• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse/Heroes Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Dragon Ball Xenoverse/Heroes has been upgraded from 2-B to 2-A in this thread, most of the battles were removed. Some rightfully, but some matches that are still valid were removed too.

For example: Two matches that were removed but are still valid are:

Bill Cipher VS Xeno Goku and Hyper Sonic VS Mecha Goku

The reason they're both valid is that the winners of these battle didn't won because of AP, and since the upgrade only updated their AP, it doesn't matter if they're 2-B or 2-A

If others have more valid matches that should be re-added, please post them here

Matches to add (keeps being updated):

That's not the same though. I post here concluded matches that should be re-added.

The other thread simply talks about who can beat Xeno Goku. Keep in mind that I'm not only talking about Goku here

I think the Keysword addition for Heroes Goku would change the Bill fight since he needed a way to seal Bill

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
GP VS Giratina should be re added.

GP lost to conceptual manipulation, not due to AP

GP VS Darkrai should be re added.

Darkrai's wincon of 4-D sleephax is still perfectly valid even if GP is 3-D, as having higher AP=/=resistance
Good. After I'll get a lot of matches that need to be re-added I'll post all of them again in the Versus matches addition thread

Do the Pokémon Vs Goku matches change?

Dialga won because Roar of Time, and Goku already had enough AP to one-shot back then. Palkia won because of Spatial Rend, and Goku already had enough AP to one-shot back then. Darkrai won via Dark Void, and Goku already had enough AP to one-shot back then.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Do the Pokémon Vs Goku matches change?
Dialga won because Roar of Time, and Goku already had enough AP to one-shot back then. Palkia won because of Spatial Rend, and Goku already had enough AP to one-shot back then. Darkrai won via Dark Void, and Goku already had enough AP to one-shot back then.
If the reason the DB character won or lost isn't AP, then it's still valid since this was only an AP upgrade.

Also please post the matches here

I just realized that literally none of Xeno Goku's defeats had anything to do with AP because even as a 2-B he still one-shotted everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back