• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Cain wakes up and groggily walks over to where everyone else is, which is the war-room.

"What's going on?"

"Oh. Okay, makes sense."

Cain begins to wake up but with a groan.

"Is there anything here that can help wake me up?"

Sam throws the paper the drawings are on and shoots a wave of fire at it before pointing to the now ash and herself.

"... Oh."

The map edits to have the amazon be severely charred.

"Alright, anything else?"

"... Oh, yeah, that too. Probably going to be an ecological disaster on top of everything else..."

The oceans are blood red now.

"... Can't really modify the atmosphere on this thing. Anyways, we're getting off topic. I more need an evaluation of the threats we're dealing with, and I think all of those are present..."

[As per the suggestion of Zephyr, here you go]

Nil takes a deep breath, and moves over to America.

"So. The White House had everyone inside slaughtered from my understanding, and I kinda oblitherated it via Ion Cannon after the Colonel was done. And considering the propaganda on TV, it's safe to say, to beat the Colonel, we're going to need a full scale invasion on the US. Following me thus far?"

"Do we really have enough to do it? We aren't exactly an army here, unless you count Sam's copies which have nothing to work with."

"I think Iyl has mass scale creation powers, they could probably supply that. And, we're one men armies ourselves. As long as we watch out for any of the particularly dangerous ones, we could probably take out a massive amount of the vampire forces our enemy is packing."

After mindlessly wandering around Akibahara for a half an hour perusing the various stores, Rose decides to head to the National Diet Building to see if she could take a tour of it. She takes the hairclip that Black Dhalia transformed into and holds it above her head, she spins it around faster and faster until she gets lift like a helicopter. After a few minutes of flying, she finally made it to the National Diet Building in Chiyoda however something seemed different as there was nobody in sight during the day. She turned a small fragment of Black Dhalia into a miniature bloodhound to see if it could find anybody in the area. While she waited for it to report back she went ahead and snuck into a vent inside of the building.

“We could reasonably do it so long we know what we’re looking out for. I should be better off dealing with large amounts of weaker enemy forces than I am with fighting stronger enemies, so use that information how you will. I could also try and talk to the goblins, maybe I can convince them to help?”

"It's a possibility, you do have good relations with the goblins, right? Because we don't."

Cain is referring to Nil, Sam, Dura, and Mobius, along with himself.

(We can't use it if we don't know about it also I have displayed fire powers and my own flight and no one cares)

”Iyl and I do I would say, but I think this is something they should probably make an effort to get rid of either way. Whatever plans they have, I think they’d rather not have a mass murdering psychopath mucking things up for them with his plans to kill god.”

[I mean that's cool and all but you're only going to keep that up to 5x and we're in the middle of discussing how to proceed, there are more important things than lighting someone on fire.]

"Well, we need to pick a point to start, likely the coasts of florida, and just sweep the nation. Movement wise, we can't do much beyond that... On the other hand, there are many more things to discuss when it comes to actually engaging the enemy."

Nil steps back, and pulls down a whitescreen, which shows footage from a projector that just appeared, showing what he speaks of.

"There are a few known dangers, which can likely be supplied en mass to the Colonel's forces. One is illusion creation, which can be countered by me casting Esuna and other means of removing effects like that. Another is that, apparently, they have access to magic bullets that can home in on targets mid flight. To counter that, we need special magical defenses. We likely wouldn't be able to actually dodge considering it's nature, so we'll have to deal with whatever damage is taken via regeneration, which I can supply to anyone who doesn't already have it."

It shifts to the fat man himself.

"Then there's the colonel. As of now, we know he can phase out of existence, block out the sun for several miles around, and manipulate darkness to deal a great amount of damage to enemies. He also was able to completely scatter Nameless, though, I didn't exactly figure out what the means were before Nameless already was gone. He can also summon antimatter, and apply a massive amount of force with a simple gesture. Likely far more, though, what exactly is something I can't determine yet."

Last edited:
Cain shivers at the part with homing bullets, he remembers the time when he became nearly crippled thanks to them.

"I follow. My abilities aren't particularly suited to wide-scale combat like that, thus I'd likely see more effective damage done as a shock trooper of sorts."

Nil nods his head at Amakros, and continues.

"As per allies, Demetrius might be willing to help us if the Colonel starts dealing damage to nature instead of just human civilization, so, watch out for that. Make sure to actually gather evidence on that front. I'll let you handle the goblins, as they don't seem all that bad in Asia."

"Our priorities are as follows: analyze the colonel's abilities, and effectively dismantle him. Storm across the US, starting from Florida, and liberate it from his control. And from then on, we have to watch our backs and make sure no more catastrophes go unchecked in the meantime."

As I was waiting for a reply from Deedee, I noticed a strange dog-shaped mass approaching. I can see a large amount of electricity flowing within it, and upon close inspection, it seems to be made of small metallic objects.
“Hello there,” I say to the dog, then turn to Deedee and ask, “Is this something from your world?”

Back