• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xeno Goku (DBH) VS Rimuru (Web Novel) [Third Rematch?]
Batalha-VS-1.jpg

CharacterKey (and equipment)

Son Goku (Xeno)

Ultra God Mission [Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Broken + Keysword]

Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)

End of Series

Why did I make this match?

This match is recreating the previous one.

Apparently this Goku can now interact with type 1 concepts.

So he can probably interact with Rimuru who has AE type 1 (based on concept)

Rules:

Speed: Is Equalized
Everything else: SBA

Votes:

Son Goku (Xeno): (7) @AwkguyDB, @TheGreatBanana, @speedster352, @Undylan, @Greatsage13th, @Killerdrone123, @Dragonite007

Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel):

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I know, I wanted to do it with Xeno because it's a fight that has happened before.

And I was informed that now Xeno Goku can interact with type 1 conceptual.

Furthermore, he can summon guys with time power.
Fair. Even though I think a UTSSJB Goku vs Rimuru would go harder then a Xeno one
how about wait for a debate between both character's supporters first before changing anything?
Aight.

Btw for last match why was it incon? I see speed is unequal, and did it have anything to do with that
It was incon because Goku wouldn't be able to interact with Rimuru, but since Goku had immeasurable speed (uneven speed), Rimuru couldn't do anything either.

What could rimuru have done if speed was equal at that time
If speed was equal rimuru would have killed goku since xeno goku cant interact with rimuru and rimuru can kill him later on but now he can interact with rimuru.I know rimuru has immortality type 9 but I was told that xeno goku has enough range to deal with it

Rimuru type 9 is 2-A range, Xeno Goku has the same range, so he can reach Rimuru. Anyway Dormant Keysword Power Null iirc have like 6 - 7 layers and it now can nullify conceptual abilities. Xeno Goku first move with Keysword is power null and then seal, summoning will be his third move. Idk what Rimuru moves is???

Rimuru type 9 is 2-A range, Xeno Goku has the same range, so he can reach Rimuru. Anyway Dormant Keysword Power Null iirc have like 6 - 7 layers and it now can nullify conceptual abilities. Xeno Goku first move with Keysword is power null and then seal, summoning will be his third move. Idk what Rimuru moves is???
Dormant Keysword cant interact with rimuru tho, cause npi stuf for type 1 nep only the awakened has

No, Xeno Goku only have access to Dormant Keysword, Dormant Keysword don't have Time Power, only Awakened one have it, and by no mean Xeno Goku has access to the Awakened version, seriously i explain all this on profile

And seriously i want to sleep, but you guys keep spread misinformation
Just to be clear, does Goku have the awakened keysword, or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back