• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Thread 58: Shirts are going off and Frieza is a huge fodder now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried about how they're going to tie this with the end of Z.

They're gonna make it so Goku and Vegeta forget UI and lose their God Ki somehow.

And how they never see Beerus and Whis again, and forget the existence of other universes. And the universe shrinks to the size of only 4 galaxies.

I'm starting to doubt they even will.

All of this and we still are behind the end of Z.

Imma just rewatch GT.

ZERO7772 said:
Actually, it's 1 episode if we assume it will take him some time to enter MUI in 129 he will probably get his ass kicked for the majority of 129 before pulling the SS Blanco and still losing......
I doubt he'll lose with SS Blanco

Wow people haven't seen it yet in real action and are already bitching. They also complained about ssj god (why is it like the base form? Why is it so simple?) then after a few years they loved ssj god.

The only reason I even like SSJG is because the way it was portrayed was much more "godly" than SSJB which keeps getting beaten down by most characters.

IMO SSJ4 >>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJG >>>> SSJB

I am the only one anoyed about how the character have infinite stamina? First, Goku use UI wich tire him a good deal, he than use it again and can still use kaio ken and multiple beating from Jiren and continue to fight. Vegeta also use all of his power in a attack and also continu to figth Jiren and this is all after spamming the super syains form all throwout the tournament.

SuperDragoon978 said:
If Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku is "the strongest Goku in history" or whatever, does that make him stronger than Xeno Goku?
Probably.

Although Toei does then to overexaggerate with their statements sometimes. And he definitely doesn't have the feats to match Xeno Goku.

Pppft, I have seen once a fanfiction where Goku defeated the One Above All, so I think Mastered UI is confirmed Tier 0 Goku :D

Lmao the scene where he dodge Jiren and punch him like nothing was so satisfying, also next episode we finally get shirtless Goku

ZERO7772 said:
Lmao the scene where he doge Jiren and punch him like nothing was so satisfying, also next episode we finally get shirtless Goku
Doge
Sorry I had to.

RIP vegeta but we are going into overdrive folks!

edit: WELP that out-of-dimension speed line tho

WELP, jiren is stomping UI omen goku next episode. Seems like jiren was holding back MASSIVELY still. Now I'm curious if goku can even win on his own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back