• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this match even get added rimuru doesn't have any wincon here
It must have, especially with this thing of increasing the speed of perception and analysis/reactive evolution. But it seems like Rimuru's fans almost don't exist anymore. If others agree that this is a stomp, I may ask for this to be closed later.

Tbf, most End of Story guys first move is unknown, cause it is the end of their story, they almost do nothing or things that is irrelevant

So do you agree that it is a stomp? Or do you want to wait for someone to say something, or something like that?

Anything I ask to close.

So do you agree that it is a stomp? Or do you want to wait for someone to say something, or something like that?

Anything I ask to close.
what you all do need is to wait for the supporters of the other side to come and argue about Rimuru, really, why vote before the supporters can argue for the character in question? if no debate was had with the verse supporters, then i would say that this was a very disonest result, mind you all, i don't know anything about Rimuru at all, but it should be of sensical mind that a discussion with his supporters should be had before deciding anything

what you all do need is to wait for the supporters of the other side to come and argue about Rimuru, really, why vote before the supporters can argue for the character in question? if no debate was had with the verse supporters, then i would say that this was a very disonest result, mind you all, i don't know anything about Rimuru at all, but it should be of sensical mind that a discussion with his supporters should be had before deciding anything
Supporters appeared here (although not many, I think it was just one) who talked about some of Rimuru's powers and what he starts doing, besides, I included this match in the general Tensei discussion.

I know this "fra" thing is annoying, but it happens in a lot of games.

If I want, I don't know, I can try to mark who voted and ask them to withdraw their votes, I don't know.

Supporters appeared here (although not many, I think it was just one) who talked about some of Rimuru's powers and what he starts doing, besides, I included this match in the general Tensei discussion.

I know this "fra" thing is annoying, but it happens in a lot of games.

If I want, I don't know, I can try to mark who voted and ask them to withdraw their votes, I don't know.
hey man, your thread, you control how you want to handle it

the official rule is that 7 votes and then 1 day grace

the thread can remain open but if an opposition manages to convince the vote become 7 above and has more votes then it can be removed or corrected at a later time

The supporters are given time by grace period and that's ample time

Since speed is equalized, i will need to check Goku Resistances to the passives of Rimuru
Although I'll just list them
  • Death manip (conceptually layered)
  • Sleep manip (like unique skill resist (4D)<ultimate, higher degree ultimate < Slime
  • Bfr
  • Conceptual manip type 1 (Life, death and time)
  • Information manipulation type 2 and existence erasure on a conceptual level
  • Confusion inducement etc
If goku doesn't have any resistance to these then its a wincon for rimuru just saying if he does then welp

The attitude of both some Xeno Goku supporters and the OP here is extremely annoying. Despite my extremely simple explanation, no one seems to have read my comment properly. Why would I talk about scenarios that I already know from previous matches don't work? It would be a complete waste of time for me to mention the hundreds of abilities that Rimuru already has that will be disabled by the Passive Layered 4D Powernull. If Xeno Goku against everything I said with the keyword, this is obviously stomp.
passives of Rimuru
Although I'll just list them
  • Death manip
  • Sleep manip
  • Bfr
  • Conceptual manip type 1 (Life, death and time)
  • Information manipulation type 2 and existence erasure on a conceptual level
  • Confusion inducement etc
These are all negated by the keysword...

The attitude of both some Xeno Goku supporters and the OP here is extremely annoying. Despite my extremely simple explanation, no one seems to have read my comment properly. Why would I talk about scenarios that I already know from previous matches don't work? It would be a complete waste of time for me to mention the hundreds of abilities that Rimuru already has that will be disabled by the Passive Layered 4D Powernull. If Xeno Goku against everything I said with the keyword, this is obviously stomp.

Keysword power null wont matter, just said its passive he will get hit before he moves the sword

i don't see where the keysword can Null Death, Confusion and sleep manip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back