• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. well the keysword can null Time power which has void manipulation and nonexistent erasure which has Nature type 1and aspect 2 and 5. So Turn null is going to be power nulled.

Last edited:
xeno goku can interact with concept but can he interact with an nonexistent concept ?
Because rimuru NEP 1 is nature 2 and 4.
And what can xeno goku do against transduality of rimuru ?

xeno goku can interact with concept but can he interact with an nonexistent concept ?
Because rimuru NEP 1 is nature 2 and 4.
Aspect doesn’t matter for interaction purposes only the nature. Keysword did nullify Time power which has NEP nature 1 aspect 2 and 5 erasure, but he can interact with Rimuru with just nature 1. The aspect just gives the person immunity to whatever they’re lacking.

yes

In addition to Rimuru's transduality being outdated now that the page has become "Nonduality"

He was type 1, that is, he was a specific transduality.
Type 1 (Specific Transduality): Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding one specific dual system and qualitatively superior or immune to effects caused within it.
And his from what I saw is related to light and darkness (maybe life and death)

This doesn't stop Xeno from interacting with him (since Rimuru isn't type 2 at the time)

yes

In addition to Rimuru's transduality being outdated now that the page has become "Nonduality"

He was type 1, that is, he was a specific transduality.

And his from what I saw is related to light and darkness (maybe life and death)

This doesn't stop Xeno from interacting with him (since Rimuru isn't type 2 at the time)
Ok thanks for the information although I think Transduality explanation of rimuru is incomplete.

On thing is obvious, rimuru transduality even specific include the superiority to concept of light and darkness wich made concept of time (concept type 1) born so rimuru is also transdual on concept and information wich make up everything in existence and as long xeno goku is bound by duality of these specific thing affecting this would not be possible.

I'll start counting the votes, to see if it attracts more of Rimuru's supporters.

For now I'll tell you who wrote "voting for".

Please, when you vote, put something like this so I can see that you are voting.

You need transdual/nondual aspect 2 and 3 to be uninteractable, as along as it is aspect type 1, you still can be interacted because a part of you still bound by dual system
Nature and not aspect
Nature type 2 of nonduality exist outside the dual system of reality which is already automatically acausality type 5, Nature type 2 of non existence physiology means you dont actually exist in all sense of the word.
Their aspect just shows their passive resistances on what they have, but if its type 1 you can still interact with them

Last edited:
Now how would Xeno Goku fare against Anos or Dante I wonder....
With Dante I think the power null keyword would just take everything away from him.

But he has fear and passive hax madness.

There are two passive things, but I think the power null passive is more effective.

Against Anos I don't know.

i feel like xeno goku stomps
I don't know, but if many others say the same thing, I may ask for it to be closed by stomp.

Aspect doesn’t matter for interaction purposes only the nature. Keysword did nullify Time power which has NEP nature 1 aspect 2 and 5 erasure, but he can interact with Rimuru with just nature 1. The aspect just gives the person immunity to whatever they’re lacking.
No, quite the opposite actually. In this regard, aspect is also involved and has a more important factor.

If Goku has NEP1 interaction, it also matters from which "aspect" he attacks to Rimuru.
You need transdual/nondual aspect 2 and 3 to be uninteractable, as along as it is aspect type 1, you still can be interacted because a part of you still bound by dual system
And btw, you can also interact with Transduality type 2( or non-duality nature type 2, aspect type 2), since TD2/ND2 does not transcends any truth state, so the character will only be immune to duality concepts in the verse but still open to any physical attack. So, you can basically still punch them.

No, quite the opposite actually. In this regard, aspect is also involved and has a more important factor.

If Goku has NEP1 interaction, it also matters from which "aspect" he attacks to Rimuru
Goku punch Rimuru "physically", so how Aspect gonna help here??, Goku summon people who just EE Rimuru, how aspect gonna help here??, Apsect of NEP mean you lack certain aspect that neccessary for sustaining your existence, thus when you do not have element that sustain your existence yet you still somehow "exist" that mean you non-existent, aspect only help if the opponent have hax that targeting an aspect that you lack

And btw, you can also interact with Transduality type 2( or non-duality nature type 2, aspect type 2), since TD2/ND2 does not transcends any truth state, so the character will only be immune to duality concepts in the verse but still open to any physical attack. So, you can basically still punch them.
Isn't Transdual/Nondual 2 to 3 is default to be uninteractable??, or there is something changed along the way that i'm not aware of???

Goku punch Rimuru "physically", so how Aspect gonna help here??, Goku summon people who just EE Rimuru, how aspect gonna help here??, Apsect of NEP mean you lack certain aspect that neccessary for sustaining your existence, thus when you do not have element that sustain your existence yet you still somehow "exist" that mean you non-existent, aspect only help if the opponent have hax that targeting an aspect that you lack
Hmm... alr then.
Isn't Transdual/Nondual 2 to 3 is default to be uninteractable??, or there is something changed along the way that i'm not aware of???
Just type 3. Type 3 transduality, Also ND doesn't give you non-interactivity because basically there is no transcendence to dualities there.
There is only one type that transcends dualities and multiple truth states, and that is just type 3.

Just type 3. Type 3 transduality, Also ND doesn't give you non-interactivity because basically there is no transcendence to dualities there.
There is only one type that transcends dualities and multiple truth states, and that is just type 3
What the.......when did thing change along the way????

TD 2 and 3 has always been the uninteractable one in every vs thread i went to
Then there was a problem with the threads you went to because the only difference between type 2 and type 1 is that type 2 transcends all dualisms in the verse, but both neither transcends any state of truth.

What the.......when did thing change along the way????
Just look at the page, type 1 and type 2 are only immune to dualities you transcend in this level, but only type 3 becomes non-interactive because it also transcends their multiple truth states
Btw maybe I'm wrong but what the page says is just that they are immune to the level they have transcends

Just look at the page, type 1 and type 2 are only immune to dualities you transcend in this level, but only type 3 becomes non-interactive because it also transcends their multiple truth states
Btw maybe I'm wrong but what the page says is just that they are immune to the level they have transcends
hmm you might be right here

i'll make a QNA to make sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back