• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse/Heroes Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because hax ian't AP. 3D hax can affect 3D charactees regardless of their tier (there are also Tier 1 characters who are 3D physically) and 4D hax can affect 4D beings

And are you seriously suggesting that because they have Low 2-C durability, something that bypasses that durability in the first place with 3-D beings wouldn't affect them because they're "protected by 4-D energy"? The main reason dimensionality is so important in determining hax isn't because of their durability but because you're left with an entity literally too big and/or complex to affect in the first place whether or not you can bypass resistance or durability.

A lot of people misunderstand this and mix being Tier 2 with automatically being 4-D or being Low 1-C with automatically being 5-D. A guy with planet-level death-hax can still affect a Low 1-C who's physically 3-D because they aren't protected by that massive existential scope.

To reiterate; the reason we call NLF when someone says Light Yagami can death-hax Infinite Zamasu isn't because he's Low 2-C but because he's literally too vast and incomprehensible to Light on an existential level. If he were human sized then it would work just fine.

Another example: Assuming Light Yagami knows their names, he can kill Xeno Goku just fine despite him being a 2-A, but he can't kill Solaris despite the latter being a 2-C

Akreious said:
Planck69 said:
Dude, being 4-D physically usually means that you're beyond infinitely larger in scope and more complex than a 3-D being by virtue of occupying greater area in every aspect of existence. Dragon Ball characters are still physically 3-D in the sense that their bodies are very much limited to 3 dimensions and of a finite scope and size. Only someone like Zamasu is an exception, despite being weaker than a lot of characters.
So being able to physically punch a Timeline into nothing is not physical?
Being able to physically tank a Multiversal Explosion is not physical?

Your literal 4D life force reinforcing your body is not physical?

The problem here isn't that their bodies are 3D. No, you're completely misreading the fact that these so-called "3D with 4D power" people are quite literally being PROTECTED by 4D Energy.

There should be NO reason why 4D "Energy" should be able to bypass a 3D with 4D power when the 3D body is, I'll repeat it as many times as you want, is protected by said 4D powers.

You cannot get into the nut inside without going through the shell.
first of all a 4D being is much more different then those so called 3D beings with power of 4D

yes you can argue that a 3D can protect himself with a 4D barrier but then you must also understand that a 4D being are usually superior to the powers of these 3D beings that can use 4D energy.

Planck69 is probably correct.

In any case, in uncertain and subjective cases it is probably best to not re-add the matchup results then.

Imagine a 4D body got stabbed by a freaking sword created by normal human, thats dragon ball for you.

Antvasima said:
Planck69 is probably correct.
In any case, in uncertain and subjective cases it is probably best to not re-add the matchup results then.
Okay, which matchups are being tossed into the air, then? Since I have to add them, I'd like to know which matches is suffering from these issues.

Starter Pack said:
So, can someone tell me what key was being used for Simon the Digger in this match?
I'm attempting to add it, but I'm not sure where Simon was when, as is listed in the versus debate, he was 2-B.
Also, this.

@Starter Pack

You made a mistake in Xeno goku Profile, his fight again Super Dimentio should be in his Victories not his Loses

Lord JJJ said:
@Starter Pack
You made a mistake in Xeno goku Profile, his fight again Super Dimentio should be in his Victories not his Loses
I fixed it.

Also, for the third time, what do I do about the Future Warrior vs. Simon the Digger match. What key was being used for Simon?

Okay, I checked the history of the character, and apparently at the time the match was made/concluded, Simon did not even have keys or separate tiers.

Therefore, due to the conditions of SBA, I'll just assume he's at his peak strength in this match, so I'll add it for now, but I'd like some further discussion on it hopefully in the future.

those two dont have any crossover in terms of tier anymore, also simon resists probability manip so the match-up is now a stomp in simon's favour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back