• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even More Fairy Tail Revisions (Just Speed Now)

He is not way weaker, he's got really good Hax and AP, I would say him and Dragon Acnologia are comparable, but Acnologia isn't Miles Ahead of Him, by no means

as for Zeref being 2x Etherion, that's because he has both Fairy Heart and the Space Between Time's Magic Power, which are both individually comparable to Etherion

Natsu Has Friendship, Acnologia ain't got no friends, So Zeref's Hax is still stronger

The only characters i like is Mira and master hades, and mard geer, Mira actually doesn't get friendship fights and her fights are always badass. Plus she's innocent until provoked them she's a demon. I like characters like that. If Mira fights and she wins it's because she was strong enough, and not just "my friends are nearby" with seilah she just simply lost fair and square

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
He is not way weaker, he's got really good Hax and AP, I would say him and Dragon Acnologia are comparable, but Acnologia isn't Miles Ahead of Him, by no means
as for Zeref being 2x Etherion, that's because he has both Fairy Heart and the Space Between Time's Magic Power, which are both individually comparable to Etherion
His Ap was still not strong enough to deal with Natsu.

In otherhand Human Acnologia destroy Natsu in the battle(we don´t even speak about Dragon Acnologia).

August say the chance of Zeref would be higher against Acnologia with FH, it was clear that Pre SBT Acno was already strong as FH or even stronger when Zeref didn´t even want to fight with him.

SBT Acnologia>Without SBT Acnologia>FH Zeref>>>Without FH Zeref.

So I would more place FH Zeref with Pre SBT Acnologia, the gap was to big to place someone as Zeref with Acno who was the final villian of the whole world. Natsu beat alone Zeref, well the whole Fairy tail alliance fight against Acno to beat him(at least the Human form). And about Zeref, he hasn´t the whole power of Space between Time(it was Acno who absorb the whole magic). Zeref must scaled to FH who is more comparable to Etherion then to SBT+Acnologia.

Acnologia was the only one who surpass SBT and get way stronger, Natsu only defeat him with the power of the 7DS+whole Fairy tail alliance, when even Acno was nerfed by beeing in Human form and stop at the finisher attack.

Acnologia alone would beat FH Zeref low-mid diff and Natsu low-mid diff aswell.

Juvia ain't a yandere, she just has attachment issues, and possible social anxiety

The thing about Juvia, I feel like she cares Little about anything not gray. So it's weird to see her interact with ppl cause I know she's thinking about gray.

She cares about everyone in the guild, it's just Gray is the one who saved her, and she loves him, but on many times she has a strong bond with others

This is getting off Topic, let's just settle this last thing about the speed

Speed Votes

Agreed: 9 (DemonGodMitch, Captain Torch, Nedge1000, DragonEmperor23, 9TailAcno, KaiserReinhardt, AnonymousBlank, Cmue0312, Celestial Judge)

Disagreed: 8 (BlackeJan, IMadeThisOn8-1-2017, Sigurd Snake in The Eye, Real Cal Howard, Veloxt1r0kore, Damage3245, Wrath Of Itachi, Chibi14)

Neutral: 4 (TriforcePower1, Hst Master, AstralKing7, Dragonmasterxyz)

It's Pretty Split down the middle, I just want to settle this to be honest

@Velvet and Rin the Dragon Empress

What's your reasoning, not to be rude, but what is your reason for disagreeing

Wow, that explains so much, even tho Erza literally reacted from 5 feet away from the meteor going Sub-Rel Speeds

I'm Calm, sorry if that sounded a bit rude, it's just distance isn't good reasoning

It kinda seems that people are mostly disagreeing just because of SubRel FT. I haven't heard a legitimate reasoning for the disagreement yet.

We need some actual staff to help out on this.

Distance and size determines how well someone can react to something. I would be able to react to a car going 200 mph, because of the size, but a rock going at me 200 mph I wouldn't see jack because the size and speed makes it nigh invisible going through the air. Distance, If someone shot a bow and arrow from me a point blank I would be hit, but from a certain distance I would be able to dodge and react to it. Meteors are big af, came from space for crying out loud, and I don't think I need to justify why it doesn't scale to her reaction speed.

Yeah the reasoning seems to be Distance, but Erza, when 5 Feet away from the meteor, was able to react to it, as well I think she might have fallen towards irene at a faster speed then the meteor? Point is, Erza reacted and slashed the meteor perfectly which was a Sub-Relativistic Attack, so Erza has Sub Rel Speed and Reaction

@Velvet

The argument is that she started swinging her sword only at point blank range, which would've been impossible without having SubRel reactions.

Sure, you could react to a car going 200 mph. But if you were started jumping when it was centimeters before you, you'd require 200 mph reactions for that

Outlier, we've already went over that, we've already established that the whole Feat ain't an Outlier, I hope you're not just finding reasons to disagree

@Velvet

That can be said for a lot of series though. Almost every series has a feat which wasn't replicated again.

And this isn't even an outlier, considering erza with broken bones already performed a mach 6000 feat, while SubRel starts from mach 8000

A weakened Erza did a Mach 6560.8 feat, the gap between that and Sub-Relativistic is minor, not even two times faster, so this isn't a big jump, as well there is a sequel, so a Sub-Rel Feat may appear again, once again, are you just looking for reasons to disagree

Back