• If you appreciate the VS Battles wiki, and can afford it, please make a donation to help keep our forum running, so we can continue to work hard to improve on the reliability of our wiki profile pages. If you want to be anonymous, don't enter your real name when you donate.

    Please click here if you are willing to help out.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

7,689
673
Izumi, as she speaks and leads them, can feel... something. she isn't sure what, and it's not something anyone else can pick up, but... it's calling her to the heart of the castle, whatever it is.
 
8,171
693
"And I believe this is a large portion of the important rooms in Delzogade. There are more I can show if you like, its a rather large place as you may have seen. Although I'm sure you'd rather get back to doing your own things yeah?" Izumi asks, subconsciously walking into the center of the room, stepping into the heart of the castle as she asks
 
7,689
673
"And I believe this is a large portion of the important rooms in Delzogade. There are more I can show if you like, its a rather large place as you may have seen. Although I'm sure you'd rather get back to doing your own things yeah?" Izumi asks, subconsciously walking into the center of the room, stepping into the heart of the castle as she asks
The magic circle in the castle's heart is... inert, strangely. How odd... And moreover, to izumi, the designs on it appear to be different somehow.
 
8,171
693
This doesn't seem right.

As she thinks this, and awaits the replies of others, Izumi lowers her hand to the circle, pumping her own magical energy into the circle to activate it again, trying to see what the changed designs caused it to do.
 

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,157
337
"Hm? Is something wrong?"

Iyl says, noting the flow of magical energy happening, and the inertness of the circle.

Iyl's presence would be generating perpetual magical energy, so it couldn't be a lack of it that was the cause.
 
7,689
673
As Izumi pumps her magical energy into the circle, it begins to glow a deep, dark red, quickly reactivating. A burst of force sends everyone in the room flying back, as a silhouette seemingly made of some form of crimson energy briefly forms in it. The space around the circle appears to twist and contort, forming into a "bubble" around the silhouette, in which the very air itself appears to be corrupted. The castle starts rumbling.

Something is very clear: Everyone in the castle should leave, like... right now?
 
8,171
693
"Hmm, well, this wasn't in the plans."

Izumi turns to everyone else, dusting herself off, and swinging her hand vertically through the air, making a portal

"So, change of plans, everyone through here, we'll be leaving now." She says calmly

She places a small, one eyed creature to watch things for her, and transmit the events to her, before stepping through the portal and arriving outside the castle, where a few of her maids were already waiting
 
Last edited:
30,402
5,088
"Hmm, well, this wasn't in the plans."

Izumi turns to everyone else, dusting herself off, and swinging her hand vertically through the air, making a portal

"So, change of plans, everyone through here, we'll be leaving now." She says calmly

She places a small, one eyed creature to watch things for her, and transmit the events to her, before stepping through the portal and arriving outside the castle, where a few of her maids were already waiting
steps through

Xanna: ”Alright so what’s the plan”
 

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
8,152
1,191
Velav, at the sight of this, absolutely-fucking-leaves to outside of the mansion, grabbing some lemonade from off the moon and taking a sip as they send a golem with a camera on it's head in to watch everything go down.
 

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,157
337
Iyl leaves, but not before leaving a clone of themselves down there, both to watch and to potentially survive whatever happens via Eden.

Anything attacking that clone will have a rather unpleasant experience.
 
30,402
5,088
Iyl leaves, but not before leaving a clone of themselves down there, both to watch and to potentially survive whatever happens via Eden.

Anything attacking that clone will have a rather unpleasant experience.
“Well, I assume it’s just a matter of rebuilding. With you here I don’t think it’s much of an issue to do that and figure out the cause.”

Xanna smirks as Xander disappears for a bit, evidently thinking something over
 
7,689
673
To everyone outside watching, a pillar of what almost appears to be a color filter on reality, tinting everything a dark purple, shoots up from the castle, piercing into the sky. Said pillar starts spreading, slowly but surely. Iyl can feel the effects of eden around his clone... dissipate, surprisingly enough, as this pillar spreads over it, though the clone itself appears to be mostly unaffected. The ground shakes, as a new structure starts to rise, piercing into Delzogade as it does so, assimilating it into its mass. A much, MUCH larger castle, the size of a mountain, rises up from the ground as the pillar keeps spreading, corrupting everything in its path. Flowers twist and contort, grass turns purple, and the sky itself begins turning black, with no signs of the darkness stopping.
 

DMUA

VS Battles
Calculation Group
22,828
4,463
Nil promptly arrives back at the scene, God Hand and Ark Angel raised and loaded.

"30 SECONDS! I LEFT FOR 30 SECONDS AND THERE IS NOW A DEMON TOWER PIERCING THE SKY!"
 

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,157
337
"The clone seems to be fine, though this overrode its creation of Eden for the moment."

Iyl states.

"I imagine this will have to be dealt with before the world is restored."
 
7,689
673


it large
 

DMUA

VS Battles
Calculation Group
22,828
4,463
"... Yeah, pretty sure that's what we're dealing with here."

Nil takes a deep breath, and fires God Hand and Ark Angel, creating a thin, transparent barrier around the castle, with the newly added effect of Stilling. Hopefully, that and all of the holy power should give the corruption coming off this place some pause.

"... So, what's our headcount? Anything you guys need to do before we try and head in?"
 

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
8,152
1,191
"Shiit, I guess this really is a boss fight." Velav steps forward. "Yeah, sure. I'm in. Doesn't sound too bad."
 
7,689
673
@Memes

The light enters the pillar... and doesn't really appear all that harmed, though it starts to cast off a more silvery glow, almost like moonlight instead of sunlight.

@The Gang

Nil's barrier goes up... and to his absolute shock and continuing existential self-loathing, the golden light is eaten away by the spreading pillar, turning into dark ash as it fades away.

Did... did stilling just get stilled? Or... unstilled? played? goneabsolutelybonkersed?
 

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
8,152
1,191
"... on the other hand, what if we were to not do that..?" Velav chuckles weakly as they step back, trying to consider a plan of action against such a... force.
 
Cain looks a little intrigued at this, before creating a bigger ball of light that begins to dwarf the entire castle before chucking it forward into the darkness.
 
8,171
693
@Yobo_Blue

"The plan, since you asked Xanna, is to deal with whatever this is." Izumi replies

"All of them across the world."

But thats easier said than done Izumi.

She decides to try casting Void around the front of the castle/pillar, creating a void that pulled the nearby spiritual and physical matter in, and unmade it, hoping that this would at least destroy part of the thing.
 
7,689
673
The ball of light, upon reaching insid ethe pillar of darkness, is deafened, corrupted, and ultimately snuffed out. Izumi's void, while it does destroy portions of the castle, is soon destroyed as well, the broken pieces of the structure restoring themselves.

And all the while, the corruption is growing large and larger, spreading across the ground...
 
8,171
693
"I'll try, one moment." Izumi says, stepping away and vanishing from the world completely, before another version of herself appears in her place

This one seemed more combat ready than the last one, wearing what seemed to be armor and cast a few spells on herself in advance.

"Okay, well, from what I remember, we seem to be immune to most sorts of corruption, so we should be fine to enter." Upon saying this, the new Izumi just tries to walk into the castle and check it out
 

DMUA

VS Battles
Calculation Group
22,828
4,463
Nil watches his stilling be completely ignored as the corruption just continues going at the pace it was beforehand. Along with Cain's attacks bouncing off, and castles now appearing everywhere, and Izumi's attack wiffing.

"... Hoo boy."

Well that obviously didn't work, but, in spite of it, Nil just walks forward a few steps and turns around to his newly forming party.

"... Well, today's definitely been exciting. I've gone from having a whole squad and killing a cosmic horror on mars to a demon king exposing my past and getting a bunch of my guys to defect, then you all had a brawl with Amakros, and now things have gone all sorts of awry again, leaving us with a giant menacing demon castle where the more neutral demon castle used to be, and, apparently more are popping up around the world now. Probably not going to be long until it spreads to the moon, so... Guess there's nothing else to do but band together, charge in and figure out what's up, since we probably can't actually blow them up outright."
 
7,689
673
The group is interrupted by a pillar of light. It's not, per se, holy in nature, but something about it feels outright divine as it shakes the ground and strikes the front gate. When it fates, a man steps out, effeminate in features. He has multiple pristine white wings, two horns atop his head, and is covered only by a floating cloth.



"Excuse me," He says in a soft voice, "Are you the ones who just set off a black hole in front of my lord's castle?"
 

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,157
337
What in the world is this all about anyway.

Iyl wondered in their thoughts.

"We were hoping to repair this world, but your lord seems to be in the way of that."
 
1,231
29
(I only consider it)

The voice booms. "Champion. Champion. Vanquisher of darkness and corruption." Deciding that this is a sign it starts trying to communicate with the angelic using sign language(note it only knows letters.)

"Whatisgoingon"
 

DMUA

VS Battles
Calculation Group
22,828
4,463
Nil turns back around, his guns at the ready, looking at the enemy before him.

"I mean, that was this person, but, we were all in the spirit of it I guess."
 
7,689
673
"Hmm..." he looks through everyone, one by one.

"Boring," He looks past Dura. "Boring," he looks past Cain. "Incomprehensible," He looks past B.O.B..

"Oh, you are somewhat interesting," He points at Nil. "I'm afraid to say you won't be getting in here any time soon. THe defenses on this castle are impenetrable... Oh, where are my manners? I am demon lord lucifer, in service to his majesty and her highness."

He bows, facing Izumi and Xanna directly. "A pleasure to meet you in the flesh, my lady and general. Though, please refrain from attacking the castle any further. It won't like that."
 
Last edited:
30,402
5,088
"Hmm..." he looks through everyone, one by one.

"Boring," He looks past Dura. "Boring," he looks past Cain. "Incomprehensible," He looks past B.O.B..

"Oh, you are somewhat interesting," He points at Nil. "I'm afraid to say you won't be getting in here any time soon. THe defenses on this castle are impenetrable... Oh, where are my manners? I am demon lord lucifer, in service to his majesty and her highness."

He bows, facing Izumi and Xanna directly. "A pleasure to meet you in the flesh, my lady and general. Though, please refrain from attacking the castle any further. It won't like that."
“That’s nice and all, but who are you?”
 
7,689
673
"How I know you is not important, my lady; rather, what I am here for is. In my lord's absence, I have arrived to claim this planet and its people. Your activtaion of the magic circle that he created before his disappearance was the signal required to trigger the emanation of his law, and thus, earth and its moon are being transformed into a demonic utopia!"

He bows again. The expression on his face has been a polite, unnaturally-serene smile ever since he arrived.
 

DMUA

VS Battles
Calculation Group
22,828
4,463
"Demon lord wha-"

Priorities.

"... Well, I really don't feel like just standing around taking your word for it. Are you all ready?"
 
7,689
673
"I see, so if left undisturbed, this world will become a place for demons rather than humans huh?" Izumi asks, seemingly pondering it
"Oh, I don't mean to imply those living in this world will be forced to move. Hardly!"

He raises an eyebrow at Nil. "You... might not want to do that. Even if you were to strike me down here, you would not be able to enter this castle without the permission- or death- of the other castle lords."
 

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,157
337
"Ah, you're associated with that Zephyr I heard about. Strangely enough he and I never existed at the same time. That aside, I do not particularly want to leave Earth like this. So, putting an end to this may be the only option left."

Iyl noted.

"I suppose I could take them to the Mechonis, but this is their world."
 
7,689
673
"... So you're a castle lord, right?"
"I am. Oh, and..." He smirks, just a bit. "You'll have to defeat us all within roughly the same interval if you want to secure permission into the castle. So, I would not reccommend defeating me now unless you'd like to wait for me to come back from the dead."
 

DMUA

VS Battles
Calculation Group
22,828
4,463
"... Well, I just got done with all that union speech, and we're going to have to split up. Either way, I'll take you on once everyone else is in position."

Nil scans for where the other castles are, so as to properly direct people.
 

DMUA

VS Battles
Calculation Group
22,828
4,463
"... I mean like, do you really think a demonic utopia is going to have any humans in it?"
 
7,689
673
There appears to be one on each continent, with one exception:
-One in Africa, sprouting up around the great pyramids of Giza
-One in Antarctica, literally directly in front of the entrance to the former moon base
-Two in Asia, one sprouting from Japan's diet building and the other sprouting in the ruins of Moscow
-One in North America, in the ruins of new york city
-One in South America, in the middle of the amazon rainforest
-One in Australia in the middle of fucking nowhere because Australia is a goddamn mess
-One at the top of the world, in the north pole of all places

And of course, the one in europe standing before the group.
 
7,689
673
"Ah, you're curious... Of course, I would be happy to answer."

Lucifer points up to the moon. "the moon, of course, will become part of our territory in roughly three hours, and the human inhabitants will be transformed, body and soul, into demons. Demonic might is the perfect gift to an otherwise weak species, don't you think?"
 
8,171
693
"I mean, it is an upgrade, and it's not like they'd be mind controlled or anything. Is this really that bad of an outcome? It would definitely help protect them against further threats."
 

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
6,157
337
"They should still be able to make such a choice of their own free will, as this is just the same as losing choice regardless. Besides, I would not trust their words."

"That aside, once I recreate life, I do intend to make them more powerful and resilient as well, in a way that does not force different forms onto them."
 

DMUA

VS Battles
Calculation Group
22,828
4,463
"... You are extrapolating all that good will from LUCIFER, THE FALLEN ANGEL AND ENEMY OF MANKIND."
 

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
8,152
1,191
“Hey, I know a Lucifer, but he’s a lot more cool than this!”
 
4,872
300
Mobius who was in the distance approaches Nil.

"Forcing humanity to change is something extreme, at least they must decide, it is their lives not ours" said the Anti-God to the Ex-god

"but I trust your decision"
 

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
8,152
1,191
“Well.” Velav clears his throat. “Demonification of humans may result in short-term suffering, but I’m looking for the long term, so... No-can-do. I’ll claim The North Pole, See ‘ya.” Velav snaps at the bunch before teleporting to the top of the earth.
 

DMUA

VS Battles
Calculation Group
22,828
4,463
"How about we like... Don't, let all of this world altering corruption effect humanity? Even if it doesn't alter their minds and does actually give them a no-downsides powerup... If I know anything about people in general, the power up is the downside. This is somewhere we should hold our ground."

"How did I become the most sane person here?"
 

DMUA

VS Battles
Calculation Group
22,828
4,463
"... Listen. I'm going to speak from personal experience here, same stuff Zephyr got out of me. You hand people powers without ever explaining to them what it means or without having them earn it themselves, at least someone's going to take it in the wrong direction. Humans definitely are weird... But, it's not like we can just ignore it, can we?"
 
4,114
355
"I meant for the castle lords just in case. Either way... while it's a powerup, some people prefer to have normal boring lives, don't question it. And what if the no downsides part is a lie?" Dura says
 

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
8,152
1,191
A Velav pops down from the moon. “Because chances are these fuckers aren’t demonizing people for no reason, and will probably be looking to rule them afterwards. And after humanity is in-check, take a guess at who may be demonized and subjugated next?”

Another Velav falls down like a comet. “Granted, I AM a demon, but I’m the cool kind.”
 
4,872
300
"Power should not be given without control, it must be won with effort and dedication, especially for a race as destructive as humanity, if you give them a lot of something they will turn against you" said mobius
 

DMUA

VS Battles
Calculation Group
22,828
4,463
"Yeah. We probably shouldn't get wrapped up in discussing it, anyways..."

Nil fills everyone in on where the castles are.

"Velav is handling the one in the North Pole, who's taking which ones left?"
 
Last edited:
4,114
355
"I'll go to South America if needed. I think that place is already dangerous by itself... so if I go there I may prevent something like I dunno... extreme fungus?" Dura says, wanting to go there.
 
"I can take the one in Africa, I guess. It shouldn't be too hard to find a gigantic black pillar around some pyramids."

Cain says, though he is a bit unsure of how well he'll do.
 

DMUA

VS Battles
Calculation Group
22,828
4,463
"... Fungus... Yeah..."

Horrible Dante flashbacks

"... Anyways, all of you are clear, someone join the robot, just start heading out. I'll telepath out when we start fighting, assuming they don't engage you first."
 
Top