• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Head Canon. I hate when people use their opinion and what they believe is happening as an argument... 😤
It is not head canon at all as it is a observation on what the scan you show me of Akainu’s melting/vaporizing steel which seems to leaning towards the former rather than latter at the moment.

This is sorta derailing, have we established Zoro can withstand escanor presence passive heat manip?
Personally I think he can.

Regardless of the feat argued above, melting or vaping steel, it's far above the levels of vaporizing water

It is not head canon at all as it is a observation on what the scan you show me of Akainu’s melting/vaporizing steel which seems to leaning towards the former rather than latter at the moment.
No he's right actually, melting IS headcanon. The "melting" you see isn't actually molten steel but rather excess of Akainu's Magma. He's a magma man, when he moves and fires off attacks chunks and bits of the magma fly into the air.

I'm not sure why Kobster changed it either, he that without a CRT so I'm gonna revert it.

Does escanor have an Aoe attack? Because that's his only way he's hitting Zoro
Escanor typically just starts with testing his opponent's strength. Nothing special more than just trying to cut them in half, really. Or... finger them? (this is if he's serious, surprisingly, when he's really serious he throws away his axe) I have no idea how to word that in a way that doesn't sound bad. Basically he has a technique that he can use where he just does a finger thrust (not just in The One form, he does it in sunshine form against Possessed Zeldris).
This 👆 will be pretty bad for escanor since Zoro ends fight quite quickly... And I doubt Escanor will have time to deal damage against someone as skilled and who has insane predicting skills as Zoro.

Zoro FRA

Anyone know some 7 deadly sins supporters? Where is speedster? It would be best if people with the most knowledge of Escanor argued instead of basing Zoro's win off the assumption of less knowledgeable people on 7ds' arguments

Where is speedster?
giphy.webp

Anyone know some 7 deadly sins supporters? Where is speedster? It would be best if people with the most knowledge of Escanor argued instead of basing Zoro's win off the assumption of less knowledgeable people on 7ds' arguments
If Escanor's flames are hotter than the Haki's resistance, as you seem to imply by the 2nd half of your message, how are you saying it probably gets negated?

Either way, Escanor typically just starts with testing his opponent's strength. Nothing special more than just trying to cut them in half, really. Or... finger them? (this is if he's serious, surprisingly, when he's really serious he throws away his axe) I have no idea how to word that in a way that doesn't sound bad. Basically he has a technique that he can use where he just does a finger thrust (not just in The One form, he does it in sunshine form against Possessed Zeldris).
Isn’t he a supporter?

So, Escanor power will increase overtime until reaches middle day, then, his power will heavily decrease after middle day, and if reaches Night, he will become a normal human and will die, however, I don't think that the fight will take that long, since, Zoro is far more skilled than Escanor, I legit don't remember amazing skilled feats from Escanor, he is the kind of guy who takes the advantage due immense strength against his opponents, and about heat stuff, if Zoro resistance is above Escanor heat, Escanor have no wincons here

Escanor have no wincons here
BRO he has ap advantage... I swear you all always say this if the other character doesn't win then it's a stomp... Like wtf. A stomp is when someone can literally do nothing... Meaning it's impossible to do anything against his opponent... And then the one on the other side needs to find wincons for him like?

If Zoro become intangible sure but Zoro isn't...

It looks like he has aoe attacks... So he can hit Zoro if Zoro doesn't block it or prevent it

I mean yeah he has an ad advantage, and it becomes higher over-time. Not slowly, either, it's really ******* fast. Making the difference between being even with someone and cutting them in half pretty quickly if they're relative, going from being able to be reacted to to moving so fast the other person couldn't even perceive his attacks or even tell Escanor moved in like, 3 minutes. Especially since it's Mid Morning escanor, if Zoro doesn't kill him quick enough it'd probably be over for him just because of raw stats.

What Exactly Escanor would Do here? Throwing a cruel sun? If he attack Zoro with his axe Zoro will simply dodge it since he had Skill better than Escanor could do, may be Shi shi son son Enough to deal with him, buy wait Escanor scale to 4.3 Gigatons in the early morning or mid day?

What Exactly Escanor would Do here? Throwing a cruel sun? If he attack Zoro with his axe Zoro will simply dodge it since he had Skill better than Escanor could do, may be Shi shi son son Enough to deal with him, buy wait Escanor scale to 4.3 Gigatons in the early morning or mid day?
early morning iirc and 12 smth in mid day

I mean yeah he has an ad advantage, and it becomes higher over-time. Not slowly, either, it's really ******* fast. Making the difference between being even with someone and cutting them in half pretty quickly if they're relative, going from being able to be reacted to to moving so fast the other person couldn't even perceive his attacks or even tell Escanor moved in like, 3 minutes.
Zoro's reactive power lvl aswell which should be faster and probably better 🤷‍♂️ being able to one shot characters much higher dura than his ap in very short time, being able to fight animals that copied his fighting style perfectly and defeated all of them actively overcoming himself... One by one

Zoro's reactive power lvl aswell which should be faster and probably better 🤷‍♂️ being able to one shot characters much higher dura than his ap in very short time, being able to fight animals that copied his fighting style perfectly and defeated all of them actively overcoming himself... One by one
didn't know that zoro has reactive power level

Although I'll vote Zoro, I doubt he can grow quicker than Escanor because Zoro's power increase requires him to actually be challenged by someone greater than him.

Escanor exists and he passively gets stronger and stronger.

Also haki increases very fast aswell when fighting
That's good but iirc it has to be a situation where the user is challenged such as Luffy Vs Katakuri, when Luffy was dodging the water bullet attacks in fishman island I doubt his observation haki was getting better because it was a fodder attack for Luffy.

Like I said above, all Escanor has to do is stand around and he gets stronger

when Luffy was dodging the water bullet attacks in fishman island I doubt his observation haki was getting better because it was a fodder attack for Luffy.
No it was getting stronger. the more you use it the stronger it’ll become

What he magically get stronger in fights? 🤭
Link, link, link, link and link
Link, link, link and link
None of this means he can keep up with Escanor's growth, hell, none of these directly mean reactive power level. All this is really saying that he's getting stronger after a decently long period of time of fighting on islands, which is pretty much just indirect training.

I’m it doesn’t sound fast… Zoro does it in middle of combat with a huge boost… and same with haki
Not really.

It is fast, though. He went from being pretty casually countered by Estarossa when he attempted to hit him to moving faster than Estarossa could perceive in a few (like, 3) minutes.

No it was getting stronger the more you use it the stronger it’ll become
Scan?
I’m it doesn’t sound fast… Zoro does it in middle of combat with a huge boost… and same with haki
Did Zoro Vs Pica give him a huge boost since he used haki? If so post a scan since I haven't read that far in OP manga and don't remember it in the anime (and we don't use anime OP anyways)

BRO he has ap advantage... I swear you all always say this if the other character doesn't win then it's a stomp... Like wtf. A stomp is when someone can literally do nothing... Meaning it's impossible to do anything against his opponent... And then the one on the other side needs to find wincons for him like?

If Zoro become intangible sure but Zoro isn't...

It looks like he has aoe attacks... So he can hit Zoro if Zoro doesn't block it or prevent it
I thoughr zoro had the ap a BB bdvabfage

It is fast, though. He went from being pretty casually countered by Estarossa when he attempted to hit him to moving faster than Estarossa could perceive in a few (like, 3) minutes.
Zoro did similar thing with Shishi sonson
None of this means he can keep up with Escanor growth, hell, none of these directly mean reactive power level.
Yes Zoro specifically do… he gets stronger while fighting… the guy Zoro one shotted is able to tank low 6-b attacks via his resistance to cutting

I really don't see how haki which can go through tremendous jumps when the user is pushed to their limits (Luffy when fighting kata) can match the growth speed of Escanor when he becomes massively stronger by doing absolutely nothing.

I'm not trying to dunk on haki but based on what ik I don't really see how you can argue this, especially when it's not a factor since Zoro can just use Shi Shi Son Son early in the match and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back