• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even More Fairy Tail Revisions (Just Speed Now)

I read the chapter (literally secs ago) and yes she was preparing herself for the meteor (or else she would had still hadn't her back towards it instead of now facing the meteor) and she was at the starting position for swinging her sword the the moment she collided she was swinging her sword.

Captain Torch said:
@Imade
You're just proving that she had to make the swing in very close proximity to the meteor, basically confirming that she has SubRel reactions.

So, does this settle things at last? Even Imade agrees with the argument
That's nothing what I'm saying as I'm saying she already hit the meteor and then she began swinging. You can't scale her reaction and swinging to something she didn't react nor swing against while it was in motion.

She couldn't hit the meteor and then swing, then she would just smack into the meteor, she swung and hit the meteor in a very brief amount of time, faster than the meteor, what your saying makes no sense Imade

AnonymousBlank said:
@Blacke

You know you just agreed with us right? Why are we even debating if we agree?
U misunderstood. They say that the moment she made contact w/ the meteor then she started swinging but Erza had seen the meteor INCUDING the fodders when it entered the atmosphere. I said that she had already knew the meteor was coming so she had plenty of time to react, even in mid air she was preparing herself

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
She couldn't hit the meteor and then swing, then she would just smack into the meteor, she swung and hit the meteor in a very brief amount of time, faster than the meteor, what your saying makes no sense Imade
^

Naw u good I was just acting like one of those funny scenes in anime 😂 though my phone to crack on carpet....

It shows the impact, and then zooms in on the moment Erza did the attack, If Erza Hit the Meteor then Swung her sword, that makes no sense, she swung her sword right as she hit the meteor, to imply otherwise is silly, As we know Manga can be dramatic, the artwork shows erza hit and slash the meteor at the same time, if she hit the meteor and then swung, she would go splat, but no, she hit the meteor at the last possible second, which is Sub-Relativistic Speed

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It shows the impact, and then zooms in on the moment Erza did the attack, If Erza Hit the Meteor then Swung her sword, that makes no sense, she swung her sword right as she hit the meteor, to imply otherwise is silly, As we know Manga can be dramatic, the artwork shows erza hit and slash the meteor at the same time, if she hit the meteor and then swung, she would go splat, but no, she hit the meteor at the last possible second, which is Sub-Relativistic Speed
^

Not according to me, it's according to the manga's chronological sequence of panels.

She would be a dead meat if she clash with meteor 1st then try to swing her sword.

Definitely Not, Can you please tell us what you think, you're a calc member, so you should decide what we do

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
@Raven

The whole point of this debate is that they r arguing that Erza had swung her sword centimeters before she hit the meteor while the others r arguing that she was already at the start of her swinging motion then even when she hit the meteor she was still swinging her sword (if I am right on what @IMade said)

EDIT: My version is that she had all the time to notice it that even the fodders saw the meteor coming down and that yes she was at the start of her swinging motion and when she hit it she still kept swinging)

I initially wanted to give my opinion today, however I get delayed one more day before being back at my place. I will then give my opinion

Even though when taking a look at what the others said against it and the scans that they brought u still agree with it?

Hold on. Just cause one person agreed doesn't mean that we should just apply it. U do know we had others who disagreed and all

We agreed a calc member would decide and he decided, the argument is over

BlackeJan said:
Even though when taking a look at what the others said against it and the scans that they brought u still agree with it?
The counterpoints were already adressed though. And the scans only proved that Erza should scale.

Anyways, since Raven agrees as well, I think the debate can be finally finished.

Um no why does one calc memeber have to be the deciding vote? there's have been plenty of Calcs that have been looked at where we should have more people. U say it's debunk but that's not the case and we need more people who also agree. You guys know that's how we do things

EDIT: I don't need a clac member for this (not disregarding @Ravens opinion on this cause it does matter) but yes again just cause one person says it doesn't mean that we should just apply it

It's not the calc itself, it's the scaling and he agreed, we don't need more calc members, we agreed Raven would decide since he is a well informed Calc Member

Ok but he ain't the only one. Again u know that's not how it works and we NEED more people not just one person

We actually don't always need more than one, some calcs only have one calc member

Back