• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

The Praetorian even fits right in, with the abundant amount of robots. Cool.

Nil looks out the window... seeing earth, and that the surroundings are lunar rock.

"... Alright, fair enough. So, I assume you have the bare essentials, what else do you have here?"

Dealing with the goblins in the initial city and their spores, I move throughout the local area, expunging any goblins I find along with any spores. Given my myriad advantages over them, none really have any chance to retaliate much less even see me coming.

A short break, I realize it's night. Time had been a strange thing lately, and always was for me. When you live forever, human lives go by faster than you can react, and while it hasn't been anywhere near that long, it feels like its been years. Looking up at the black night sky, I have an odd sense of deja vu...

Then, a realization hits me. The depth of the darkness that is the night is unfathomably greater than anything I could create, even with every modicum of shadow on this planet. Even with the relatively imprecise nature of my abilities, I should be able to make use of this.

And with that, a scale is pulled back from the void of space, brought down to earth as a long shard of infinite blackness.

Before I can really do much with it, I receive a voice in my mind. It's familar, and I identify it as someone I saw outside of the fortress in the ruins of the first land of pillars. I think in response:

"... who is The Colonel?"

"The one who took over the United States. Seems to lead a bunch of vampire nazis, or something to that effect. A general annoyance." Would be the response.

"Aside from the things you mentioned, and other general things, that's difficult to answer. Which is to say, things will be created as they are needed. So, make a request, and it'll be there, even if it isn't yet." Iyl would answer.

The information clicks in my head.

"Oh! The obese man from when we were all teleported the second time? I intended to deal with him just after the goblins, but I suppose now is a better time, yes?"

"That's the one, yes. Working as a team would be good. My body in New York can teleport you to our location, we can speak more there."

Iyl points to a room that says "observation room", the room has several screens seemingly connected to a magic circle.

"It's not perfectly clear at this distance, but it's something."

Iyl points to a fridge, containing a large variety of foods as well.

"Alright."

Cain walks over to the observation rom, deciding to check out what is happening currently.

"That won't be necessary. I have... something important I need to bring with me, and I don't want to take chances losing it. It'd work better if you told me your location."

"Seems to be in the Pacific. We're up there so he can't observe us and all that."

The fridge seems to be way bigger than it looks from the outside. It contains a great variety of meats, cheeses, and far more.

"Because I became the moon."
[Absolute power move]

"... Huh. Cool."

With Nil being surrounded by basically anything he could ever need, he goes over to turn on the TV to see if anything crazy is happening in world events. Gotta keep updated, if they want to do a debriefing, and all.

"I see. I'll just come to you then."

The shard of night following me, I rapidly ascend through the atmosphere towards the moon.

mobius takes the carton of orange juice and makes a sandwich that contained everything including a fork, then he goes to watch television with nil

... Apparently, a good portion of anything American just showed Nazi propaganda about killing God.

"... Really should have seen that coming."

Other networks don't really show much else new, there's peace with the goblins in Japan, the governments are trying to get back on their feet as best as they can, Gunner McBullet is currently serving a life sentence after an electric chair completely failed to kill them... Just everyday news, at this point.

"Alright, we should take this to the war room, which exists... As of now."

With the base automatically creating what Nil is thinking of, he points to it and makes his way in.

Cain begins to place some cooked turkey in between the sandwich, taking a bite out of it and putting some mustard into it.

Iyl walks into said room, and finds a chair for himself.

"Cutting them off from any potential aid would be useful." He notes

As Amakros approached the Moon, he'd see a notably large complex built on its surface. The complex itself was located in a larger dome, which contained a variety of plant life.

I imagine that's where the communication is coming from

Continuing towards the moon and the complex, I simply I phase through the dome and into the complex.

Amakros walks through the door, as Nil stands over the warroom table, his hands planted on it, observing a map of the world. America is covered in a swastikas, with the sole solace of New York, surrounded by a wall and filled with models of elementals. Japan and a good portion of Asia has a wooden mushroom and human to represent it's state. The rest of the world seems to be mostly normal.

"Before we start, is there any misinformation on this map?"

Last edited:
"I cannot confirm or deny anything shown."

I take notice of the woman wandering around despite being clearly asleep. It's not super interesting, but it's somewhat weird considering the circumstances. I remind myself to ask for the names of everyone later.

Back