• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Nil summons some pancakes and passes them over to Mobius.

"New York was where most of us were.... Given our powers. And, once the goblin invasion came in, things went to complete and utter chaos. We were all there just trying to fight to quell it, but, the nukes were dropped, and we got teleported to Deleware, where the bloodshed only continued thanks to the Colonel. In Moscow, we assembled to combat the Nameless horde and the Goblin forces there in one fell swoop, and, once we finished, I realized the gravity of what Gunner had done, and well all teamed up to take him down."

What to do, what to do...

Pacing in the middle of a forest and bringing everything I know about that creature together, a strategy reveals itself. Firstly, the creature's regeneration is significantly worse than what the horned leader demonstrated in Moscow, so that's helpful. Second point, it's significantly stronger and likely more capable of adaptation than the leader from Moscow, but I'm stronger still and thus don't need to be as thorough. Lastly, stealth and general avoidance should be employed at all points possible, since I don't wish to have the tables turned on me.

(Mutter) "Personally I could go for some delicious pancakes, but I'm sure we can find somewhere with Pizza once we're done here."

"Please don't eat in the courtroom..." The judge sighs. "As for this colonel... you're referring to the man who usurped control over the United States, right?"

"Yeah. We actually had another skirmish with them before we got here, when we tried to turn Gunner over to the US. Needless to say, everyone in the white house was either killed or compromised."

"Yeah. We actually had another skirmish with them before we got here, when we tried to turn Gunner over to the US. Needless to say, everyone in the white house was either killed or compromised."
"So the americans have fallen..." The judge has a dark expression on his face. "IN any case, you don't seem like killers. However, you have caused a significant amount of property damage. I'm willing to avoid serious charges, but the repair fines will come out of the bounty reward."

"... Ah."

Nil is concerned about the state of the bounty considering this fact.

"We were not responsible for either city destroying explosion but we can't prove it so ok I guess." I say.

"Taking into account the known damages... I sentence you to pay fines of $20 million."

Hey, that's not bad at all... you still have an $80 million dollar bounty. WAY more money than you know what to do with.

"As for you, Gunner McBullet, have yuo anything to say?"

"... Ah, that's actually pretty alright, yeah. Are we going to get like, a briefcase, or..."

"... Also, is that just 80 million equivalent of pounds so I can actually spend them here, since... The dollar kinda died."

"Ah, yes, of course... 61854872.00 Pounds, to be precise. It was a bit of a hassle to convert it all into pounds, but..."

the judge (Who somehow has this power, because honestly i don't care) holds out a briefcase. a heavy-looking one, at that.

"Alright, is that all the business we have here?"

"Oh sweet money."

Cain sees the cash, even though he probably slept through the entire court case.

@ZephyrosOmega

"The only things i have to say my honor are this, the population of both New York and Moscow had been fully evaquated before they were respectivelly nuked, which to note where already helf-destroyed because of the fighting, and the latter only happened because i was defending myself after the here present Nil made an attempt at my life after i had basically already surrendered, in fact i specifically restricted the range of the blast as far as i could so to avoid civilian causalities, as the Show Stopper normally has thousands of kilometers of range, while the ones destroyed were only 12."

"To further add to this, both those cities were already half destroyed by the fights that had raged in them."

"For all other charges, i've nothing to say, for they are true."

Last edited:
"We are indeed done here." The judge slides the briefcase to nil's direction. "Gunner McBullet, Whether or not your words are the truth, you have committed and now confessed to too many crimes to be held trial at a higher court. I hereby pronounce you Guilty."

@CrimsonStarFallen It's time

Last edited:
Nil takes the briefcase, putting it in hammerspace.

"Alright, let's head out. We've got a lot of money and only so many ideas on spending it."

But even so... It feels like something is horribly wrong. Nil can't help but think something will spring out at any second.

"Paying off a house would be so easy, what about adding a secret bunker at the bottom or something?"

Cain is already rambling off ideas on how to use the money.

Having watched the news, it seems the man who nuked New York is on trial... interesting. Nameless realizes he is the one who killed his army. Time for a little payback.

Flying all the way to great britain, Nameless stands, flying in mid air a hundred kilometers or so above the court.

"TIME FOR SWEET REVENGE THEN."

Using his aura, he materializes a giant spear coated in the blood of every person he has killed. Nameless smirks. He throws it down, surpassing even meteors in speed.

Before anyone can even react, Gunner's body is brutally pierced. His ribs collapse like they weren't even there, his flesh practically opens it's way foward. His heart, split in twain, also shoots out his back as the spear completely impales him. The courthouse is split in half

Something is carved in the spear:

"NAMELESS IS BACK, ************!"

A 10 second counter appears on the spear.

I shoot the slow Motion-inator slowing down the count down grab it active speed boost and fly out on a sheep with it

"... Oh. Well, yeah, I think we're done here."

Nil manifests Hereward, who uses Heat Riser on him to increase his abilities, as he draws God Hand and Ark Angel.

"GIGA HOLY ARK!"

A flood of energy comes from the guns, forming a sphere around the spear, containing it before then throwing it back into the air from whence it came.

[I mean like, I would presume you'd have gotten back oh lord why

luckily as I post this Cain shows how good teleportation is]

Back