• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"Well, yes. I am the embodyment of Chaos too. Just destruction without opposition..."

He grabs a fish and looks at i deeply.

"Just isn't that fun now. I want to feel hurt. I want pain, so that when i cause pain i remember how it felt. Violence doesn't get much better than that."

"There's a difference between-"

He hits himself in the head with a dead fish.

"Instantly dying without chance of retaliation, and what i desire. If were to be all nilly willy with my genocide, i wouldn't get to enjoy all that fun. So i needed a way to not get instantly found and stripped away of my fun."

He drinks some of the blood water.

"Besides, a mystery can always lead to some chaos."

“Hello, my name is Dr. Ihopethisisgoingtogeteasier, or Hope for short. I’m a medical doctor, and having seen the advanced weaponry of your army, I was simply curious as to whether your civilization had similarly advanced medical technology and techniques.”
They look at eachother, and then back at you.

"Um... So you want to... help us?"

"I guess, so America already is a lawless wasteland that a vampire nazi took over, Japan has a ton of goblins and your killer's supposedly stronger sister." I say.

"Hahahaha, pff hahahahahaha."

Nameless softly laughs.

"My god, you are still here. Why are you trying to talk to me? You know i killed hundreds of millions and don't plan to stop, right?"

Cain arriving is the last straw for Nameless, he just completely burst into laugher. He points at Cain while laughing.

"Dude! Y-you got a shitty ******* teammate HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

"You do realize you can just blast him with the elements to enrage him, right?"

Nevertheless, Cain grabs onto Sam and teleports the two away.

"A fight? We were practically having a tea party, you ******* bollock! KYAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

By this point, Nameless's laugher can barely even be described as such. Both Cain and Sam were soaked with the blood raining before teleporting out.

The only sound left is of the blood hitting the ocean, and Nameless's laugher.

Damnit, I need to move fast

I quickly create an intense torrent of fire around the room, destroying the bodies and spores before it instantly dissipates. More attention is required here to get rid of the goblins without harming normal people, but that's fine.

I can do that and still get out of here before the other commander. In fact, distantly from the shadow drone, I can feel a goblin rushing over to the leader in Japan. I can still deal with this, I just need to get rid of the messenger in a way that won't be noticed. The drone rushes through the shadows and the materials of the building, eventually finding a goblin with obviously and urgently rushing to inform the leader of my actions. Even through the drone, my perceptions are far faster than its movement, making anything I could do to it totally unavoidable. Until I have an opening, I observe the goblin's internal structures to learn the materials that compose it and its spores.

Waiting until there aren't any witnesses, goblin or otherwise, I make my move. My observations allow me to turn all but the most convoluted biological materials composing the goblin and its spores to shadow, which is immediately dispersed into the shadow of the building in general. This makes it darker, but not by any amount visible to a human and, even to one with as precise a sense of sight as myself or the others, would be barely distinguishable from the natural variance in the "darkness" of the shadow caused by hoe light moves through the atmosphere. The portions of the goblin left are around the size of its normal cells or smaller, as many of the more complicated processes found within were beyond my slap-dash analysis.

"The started a conversation but yeah also why was I standing when I woke up I don't think I sleep walked before." I say.

"Don't wander off in your sleep, and last time you were asleep you nearly pulled meteors out of orbit to make whoever Nil is talking with distrust us more."

“I mean, that wasn’t exactly what I meant, but I do want to help anyone who’s in pain, anyone who’s sick, anyone who’s suffering. If doing that helps you, then I would be happy to.”

Ok, I think that's over with

The drone moves back to observing the leader as I deal with the rest of the goblins in the area, destroying their bodies and any spores I can find while controlling the flames to not harm any normal people. It's rather slow, from my perspective at least, but it certainly works.

Back