• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even More Fairy Tail Revisions (Just Speed Now)

I honestly don't see what is even the argument against the speed upgrade.

Erza clearly started swinging her sword when she was up close to the meteor. If it was calced it would result in far higher speeds for her, but that would be calc stacking.

https://www.***********.net/fairy-tail/519/3

Other forums accept that as well, it's just that they consider the whole feat an outlier, so they don't scale anyone to it.

EDIT:

As to Imade's point, it actually proves that erza swinged her sword faster than the meteor itself.

1)Erza collides with the meteor

2)Within centimeters from it she manages to make a full swing

3)Meteor gets destroyed because of that

Right after that, she wasted no time and jumped at Irene with the intent to slay her, and Wendy as well, quickly enchanted Erza's blade in that small time gap, it should really scale to a lot of the last arc characters

Well I seem most people either disagreeing or nuetral (@Dragon would basically be a disagree since he's leaning towards no) but how exactly would this be an outlier from what other sites said about the speed?

erza didn't summon the meteor Irene did, and any reason why she can't react to her own attack? Even in this wiki some character have reaction speed via- they should able to react there own attack(i need to find some proof for that(

Another thing I think we should cahnge is the key of the God Tiers, I believe the possibly 6-A part of their keys should be changed to likely 6-A, since it is a more than likely that they are 6-A, so it makes more sense than possibly

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Another thing I think we should cahnge is the key of the God Tiers, I believe the possibly 6-A part of their keys should be changed to likely 6-A, since it is a more than likely that they are 6-A, so it makes more sense than possibly
We had all agree that it would be possible cause of their AP lvl

Why is that? Even yourself said that u would agree to Possibly. Again iirc cause of their AP lvl and something else (can't remember) we all agree that it wouldn't be Likely and we ALL said that Possibly should be used

I went along with possibly at the time, because majority agreed with that, at the time, I was still just arguing for straight up 6-A for all of them, however it does make more sense for it to be likely, it's not a huge change but an important one, the 6-A deserves a likely over a possibly, that's just how I think it should be

Alright fine, but I still think likely makes more sense than possibly in this instance, however I will drop it if no one agrees

9TailAcno said:
Chibi14 said:
What a lvl is here Human Acnologia? Same as Dragon Acnologia?
Yeah, btw that not humam acno, its his soul
But what is the difference between Human Acno and soul human Acno? Didn´t Dragon acno is way stronger then Human Acno?

My problem here:

Zeref and Natsu are legit T6B high/Large Country lvl because of Fairy heart, but Acnologia is stronger then both of them.

Zeref never reach that lvl of Acnologia in the manga, even when he get FH he was weaker then Acno. Later when Natsu fight against Human Acno, the Dragon version was fighting against the whole Magicia alliance. Human Acno is here T6C High/Large Island lvl. Why we scale Zeref and Natsu to the Dragon Acnologia who are way superior then Natsu and Zeref.

Even with the 12Spriggan, Zeref would lose against Pre SBT Acno even when he use FH(he didn´t plan to fight with him but more to kill him in the past). Zeref was clear weaker then Acno, even without SBT Acno was superior to FH Zeref. I think Zeref don´t get scale to someone as Acno who was way Superior. Same goes for Natsu, he only defeat HUMAN Acnologia with the help of the other SD right? He never beat the Dragon Acnologia, their is a gap between Human Acno and Dragon Acno.

In this case Anco should be the only one who reach the Continent lvl range because of the statement.

In other hand Zeref and Natsu should be scale to FH which means to Large Country lvl.

Anco T6A Continent lvl

Natsu: T6B High/Large Country lvl

Zeref: T6B High/Large Country lvl

It's Actually completely unknown whether or not Dragon Acnologia Pre SBT is stronger than Fairy Heart Zeref, there is no statement of Fairy Heart Zeref Being weaker or stronger, people just assume that because Base Zeref said he couldn't win, in fact everything points to him being stronger, as Irene and August, two of the smartest and most powerful characters, who know how to gauge Acnologia's power, and stated that with Fairy Heart, Zeref could beat or surpass Acnologia, It's Implied that Zeref didn't just fight Acnologia in the present time, because he was just gonna reset the timeline anyway, So he wouldn't need to fight present time Acnologia, Also he is not 6-A due to being equal to Acnologia, but due to being possibly 2x Etherion, there was already several huge threads that decided this scaling, and it was agreed on, so yeah

Also I think Natsu needs either Accelerated Developement or Reactive Power Level, because the level of growth he has during combat is insane, His Base Form was terrified of Brandish, then he fights a ton of battles and slowly becomes more and more OP, to the point, that he is now One-Shotting Spriggans, and then Contending with Base Zeref Slightly, then his power increases to defeat Zeref with Fairy Heart, this also happened against Mard Geer as he was progressively getting stronger throughout their battle, I think that giving him either of these abilities would be fine

Hah, I See what you did there, after reading the actual pages tho, Natsu does deserve this ability, and a lot of Anime Protagonists as well, even Luffy after thinking about it, my main reason for for denying Luffy the ability is that every anime protagonist would get the ability, however that's actually needed, Natsu, Luffy, Ichigo, Naruto, and every other chracter who gets stronger through battle needs either of these abilities, Just means a lot of pages need to be edited

Edit: Wait, Naruto and Ichigo already have Accelerated developement, I guess Luffy and Natsu should get these abilities as well

I was waiting for it. XD

I agree with it but it should be specified which is. Saiyans have Reactive Power Level. We can't deny such things saying it's a trope. In that case a lot of cartoons shouldn't have toon force cause it's the genre they are.

Just Accelerated Developement is fine, these characters get insanely stronger with Training and Combat, which both fall under Accelerated Developement

Yes. But we need to go case by case. Being an anime protag doesn't automatically gives you that. I don't remember Gon nor Midoriya growing stronger in a fight.

Luffy and Natsu should have Reactive Power Level cause they get stronger fighting. The power bursts coming from training should be Accelerated Development. But I don't remember Natsu training despite the second timeskip.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It's Actually completely unknown whether or not Dragon Acnologia Pre SBT is stronger than Fairy Heart Zeref, there is no statement of Fairy Heart Zeref Being weaker or stronger, people just assume that because Base Zeref said he couldn't win, in fact everything points to him being stronger, as Irene and August, two of the smartest and most powerful characters, who know how to gauge Acnologia's power, and stated that with Fairy Heart, Zeref could beat or surpass Acnologia, It's Implied that Zeref didn't just fight Acnologia in the present time, because he was just gonna reset the timeline anyway, So he wouldn't need to fight present time Acnologia, Also he is not 6-A due to being equal to Acnologia, but due to being possibly 2x Etherion, there was already several huge threads that decided this scaling, and it was agreed on, so yeah
Yes August and Irene say when Zeref get FH he has a CHANCE to beat Acnologia, that was back then when we don´t know the plan of Zeref. But later we get the reason/plan of Zeref how he plan to beat Acnologia(back then when he don´t absorb SBT), Zeref never try to fight 1on1 with Acnologia.So I would place Acnologia without SBT slighty above Zeref.

You say as reason Zeref get scale because of 2x Etherion, but didn´t FH is only strong as Etherion?

No way it's going to be accepted. It's a common trope and is mostly based on their emotions boosting them. Natsu already has Rage Power and Statistics Amplification. Naruto has Accelerated Development because of shadow clones, not because of the common trope.

That's why I said we need to study case by case. Haki can grow stronger in the middle of a fight and that barely happened before in One Piece.

We can't say no if there're proofs of it.

It was pretty much implied that's Acnologia was stronger than Zeref because his entire plot was to go back in time to kill acnolgoia before he got the power boost....

Back