• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"Well, another guest joins the group, it seems." Ilia would say upon hearing Puncher's arrival.

Iyl would carve a magic circle to figure out what imminent things needed fixing.

They created a second body and told it to go extinguish the amazon, doing so via purification, while also turning any of the actually harmful meteorites back with their spatial control.

Then, they approached Nil.

"You, what happened to you?"

They would ask.

Nil feels this person is particularly familiar, but...

"... I don't really know who you are, but, can you not mess with this? One wrong move and we all get those elementals sicced on us. It took several blasts of my most powerful attack and help from Amakros to even bring one of them down. We can talk about it later."

Puncher sighs.

"Ichika, i'm gonna ignore the senpai screams outside the restaurants and just lay it straight: what did you do?"

"What I warned her about, she's convinced it can't go wrong and yet, behold, stuff has gone wrong." Fleet says, as he finishes his ice cream.

"...I may have recreated nil's experiment, revived Nil as a mortal femboy, indulged in femdom on said femboy in a drunken stupor, accidentally gave powers to an eldritch nature spirit and a nazi vampire, met your idiot relative who dropped 500 honest-to-god nukes on new york, watched Moscow get glassed from orbit by same idiot relative, HORRIBLY traumatised a mother and her ADHD son and beyond ALL of that, gotten drunk and metaphorically shit out an eldritch monstrosity that ******* Dante's taken a liking to. So you know. Nothing special."

"I am particularly good at dealing with created life." Iyl would answer to Nil.

"But, I will let you make your attempt without interfering." He continued.

Ilia remains quiet.

"I see. I'll ask for some coffee when he's back."

He's still patting her. "...sure."

Nameless is getting tired of battering meteors.

"HEH. I GOT A NEAT IDEA."

Flying down into the pacific ocean, Nameless takes his mental evolution to the next level. He was awareness of his surrounds for at least hundreds of kilometers around. So why not pump the chaos up?

Demon Days: V2

The aura expands, past the atmosphere. It goes as far as his awareness goes. Plant life instantly died and, for hundreds of kilometers, blood rained from the sky into the sea, painting a part of the ocean red.

"FUFUUFUFUFU. NOW THIS... THIS IS WHY I LIFE. SINCE WHEN DID A DESIRE FOR VIOLENCE NEED A REASON? SINCE WHEN DID THE LUST FOR MURDER AND CHAOS REQUIRE A MOTIVE?

KYAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WON'T STOP UNTIL THE UNIVERSE TURNS INTO A BARREN WASTELAND!"

“Look, I’m willing to help you guys out, but don’t go after the goblins just yet. We don’t know what’s up with them and we have a ceasefire.”

Ten meteors hit a titan I seem to be having a good dream. (Yes I can do that Can fight without a wielder or my conscious mind to be specific)

"Oh, i vaguely remember hearing about one McGunner. So this is where one of them got stuck int- why is that guy turning the oceans red?"

Ten meteors hit a titan I seem to be having a good dream. (Yes I can do that Can fight without a wielder or my conscious mind to be specific)
[I swear to fork if you do not undo this post within the next 5 minutes I am going to use you as a meat shield when things go sour due to you straight up flinging meteors at the group we're trying to negotiate with]

What used to be New York City is now something else entirely.

A ungodly layer of radiation still surrounds the place from Gunner's bombing, but that's not the most striking part. What stands out to you all is that the remaining buildings have been brought down. By means only available to the elemental titans which now stand in this empty citadel, the structures of the former New York City have been remade into walls that encircle the place like a stronghold barrier. A lesser wall stands on the outside layer. A much greater wall stands further inside.

The only holes in this wall are through occasional windows that haven't been crushed in on themselves. One wonders why they haven't been.

Before the group can proceed, they catch sight of something atop the lesser wall. Four small figures, made from dark and unusual matter, each of them standing several feet apart. Their eyes cannot be seen, and yet it is clear what they are looking at.

Last edited:
Nil slowly flies up to them, showing his hands to make it clear the only thing he's armed with is a bag of beans.

After getting my new powers, a wide range of colors that I didn’t think should exist appear in my vision. I close my eyes, getting a headache from the sheer brightness of the world. I take a moment, meditate, and apply pressure to a few points on my body to reduce stress and pain, then I open my eyes again. As they scan around, I notice some patterns. All objects have two of the colors, with living beings specifically having the first most deep in the center of their body, and mellowing our as it moves away, while the second one has focal points that spread through the body like veins or nerves, and densely cluster in certain points, particularly the head. The next color is one that only appears in living beings, it’s fairly dense and in the center of their bodies. The last one appears in only the goblins, points of density swirl and flow through the body along certain paths.
As I look, I realize that the first color follows a heat map of the body, and the second overlaps with the nerves on every living being I see.
Then I’m seeing heat and electricity? What are the others? For the fourth one, it would have to be something only the goblins have here… could that be magic?
That only leaves the third color to figure out, looking around, I notice Deedee still in her cake. The color is slightly different in her, as if it’s been split into two incomplete pieces.
Based on the earlier conversation, would that be her soul?
I think I understand what happened to my eyes now.

"If you truly wish to come in peace, then you will stray no closer."

The speaker, second rightmost of the figures, is female. She speaks calmly, yet her voice is full of a measured authority. Now that you've closed some distance, you realize that the unnatural matter composing her body (and indeed, that of the other three) appears as if it's shifting constantly, undergoing subtle and unknowable changes by the second.

"This territory is not yours to set foot upon." she says slowly. "If you have business with us, then you will state that business from outside."

Last edited:
Nil indeed stops.

"I do have business, in fact. I'm sure you know just as well as anyone else that the world's... Kinda gone to utter anarchy. Even you haven't gotten entirely out of the way of it."

"This world has descended into anarchy." she says. "That is how this world will end, and how the next world will begin. What does this have to do with your business with us?"

"Mundus Recreavit..." another figure replies. The voice is male, its sound hoarse and old. "A world recreated. A world that thrives without the human plague. Life will be cleansed of the parasites who would seek to corrupt and distort it to further their short-sighted ends, and then this planet will be restored to a new and pristine state. The slate will be wiped clean, and newer, more humbled lives will take the place of the destructive ones, to serve the planet as it shall serve them."

"You have yet to answer the question." the woman says. "You are here for a reason. Say it."

"... There are people who want to both get in the way of that, and the survival of humanity alike. You know the Colonel. The one the imprisoned one of your Elementals, torturing them as if they're nothing but an animal to dispose of. And, there's another threat on top of that, an omnicidal monster called Nameless, who'll stop at nothing to just seek and destroy. Both of them have caused great devastation to everything. So, I'd like to ask for your support on that front."

Back