• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even More Fairy Tail Revisions (Just Speed Now)

Though we agreed that Raven's comment would have been decisive. Both sides had a lot of supporters, so Raven surely isn't alone, and most importantly, this is not a calc, but a discussion about the scaling of the verse.

We never agreed to such a thing. Mitch simply suggested that we should wait for him. Meanwhile there's more people disagreeing with the speed instead of agreeing including another staff / calc member.

Our Votes really don't matter, it's up to the calc members, just like with Deus Sema

UPDATED Speed Votes

Agreed: 12 (DemonGodMitch, Captain Torch, Nedge1000, DragonEmperor23, 9TailAcno, KaiserReinhardt, AnonymousBlank, Cmue0312, Celestial Judge, RavenSupreme, TriforcePower1, 1997KD)

Disagreed: 9 (BlackeJan, IMadeThisOn8-1-2017, Sigurd Snake in The Eye, Real Cal Howard, Veloxt1r0kore, Damage3245, Wrath Of Itachi, Chibi14, Rin The Dragon Empress)

Neutral: 3 (Hst Master, AstralKing7, Dragonmasterxyz)

YEs by what @Demon said our votes don't even matter at all (I'm such an idiot for thinking it did) so yes please call as many discussion members as possible. I could try asking Kep-sama to take a look but please everyone please ask.

Again our votes don't matter but just in case then have @Dragonmaster as disagreed since he said he was leaning towards that way

Link to the calc? Context behind this?

I don't think my opinion should be worth that much when I'm debating a series I haven't even read.

i am also agree with both upgrade,reason-

its not outlier, since meteor come from space,and irene is 5th strongest character in verse(ignoring 100yq)

prime erza>weaken erza=6500 mach

assuming natsu base>erza base>weaken erza=6500mach

now "if" dragon force multipler statment is true then 6500x3=19500

(i know its cal staking but it proof my point)

but count me in

This is more a matter of scaling and how we apply scaling across the board for other verses with similar feats and calculations from my judgement, seeing how the calculations etc. have already been accepted. Someone may link them still, I dont have them ready yet.

I have not given a final reason for my vote, depending how this continues I may give an more in-depth explanation. Seeing how I havent done so earlier today.

I'll give you the run down, it's not so much the calc but the scaling, so there is a meteor traveling Sub-Relativistic Speeds and Erza only a few feet away from tee meteor swung her sword faster then the meteor was moving, so we're arguing for Sub-Rel Soeeds for this reason

The whole point of this debate is that they r arguing that Erza had swung her sword centimeters before she hit the meteor while the others r arguing that she was already at the start of her swinging motion then even when she hit the meteor she was still swinging her sword (if I am right on what @IMade said)

EDIT: My version is that she had all the time to notice it that even the fodders saw the meteor coming down and that yes she was at the start of her swinging motion and when she hit it she still kept swinging)

Here is the main reason for the argument

AnonymousBlank said:
Dragonmaster. He said he was neutral but leaning no. Still means he is neutral.
Yet he said "leaning towards no" so that already says that he is still disagreeing cause u can't be neutral yet then having lean on another side

Dragonmaster for one is not a calc member, and his leaning towards no was way before the Erza swinging her sword argument was brought up

He ALSO said "leaning towards no" I even wrote how it wouldn't make sense on being neutral yet lean on something else

IMade seems to make more sense here given the scans. Erza slowed down the meteor by crashing at it and then swung her sword.

I am primarily neutral. "Leaning towards no" means that the "yes" side had yet to give me any reason to lean towards that side. The "no" side had better arguments at the time. However, I was still primarily neutral. And as of now, I am completely Neutral. So yes, I can be neutral and lean towards another side. That's what swaying does.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It shows the impact, and then zooms in on the moment Erza did the attack, If Erza Hit the Meteor then Swung her sword, that makes no sense, she swung her sword right as she hit the meteor, to imply otherwise is silly, As we know Manga can be dramatic, the artwork shows erza hit and slash the meteor at the same time, if she hit the meteor and then swung, she would go splat, but no, she hit the meteor at the last possible second, which is Sub-Relativistic Speed
^

> if she hit the meteor and then swung, she would go splat

Are you saying she doesn't scale to this feat afterall?

Kepekley23 said:
IMade seems to make more sense here given the scans. Elsa slowed down the meteor by crashing at it and then swung her sword.
Yeah guys. Elsa doesn't scale to the speed. Just Let It Go.

If she didn't swing her sword before the meteor came she would go splat, her power was in the sword, if she couldn't swing her sword before the meteor hit her body would take the full blow, but she swung her sword at the last possible second

The main problem with Imade's argument is that Erza crashing into the meteor and then destroying it makes no sense story wise. That would mean that she no selled the meteor, and then destroyed it. But given the manga panels it is pretty obvious she used her maximum to match the meteor.

Even she herself said that the meteor would kill everyone, including her, upon impact

Not to mention the fact that if she would first "crash" into the meteor, she would be sent back by the force of it.

(Sigh) Gonna stop lurking and come out from the shadow it seems.

The whole she hit the meteor first before she swung her sword is, to be a frank, nonesensical.

Just think about it, a 6-C dura, a very fragile one vs A High 6-C space rock that moves at sub-rel speed.

Said 6-C dura would got squashed like a bug.

Before said it, nothing indicating PoF increased Erza's durability, only her AP that got buffed.

Back