• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Thread 58: Shirts are going off and Frieza is a huge fodder now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Sayian Blanco is canon now wtf with this universe? also this is lame i prefer the previous design

Why must every damn transformation have different hair color is super?

ZERO7772 said:
Super Sayian Blanco is canon now wtf with this universe? also this is lame i prefer the previous design

Why must every damn transformation have different hair color is super?
Pitiful really. That's the same pose as SSG too. *sighs*

GOHAN BLANCO CIEN POR CIENTO => FULL POWER GRANDE PADRE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GOHAN BLANCO >>>>>>>>>>>>>> GOKU BLANCO.

Japs will buy those toys even if they changed his shoes color as new form burh, if fans pay you tons of money with half-ass design and story why should you bother? also, the one who came with SS Blanco must demand copyright strike right now

I mean every single Super Saiyan is a different color, that's not exactly lazy.

SUPER SAIYAN COLORS - SOLVED? A Dragonball Discussion
SUPER SAIYAN COLORS - SOLVED? A Dragonball Discussio

srsly shut up Matt because if I explode I will wite wall of text to rant about this shit

(ÒâÄÓ▓áþøèÓ▓á)ÒâÄÕ¢íÔö╗ÔöüÔö╗

Actually, MasakoX's color theory makes some sense lol

At least the anime design looks so much better than the manga design

Was 2 new forms in one arc over the span of a few episodes really necessary? All the forms are getting really ridiculous at this point in my opinion. They already had a thing going with Goku's Ultra Instinct improving each time. They could've just had him beat Jiren that way if they need him to win.

I'd absolutely love to see Goku asspull 2 new forms yet still lose to this guy. It'd be hilarious and really unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back