• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Iyl listened to the conversations going on around them.

They were curious. They were not inherently against the world that was proposed, though they felt that there was certainly a better solution.

The second body was going around dealing with immediate threats. The blood in the sea would steadily begin to fade away, purified. They wished to see this Nameless for themselves.

The first speaker's attention fixes upon Nil. "So you speak the truth. It seems we have new enemies that will need addressing in the coming days. But enemies of our enemies are not always our friends. You work to impede us one moment, then work to befriend us the next. Are you convinced that by currying our favor, you will be spared the coming fate of this world?"
"... I did just say I'm not all that connected to the world. If humans get wiped out, I'm not sure what to feel. I'm not human. But, the reason I fought anyways in that moment... Was, honestly, I was just plain old panicking. I didn't know why there were Nazi Vampires, or nukes being launched, or why several different elementals just sort of popped into existence around me. I just picked what looked immediately dangerous and started opening fire. I think it's obvious enough that everyone needs to abandon that kind of recklessness, if we're going to get through what's happening now."

[I dunno when the Amazon would light on fire in this conversation and when someone will mention it but I think we're really close to reaching an agreement, so that might tip them over]

[That already happened I'm pretty sure, Iyl's second body was generally going around fixing that stuff by purifying the forest back to its natural state]

@Overlord775
[Literally all of these problems cease existing if you stop being a stubborn twat who argues for hours over the most meaningless things

And this would have already been over with if you just let Gunner be thrown to his sentence and left, like what was actually planned, but instead you insist on being relevant where you clearly aren't.]

[I was TRYING TO, but then Crimson decided that nuking me and everything around me would have been funnier]
[Genually, if Zephyr just didn't go "you are now captured" and put some more thought to it i would have been fine with it]

I realize, much to my own chagrin, that the goblins most likely didn't only take one city and a country, so there's a nice starting point.

I decide to fly back the way I came, although significantly more south than before, quickly hitting a landmass that I discern to not be Japan. While there, I scrounge through the area looking for signs of goblins, whether a full-grown one or spores.
Yes, it seems like goblins are here in Beijing (or wherever the leader of china lives, idk i'm not chinese and i'm too lazy to look it up). There are spores, but judging from the reduced number, it appears that they've slowed down production some time ago.

So I was correct.

I scorch the spores I find while moving in the direction that holds a greater density of spores, as that should indicate a more active goblin presence.

Still in Japan, I find somewhere where there aren’t other humans and begin testing some things. I start generating goblin thread, and put it in a few Petri dishes, then taking out my stored needles that had soaked in the plague elemental, I drop a small number of bacteria and viruses into each dish to see if the goblin cells will adapt and create anti-bodies for them.

[Seven’s PoV]
Hearing that Dante was out there, I realize it’s finally the chance to make the special menu I designed way back when I opened up. All the food in it has been prepared using special methods that should allow him to eat it, and has been nutritionally balanced for consumption by mushroom and fungus creatures.
As I’m bringing the food out to the front, I look out a window.
“Huh, cool, a red fog.”
Then continue ahead and greet everyone, giving Puncher a hug ( and giving his shadow a hug if Idinthaveaname is there), and complaining to Dante about how it took him 6 months to finally come visit, while laying out items from the special menu prepared for him.

The first speaker is about to respond to Nil when the Colonel appears and draws the attention of the figures. They watch him as he speaks, saying nothing, but focusing upon him intently.

Then a great and all-encompassing voice speaks, and the atmosphere fills with unnatural and incomprehensible noise. None of those present can understand the words. They sound layered and unrecognizable, as if the source of that voice has chosen to speak in a thousand dead languages at once. But as the words flow forth, the meaning begins to surface past them...

[He is not here. But he will be soon. Let him come to us. Allow these little ones the chance to prove themselves.]

Dante chuckles before digging into the meal brought by Seven. It's a lot better than he imagined, although that low opinion is mainly due to his lack of taste buds, which this food doesn't seem to care about.

Dura would stretch a bit "Since there are forest fires on... the amazon, was it? I think we should go there, since I can eat that fire, it should help put it out!"

[He is not here. But he will be soon. Let him come to us. Allow these little ones the chance to prove themselves.]
"... Alright, but, I do want to plant my beans at some point. And probably explain to my allies that I'll have to participate in a test, mind if I do that really quickly?"

So I was correct.

I scorch the spores I find while moving in the direction that holds a greater density of spores, as that should indicate a more active goblin presence.
It looks like they've occupied the government buildings. it appears there was somewhat more conflict here, but not too intense.

"... Alright, but, I do want to plant my beans at some point. And probably explain to my allies that I'll have to participate in a test, mind if I do that really quickly?"
Another outpour of words that make no sense, of complex, unfathomable syllables that sound older and greater than all of history...

[Do so.]

Dura just decides to go fly to where the forest fires are. Getting there rather quickly, he decides to start to inhale the fire with his mouth and eat it.

Nil quickly flies over to his allies, putting the beans back in hammerspace until they are needed, swapping them out for God Hand and Ark Angel.

"There's going to be a big attack on this location by the Colonel, and they want to test us by having us help with the attack. Are you all in?"

“Well, I might as well, with all of these new powers.”

Cain feels the same tingle on his body but he ignores it, preparing his Lamp for battle.

Last edited:
"Sure, I suppose. I was curious to hear more of this being's goals in person, though that can wait."

Iyl replied, seeming entirely unconcerned at the notion of combat.

"I'd also like to speak with you in person later on, Nil."

I walk up to one of the goblins outside of the buildings, making sure to appear non-threatening.

"Hello. Could you direct me to your local leader?"

"The circles told me, while I was searching for allies."

Iyl replied. Was this true? That remained unclear. Their expression did not betray whether or not they were lying.

"... You see, I'd believe that, but you look pretty familiar. You don't see white hair and static expressions very often, you know."

Dura keeps eating the fires... however, as a side effect, he absorbs a bit of negative energy... his aura turning a bit dark, however he manages to withstand it without being corrupted, remaining somewhat pure and nice.

"Well, I myself only appeared in this world recently, so, what might you be referring to?"

Iyl asked. They seemed to want them to explain it to everyone, perhaps. That is, if they really knew and were familiar.

Back