• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, none of this is true.
We don't need to spell out the layers of Rimuru's abilities
We talked about it in This thread
If you are confuse know benimaru resisted sleep manipulation as a unique skill user, gets layered in ultimate, gets layered in higher lifeforms, gets layered as being HIM and i mean Rimuru
We also talked about how his Aura is death manip read the eos and check his profile properly
Conceptual level of erasure as he can erase demons who are conceptual lifeforms
If you aren't aware of it, that's your issue

would the match change if we threw away the keysword
Yah it will be a stomp on Rimuru favor, that's literally goku lord and savior for now
The keysword's power null is passive. It passively nulls effects any ability or power that comes close to its range.
Hmm wasn't aware of this fact
How many layers of resistance
Cuz his sleep manip is super layered
And its the abilities it have shown to null lol

Power null does not go by specific abilities afaik. It goes down to the potency of the strongest thing it has nullified. It'd be dumb to say a passive power null that can nullify ki attacks, Conceptual attacks, spatial and temporal manipulation can't nullify earth manipulation because it hasn't shown to nullify that very specific ability

i don't see where the keysword can Null Death, Confusion and sleep manip
Almost all of Rimuru's passive abilities are used through skills consisting of type 2 information (monster aura, magical aura, demon lord haki etc). The fact that Keysword negates these abilities has already been acknowledged by supporters in the first Xeno Goku vs Web Novel Rimuru matchup.

The attitude of both some Xeno Goku supporters and the OP here is extremely annoying. Despite my extremely simple explanation, no one seems to have read my comment properly. Why would I talk about scenarios that I already know from previous matches don't work? It would be a complete waste of time for me to mention the hundreds of abilities that Rimuru already has that will be disabled by the Passive Layered 4D Powernull. If Xeno Goku against everything I said with the keyword, this is obviously stomp.

These are all negated by the keysword...
I'm pretty sure there is no resistance to CM type 1 and type 1 conceptual erasure in Keysword. Has there been a new change?

powernull only works on the powers it has shown to null in verse, so not really "Any ability"
Actually no.

Mainly because of the way Keysword works.

As the page says, it's a more general thing, and only sometimes it's limited (when the power of x character is limited to canceling only x thing)

The only thing it says on the page about limits is that it would be limited to the strongest thing that the x thing nullified.

And the keysword can nullify Time Power.

It is like
JustANormalPerson01 said it's pretty stupid to think that the kesword couldn't nullify earth manipulation because I don't know, it was never shown.

The attitude of both some Xeno Goku supporters and the OP here is extremely annoying.
Relax man, we ask for the presence of rimuru supporters both here and in your general discussion.

If you think this is a stomp, that's fine, like I said, if others think so too, I can ask someone to close it.

I'm pretty sure there is no resistance to CM type 1 and type 1 conceptual erasure in Keysword. Has there been a new change?
A keyword resistis a Chaos Ball.

How does this basically work? And Rimuru doesn't resist it?

Sorry, I'm too lazy to read comments, that's why I'm asking.
Time Power is a type 1 conceptual power, type 2 informational power and other things.

And the Keysword can power null this power. And power null is passive.

If you are confuse know benimaru resisted sleep manipulation as a unique skill user, gets layered in ultimate, gets layered in higher lifeforms, gets layered as being HIM and i mean Rimuru
We also talked about how his Aura is death manip read the eos and check his profile properly
Rimuru has layered sleep manipulation, but sleep manipulation does not have a layered at the passive level.
Conceptual level of erasure as he can erase demons who are conceptual lifeforms
If you aren't aware of it, that's your issue
Again, too much misinformation...
So I need to improve the P&A of the profile, nobody reads NA&T.
(Even though some of what you said is true, it is not on the profiles yet.)

Rimuru has layered sleep manipulation, but sleep manipulation does not have a layered at the passive level.

Again, too much misinformation...
So I need to improve the P&A of the profile, nobody reads NA&T.
(Even though some of what you said is true, it is not on the profiles yet.)
When i have time i will help out, just need them to accept cosmology and Veldanava profile and am done.

When i have time i will help out, just need them to accept cosmology and Veldanava profile and am done.
There is no need for help. Light Novel should always be a much, much higher priority. I just want to get some important work done before I forget about the web novel like most people, that's all.

Actually no.

Mainly because of the way Keysword works.

As the page says, it's a more general thing, and only sometimes it's limited (when the power of x character is limited to canceling only x thing)
the page doesn't say that at all
"It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can nullify anything that falls within the phenomena their powers are made to counter."
to say that it can null anything is simply going against the page
The only thing it says on the page about limits is that it would be limited to the strongest thing that the x thing nullified.

And the keysword can nullify Time Power.

It is like
JustANormalPerson01 said it's pretty stupid to think that the kesword couldn't nullify earth manipulation because I don't know, it was never shown.
Define "strong" because power and stats is a thing hax already ignore, it being able to null time power doesn't really tell me that it can null, for example, sleep manipulation, or death manipulation

and i wouldn't say that it is stupid to assume that it can't null something that it hasn't been shown to be able to null, that is how Power Null works on the wiki

"It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can nullify anything that falls within the phenomena their powers are made to counter."
to say that it can null anything is simply going against the page
And you forgot the second part.
It is to be assumed that any negation power has its limitations based on the strongest thing it has nullified,
Let's say a guy powers null magic, it would be NLF to assume he could handle conceptual manipulation if it falls under magic, because this guy has never nullified something that strong.

But if he nullified something as strong as conceptual powers, it wouldn't be NFL assuming he could nullify things he hasn't demonstrated since they aren't that strong.

Like land manipulation.

Define "strong" because power and stats is a thing hax already ignore, it being able to null time power doesn't really tell me that it can null, for example, sleep manipulation, or death manipulation

and i wouldn't say that it is stupid to assume that it can't null something that it hasn't been shown to be able to null, that is how Power Null works on the wiki
That's what the page says. She never says that the ability is limited to what she has demonstrated, in fact she puts the ability in something general.

It just says it's limited to the strongest thing, and I don't think anyone would think that sleep manipulation would be stronger than conceptual powers type 1 and informational powers type 2.

Almost all of Rimuru's passive abilities are used through skills consisting of type 2 information (monster aura, magical aura, demon lord haki etc). The fact that Keysword negates these abilities has already been acknowledged by supporters in the first Xeno Goku vs Web Novel Rimuru matchup.
sleep manipulation, or death manipulation
Doesn't Keysword passively negate things like Fundamental (Type 2) Information and Magical Energy?

Doesn't Keysword passively negate things like Fundamental (Type 2) Information and Magical Energy?
oh wait, Rimuru's stuff is energy based? if so.....i guess the sword just nulls the energy he uses to do all of that, if so, yeah, i guess this is a stomp

And you forgot the second part.

Let's say a guy powers null magic, it would be NLF to assume he could handle conceptual manipulation if it falls under magic, because this guy has never nullified something that strong.

But if he nullified something as strong as conceptual powers, it wouldn't be NFL assuming he could nullify things he hasn't demonstrated since they aren't that strong.

Like land manipulation.
again, define "strong" because i fail to see why something like Death would be weaker than something like, matter manip or something, when both are doing completely different things, what i do want to know is, what is the bar of comparison of "power" between haxes? does one Nulling matter manipulation makes him also null Plant manip for example? more over, what makes a concept "stronger" in this context? by that i mean, what is "strenght" in this context?

That's what the page says. She never says that the ability is limited to what she has demonstrated, in fact she puts the ability in something general.

It just says it's limited to the strongest thing, and I don't think anyone would think that sleep manipulation would be stronger than conceptual powers type 1 and informational powers type 2.
well, i wouldn't say that either is stronger or weaker because both are not based on power in the first place are do completely different things from one another

oh wait, Rimuru's stuff is energy based? if so.....i guess the sword just nulls the energy he uses to do all of that, if so, yeah, i guess this is a stomp
This is not conventional energy... but anyway, since this thread is already 5 pages long, I don't want to explain the entire power system of the verse.

i guess this is a stomp
If you think so too, I'll ask you to close it.

In case anyone has any problems with this.

again, define "strong" because i fail to see why something like Death would be weaker than something like, matter manip or something, when both are doing completely different things, what i do want to know is, what is the bar of comparison of "power" between haxes? does one Nulling matter manipulation makes him also null Plant manip for example? more over, what makes a concept "stronger" in this context? by that i mean, what is "strenght" in this context?
Most likely a staff review will be necessary to clarify this.

Since as you said, there is no "strongest" among hax (even if there are some more, they are not so objective)

Some things are more objective if this all falls into a UES like magic.

This is not conventional energy... but anyway, since this thread is already 5 pages long, I don't want to explain the entire power system of the verse.
This would actually be 2 - 3 pages, but the site has changed and each page now has 40 posts instead of 100.

It's not just magical energy either. Demon Lord Haki, Magical Aura based powers work at the fundamental information. They affect the soul and mind, which consist of type 2 information . It even works on Demons whose original selves are type 3 conceptual beings.
Either way it is ended up getting power null but thanks for the info much appreciated

Well, I asked to close this match and to remove the incon match that is on xeno goku and rimuru's profiles (with unequalized speed it would make everything one-sided for xeno goku)

If anyone disagrees with any of them, just ask for this match to be reopened or something, I don't know.

Thanks for everyone's comments and the character information both sides brought.

Well, I asked to close this match and to remove the incon match that is on xeno goku and rimuru's profiles (with unequalized speed it would make everything one-sided for xeno goku)

If anyone disagrees with any of them, just ask for this match to be reopened or something, I don't know.

Thanks for everyone's comments and the character information both sides brought.
you could always remove the keysword tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back