• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"GIGA HOLY ARK!"

The two attacks streak into the air, clashing and exploding with immense power, aiming to blow away the darkness that the Colonel has called, and sending a shockwave he'd be bound to be aware of.

"... But removing the light gets darkness, and thereby shadows. I think the only way to really deal with it is to just be able to take the hit and keep fighting. I have something for that, on my end."

Iyl remains silent. They seem entirely unconcerned.

This show of power meant very little for them.

The Iyl that departed this world is constructing something still, if any had the senses to see it, they'd see that they were on Earth's Moon.

"Heh... you're pretty good."

Nameless steps into a higher direction, escaping the grasp of the shadows.

His brain, evolving and evolving more, thinks of more and more ways to get around this fat ******. Stepping down in front of the Colonel, Nameless immediatly throws a blast of energy at him. Knowing he is likely to phase out again like he always does, Nameless readies an attack at whatever spot he is more likely to manifest back into.

The flick not only sends Nameless flying away, it cracks open his skull. The wound heals almost as instantly as it happened, but it definetly woke him up.

"sigh. Guess i actually start trying."

Nameless's aura, which had always been active up until now, becomes an actual aura. It presses down into anything within range, almost like a hydralic press. A really big, really strong hydralic press. The very ocean and the clouds retreat back from the force. The air itself becomes "poisonus", breathing it is impossible. Every color within the space is substituted with just red.

Nameless's mouth opens to an unatural extend, a blast of chaotic energy blasting at the Colonel.

Luckily for Nameless, the 5 senses are only a facet physical creatures have to rely on. He is beyond that, a abstract being of many angles. Taste, sight, feel, smell and hearing are absolutely worthless concepts in front of him.

Suddely, his body breaks down, and... spreads. Not like a mist or a fog, but something less defined. "Nameless" is all around the Colonel.

Bone spikes sprout from all around.

As it turns out, even abstracts are affected by this. Nameless's body futher disperces until it's individual atoms are now literally individual. He'd join himself back once his senses returned.

Nil stands tall, his guns at the ready and his heat riser still active.

"I don't think he's going to attack us. If you get scared, that mean he gets another victory in his favor. We know some of what he can do now, that'll help us out a lot."

"... Not entirely sure, honestly. Maybe we should just, try to gather up everyone and say what happened here. Properly form a plan for what we're going to do next. If he attacks, we'll fight back, but, otherwise we need to be careful."

Nameless, unknowingly even to himself, phases out into a higher dimension. Without his "senses to guide him", he is lost, within directions unknown to man.

I calmly open a portal for my copies knowing that they stand no chance then stop the copy and Paste-Inator as the at least 700 copies run into the portal. I close the portal after they all enter then put the portal opener and copy and Paste-Inator in hammer space.

"So be it."

Iyl would telepathically contact Hope and Amakros, informing them of the situation, and of their intent to strike. Extending an invitation to be teleported to them.

"That said, as per performing a plan... It's about time we get a base, to properly have a meeting in. I was going to fetch one earlier, but then Nameless showed up and I ended up rushing here to try and get Demetrius on our side."

"... Oh. I mean, I have like, 80 million dollars to burn on something cool but... If you already have one, I guess we'll go there."

"I wonder how it looks like..." Dura says, while putting his hands on his back, elbows upwards... y'know, that standard weird anime pose.

"... I mean, yeah, just..."

Nil sighs.

"I guess we just have to wait for the others. Anyways, what's that base like? Does it have TV for monitoring global events, a warroom, a pool table? You've got a lot of expectations if you're going to tell me I can't get anywhere near it's quality with 80 million."

"Look man, just saying 'yeah just you see' has set up way more disappointment in people than you could possibly know."

Iyl sighs.

"It is best to discuss the more precise details somewhere where we cannot be listened to. That is why I remain vague."

"That's a bit of a bummer but I think I can get us a place where we can discuss it... although I'm not sure if it will work." Dura says.

"I can just... take you all to the location, we don't need to go somewhere else to discuss going to the location. I'll leave a body here for if Hope and Amakros respond. Are you all good to go?"

Iyl uses his improved teleportation abilities, to transport his allies in his vicinity, and himself, to the base. Which, as it happens, is located on the Moon.

They find themselves in a vast contained complex, staffed by what seem to be robots, but somehow not quite. It indeed possesses the exact things that were requested, and more. Air is, of course, something that is present, as well.

"Here we are. This should be too far away for anyone to listen to us from Earth."

Back