• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"I'm not sure myself, but anything is worth a go at it."

Cain begins to shrink and embiggen his Lamp.

The twin swords carve a magic circle into the ground below Iyl, this magic circle's purpose is to find out the issues this world is facing at the moment.
-An Eldritch abomination called Nameless is wreaking havoc (partially thanks to a certain mycelial menace)
-Dangerous nuclear fallout spreading throughout the western hemisphere, and also a nuclear winter imminent
-Nazi Vampires taking over the United States
-New York City, just in general, thanks to Demitrius

Oh right, the titans. I wonder what they've been up to.

Judging by the directions I went from Moscow to Japan and the place I was teleported to after the first land of pillars was destroyed to Moscow, I deduce that I can travel roughly directly east and end up at the crater that likely comprises the remains of the first land of pillars. Although, I have not idea what's been going on there since it seems to be important to at least two of the titans.

Regardless, I head due east over a vast ocean.

Iyl's expression darkens significantly at the sight of this.

"This world faces a multitude of issues. A creature called Nameless, released by a certain force I cannot speak of, is wreaking havoc. Nuclear fallout is spreading, causing a degree of harm to the world. Vampires seizing control of the United States under leadership of a Nazi. And New York City being entirely leveled and infested by strange titanic creatures that are going around leveling cities."

Nameless appears back on planet Earth. His brain has developed significantly due to his travels. Far beyond even the greatest of Earth's minds, he knows that just drawing attention to himself will result in his death again.

So he'll cause more subtle destruction.

Teleporting to the Amazon Florest, he spreads every atom of his across the florest. Due to his control over his body, his number of atoms is far higher than normal. He then vibrates, violently. Every atom he has starts going ham. The amount of energy released is absurd, and causes fires even hotter than the core of nuclear blasts to start burning hundreds of acres of florest at once. Then, just for good measure, he phases into a higher dimension, causing the fires to spread in directions lower dimensional beings have no understanding of, making it nearly impossible to fully put off.

He then teleports away, a job well done. The resulting explosion of darkness paints the fires black.

[Remember when I told to you cease and desist

CEASE

AND FORKING

DESIST]

[Also I swear to fork why is it that when I try to deal with one thing, another horrible catasrophy occurs

This can work to my favor but oh lord why]

"Maybe. My own goals are uncertain. I am merely here to oversee, observe, though I am willing to act. However, we cannot do this alone. We require allies."

Iyl carves another magic circle, this one to locate other powered beings on this world, especially ones that might aid them.

“Well, seems like the goblins might be willing to help. Even if they have ulterior motives, they clearly wouldn’t want the earth to be a complete mess heh. Better the devil you know.”

Cain continues to watch New York, sometimes trying out new skills of martial arts and Lamp-wielding.

"Maybe. My own goals are uncertain. I am merely here to oversee, observe, though I am willing to act. However, we cannot do this alone. We require allies."

Iyl carves another magic circle, this one to locate other powered beings on this world, especially ones that might aid them.
He gains their locations:
-Iyl's group in japan
-a group on the outskirts of new york, and two in new york
-One in washington DC who exudes evil
-A man with a ******* target on his back in a remote fishing island, being thrown into a prison van

"Besides the ones around here, there's a few people near New York. Someone who seems evil in Washington DC. And... a man with something of a metaphysical target on their back on a remote island." Iyl explained.

"I'd say we go to the New York ones for now."

"Not much, besides that the circle tells me they might be willing to aid us. Can you get there yourself, or shall I teleport you?"

After a short moment of travel, I find myself in the middle of the dust plain I saw before, but with a large fortress visible as a silhouette in the distance. Moving towards the fortress, I see Nil moving into it and I speed up a bit to catch him.

"Hello. What have you been up to?"

Iyl nodded, before teleporting both of them to the location of the New York group, appearing within sight of them.

Iyl would remain quiet, watching for their reaction.

"Woah woah woah"

Nil raises his arms, as if to tell Amakros to back off.

"It's a long story, but, I'm trying to negotiate. I need to do this alone to show that I don't mean harm, go with the others."

"Well, I came here to deal with these titans while I'm waiting for another plan to come to fruition, and I don't know where any of the other members of our informal group are."

I noticed the appearance of two new people nearby, both from Japan.

Nil points to them, standing on the outskirts of Demetrius' influence.

Back