• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"HAH. GOOD ONE."

Nameless kicks the spear away from himself, down into the city the court room was in. The spear explodes in nuclear fashion.

Nameless cackles, vanishing from view via teleportation, leaving a huge cloud of darkness in the sky.

(Uhhh....thanks Nameless.....)

Cain stays silent for a moment, trying to process everything.

"...What in the world just happened?"

The explosion is mostly contained thanks to the sheer power of the barrier, but, it still sends out a noticeable shockwave.

"... Apparently Nameless is back."

Because of the whole being a vampire thing, McGunner didn't instantly die, but has like had a few seconds to live.

"Heh, didn't even have the guts to come kill me in person, what a sore loser."

He lit himself a last cigar, as he is then exploded, alongside the counthouse and a far more beyond.

"... I mean, not the first time someone got brought back inexplicably. Either way... There's been something I've been thinking about doing, ever since we got done with all that business with the Colonel. We don't have time to waste, do we?"

Nil flies off and makes a few stops, using the money in the briefcase to get Pizza for Mobius, then, a bunch of seed packs from a local gardening store. From there, he heads off to New York City...

(wait ok if the blood of a whole human is 4.762723 kilo's, and he killed over 200M (lets just say 200M)) multiply that and add 200 km/s (he flew 100km up and threw it faster than a meteor, tho he did it before anyone could react so I just put it at 0.5 seconds)) into a kinetic energy calculator, you get 4.5532743785850859908 gigatons, which is just barely island level, tho this is most likely false)

(wait ok if the blood of a whole human is 4.762723 kilo's, and he killed over 200M (lets just say 200M)) multiply that and add 200 km/s (he flew 100km up and threw it faster than a meteor, tho he did it before anyone could react so I just put it at 0.5 seconds)) into a kinetic energy calculator, you get 4.5532743785850859908 gigatons, which is just barely island level, tho this is most likely false)
[This is complete and utter nonsense that I genuinely do not understand the basis for, please cease and desist.

Or if you don't do that, use the meta thread instead.]

"... Eh, it was a fast situation, and you're our tech person anyways. Don't worry about it that much."

Once Nil has all of his supplies, he flies across the Atlantic, and explains his plan on the way.

These ruins somehow look even worse than before. The earth was blackened with the influence of the entity that had made this place it's base of operations, it's many elemental golems standing tall.

In spite of this, Nil made his Praetorian and allies hold their position outside of the blackened field, and approached unarmed. He cast several spells, but it was all defensive stuff, Protect, Shell, Reflect, and Regeneration. The only thing in his hand... was a packet of beans. The surely disgusting human invention of plastic surrounded it, but, there was no doubt the potential for life contained within that bag, as he walked forth.

Last edited:
Cain prepares himself for the many elemental golems that stand tall. He feels he should reach into his hammerspace and bring out his Lamp. The familiar grip brings him comfort. He looks at the ruins of New York, feeling regret boiling up.

Iyl would rather suddenly gain a second sword floating around him, among other things.

Then he'd finally give Deedee her massive cake.

"Humans, huh. She managed to see that yet she can't recognize that I'm not exactly human. Interesting."

Iyl wondered on some of the other personality's words.

"CAAAAAAAKE!"

Deedee literally dives into it, burrowing a hole into the inside of the cake within seconds. You hear a muffled "Thank you!" from inside.

"Thank you, I know I don't seem like a fighter but with these new powers I feel I should try." I explain.

"Well, we all should try and do our best to make sure that this world doesn't end up destroyed, right?"

In an attempt to find an opportune moment to attack the goblin leader, I pull a small section of darkness from myself, which appears as a small globule of shadow with various appendages. It has extremely minimal presence, not being able to interact with normal matter and even being unable to move in direct light, as it's not made of the dense shadows that I can now create. It has no real thoughts of its own, instead being a mindless construct with the instructions to follow the goblin leader without being seen that acts as an extension of my own senses, like a camera. I let it loose in the direction I came from, the forest providing easy cover for it and allowing it to move with ease.

Once it gets a sight on the leader, I realize I haven't missed much...

Maybe I should do something else while tracing it?

Hmmmm

"I'm aware things are a mess, but I haven't checked on the specifics as of yet. I can create a magic circle to find out, however."

The twin swords carve a magic circle into the ground below Iyl, this magic circle's purpose is to find out the issues this world is facing at the moment.

Back