wiht his axes outstretched.

Cain begins to barrage the abomination with beams of light, still focusing his sights on the other CENSORED by smacking them away.

Back