• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"Well because the titans are currently not attacking us and he has managed to come up with ideas that let us kill things such as the blood titan and the vampire."

"I currently have not died yet thanks to him healing me a bunch of times, which I need to repay him back with. He could have easily left me for dead in any of those circumstances."

The hobgoblins look to eachother, then one shouts out. "General! This human wants to talk to you!"

Deedee emerges from the hollowed-out husk of a cake, covered in frosting. "What is iiiit? I'm busyyy!"

I freeze up for a moment, realizing I just interrupted someone’s meal.
After taking a split second to regain composure, I explain to Deedee.
“Hello, my name is Dr. Ihopethisisgoingtogeteasier, or Hope for short. Sorry for bothering you while you were eating. I’m a medical doctor, and after having seen the technology your army possesses, I had been wondering if you had similarly advanced medical technology, and if you did, if I could see it.”

I freeze up for a moment, realizing I just interrupted someone’s meal.
After taking a split second to regain composure, I explain to Deedee.
“Hello, my name is Dr. Ihopethisisgoingtogeteasier, or Hope for short. Sorry for bothering you while you were eating. I’m a medical doctor, and after having seen the technology your army possesses, I had been wondering if you had similarly advanced medical technology, and if you did, if I could see it.”
Deedee smiles. "We have... medicandy! It tastes good."

Medicandy?
I can’t help but be a bit amused by the name, and smile back at Deedee.
Well, I shouldn’t judge just on the name. It could be impressive medicine, and chewable medication is often easier for a lot of people to take.
“What kind of things is medicandy used for?” I ask

"Oh, that's easy! You eat it, and it tastes good, and it makes you better!"

...you're getting a very sinking feeling, that nobody in the civilization Deedee hails from has a medical license.

Does it help the goblins when they’re feeling unwell? But what kind of ailments would it help goblins with? They can adapt to most illness, injury, and poison. I’d imagine with most injuries that they would need outside help to heal for, there mouth wouldn't be operable anymore. I guess I have two options to learn about them.
“So what usually makes you decide to eat medicandy?”

Last edited:
"I don't! I tried to, but then I ate too much and they wouldn't let me back into the storage room..." She looks down, pouting. "But the humans do! It makes them feel better when they get hurt!"

That's news. It's not just goblins, then?

mobius appears behind sam.

"hey friend, it almost gave me a scare, how do you think of going where nameless alone without saying anything." said mobius with false fury

It's obvious they pay Nil no mind, as they continue to walk away.

"... Well. At least we know his motivations, I guess..."

Nil makes sure to place a few beans in the soil nearby, covering it up. With good luck, they should grow to full in 2 days... Basically an eternity by our clock, but, beggars can't be choosers. He also makes sure to pour some water he got for this purpose on as well, before flying back to his allies.

"They have absolutely no interest in getting involved as of now. We need to pick our targets, first, probably Nameless, since he's the most chaotic and absolutely omnicidal of our current list of threats. Do any of you have an idea as to where they are?"

"Well, when I found Sam, she was talking to Nameless, in the ocean, surrounded by blood."

Cain points to his clothes which have blood all over.

"... Well. Rough. Either way, we need to find them somehow... Or, I guess for now, just get you cleaned up and wait for him to do something horrific again."

So they heal injuries for humans. That’s good to know.
“I know a few people who seemed like they were feeling bad, could I get any medicandy to take to them?”

"I have Nameless' location and can take you there. Though I also wish to speak to the entity behind the elementals in person."

"They seem distinctly uninterested in talking. We have other things to do."

"Yeah... Then again, I'm not quite sure I want to go immediately from spending a ton of MP buffing everyone for a fight that never happened to fighting nameless and however many spawn he's made, so... We had things to talk about, before we had to negotiate with them."

Nameless stares into the sky, bloodred. It reminds him of the night.

"...Would someone just come and try to kill me already!?"

(Sadly, no one wants to)

Cain flies back to the group, his clothes having the blood washed off of them.

Iyl would wave their hand, returning Nil to a state where they had not expended any energy.

"Here. If you want to fight Nameless, I will join you, if not, I have things to see."

"... Thought you were going to ask me about why I'm even here and all that?"

"Right. This whole situation distracted me from that somewhat. I have some idea as to what happened to you, but I am curious as to what you know."

Nameless looks up to the Colonel. A grin of genuine happiness plasters on it's ugly face.

"Hey, fatty. Are you always this verbose?"

One moment, laying like a plank in the ocean, another, standing up. The blood storm rages on, the smell of the dead fill the entire pacific with the fragance of necrosis.

"Come on, little angel. Try to smite this poor little devil."

"Well, Ichika wanted to rip off my test, which I ripped off from Omni, in an attempt to make more people who can dish out justice across the cosmos. In the process, she also brought me back, shoved me into this outfit, and told me if I don't make up for what I did... I mean, she didn't really outright say she'd make me stop existing but I'm pretty sure that was the idea overall."

"... A lot of things, really. It's plenty of cosmic scale nonsense that you people probably aren't going to understand for a long time."

Cain is about to say something, but remembers how his world is pretty ****** over, so he decides against it. He then feels the blasts of air.

Bwoosh

"... It looks like something else is already fighting the Colonel. Once we're done talking, it would probably be best to watch from a distance, see how and if either get damaged or killed."

Back