• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Thread 58: Shirts are going off and Frieza is a huge fodder now

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO7772 said:
I agree. DB doesn't treat 3A and Low 2C as an infinite gap afterall.
I mean we are the one who are assuming one character is 3-A and other is low 2-C when the show doesn't give f*ck about tiering system in some fan site

It's our fault for taking the show seriously

That's true too. Most time, I prefer more simple lists in verse....

I am aware, but Hit is fodder now there no point in trying to trigger him overt he truth ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

To be honest I won't even be mad, a lot of character get a lot of BS upgrade this arc but poor hit didn't get anything

Goku and vegeta are getting smacked around but they still scale to him. extremely suppressed jiren performed an infinite feat, sure, but for some reason only goku and vegeta scale, when quite a few people shown they aren't infinitely inferior to jiren. 17 can't even get hurt by Low 2-Cs and he's 3-A lol. it was only the suicide attack that done him in, guy didn't take any major damage from toppo or jiren. It was all very minor

Ssr4vegito said:
I thought they only shook the universe
No, they were going to destroy it if they continued.

ZERO7772 said:
I mean we are the one who are assuming one character is 3-A and other is low 2-C when the show doesn't give f*ck about tiering system in some fan site

It's our fault for taking the show seriously
Even people who don't follow this site realise the powerscaling in Super is inconsistent. It's a common complaint on Kanzenshuu.

Looks badass.

And SSJ4 Xeno Goku and SSJB CC Gi Goku both look much better than SSJ4 GT Goku and SSJB DBS Goku.

Agreed

I really like the mixture of Goku's regular Gi and the RoF outfit.

Xeno Goku is self-explanatory. He just looks...awesome.

The shirt is going off in episode 129, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back