• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Son Goku's Profile (Anime) Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
Well, this could be very controversal, i mean very good or bad. After so many time visiting DBS Goku profile, i'm really sad that the profile is kinda bad in Power and Ability section, it can cause confusion to people who don't know the verse enough, and the lack of scan is killing me. For such an iconic and popular character, his profile should have better care. Thus i overhaul it

The Main Problem which I overhaul:
1. The lack of scan, i already add scan for major abilities like Time Stop resistance, Analytical Prediction, Regen, and some others as you guys can see on my blog
2. Making a proper explaination/description for his ability, some abilities explaination and description somewhat confusing and misleading. For example: Resistance to Time Stop (Repeatedly resisted Hit's attempts to freeze him in time until Hit powered up further, as a Super Saiyan Blue with Kaio-ken x10 and retains this resistance in stronger forms); This is, by all mean wrong, he never repeatedly resist Hit timeskip, he resist it only one time and then got haxed again
3. Making proper tab, as you guys can see, i made many tab, each form have each tab, because it will correctly show what kind of ability he have and demonstrated in in each of his many transformation, like he only have Regeneration (Mid-Low; as shown here) and Resistance to Extrasensory Perception (Cannot be sensed by beings lesser than a God) in God Form; or Greater Reactive Power Level (Constantly evolving in mid-fight, Piccolo stated that with every strike Goku become strongers, fasters), Heat Generation (Generated intense heat when he in this form, but likely not combat applicable), Instinctive Reaction, Limited Air Manipulation (Goku can punch the air to launch a barrage of air attacks) in both UI-Sign- and Perfected UI, and many others
4. Shorten his AP, Dura, Striking Strength, Speed section. I merged Third UI and Perfected Ui into one key, back then it was two separate keys which i think kinda redundant
5. Some minor fix like his Stamina section was fixed in order to reflect the new standard in displaying stamina on profile, some addition in his Intelligence section, and his Summary as Dragon Ball Minus and Broly Movie debunk the entire notion of Goku was sent to Earth do destroy it, now we know that Bardock sent him there to protect him from Frieza and escape the possible destruction of Planet Vegeta, this should also extend to his DBZ Manga profile

Well, this is all, thank you add for participating my thread ;)

Last edited:
It was decided time ago we should split Toei Goku page... not all the movies are canon to each other, neither all the movies are canon to the anime.

He doesnt show regen often

Analytical prediction is just hit being easily predicted. Predicting simple attacks is not an ability

No scans for half the abilities, like barriers blocking poison

He should get time manipulation resistance, not just time stop. Hit's profile lists time manip

I disagree with removing Resistance to Time Stop. We had several discussion about this and the latest one was a staff thread.
I don't remove it bro, it is in Super Saiyan God & Blue tab, the reason is he never resist it in base, only in SSBKKx10, in base and blue he predict it to counter, but when Hit evolution got out of hand (lmao) he go up to SSBKKx10 and outright resist it

Just do what I did

Make these keys and have it be like

Universe Survival Saga (pre-breaking limits) | Universe Survival Saga (post-breaking limits)/broly saga

Frist one has UI -sign- 1,2 and second one has him after UI -sign- 2 with UI -sign- 3 and PUI

Just do what I did

Make these keys and have it be like

Universe Survival Saga (pre-breaking limits) | Universe Survival Saga (post-breaking limits)/broly saga

Frist one has UI -sign- 1,2 and second one has him after UI -sign- 2 with UI -sign- 3 and PUI
I keep the key like the current profile, what i focus was the ability and power section, it is bad and somewhat misleading, as some ability is exclusive to a certain form, or Goku only displays those abilities in that form. For example he only resist Hit hax in SSBKKx10, while the current profile make it like he resist it in all of his forms

Last edited:
Last edited:
Surprised this is taken this much lolol when it seems so clear cut

Anyways overall agree and adding scans for context is always an appreciated plus 1

add scans to the ap, speed, and durability section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
803304707468427284.webp

I like the tab structure, its much better to read compared to the previous one. Good job on that.

Universe level, Universe level+ (In Ultra Instinct -Sign-, he traded blows with a heavily suppressed Jiren
I would replace it to this to make it more consistent with the rest of the justifications. What does the sign part mean again?
Universe level in base, Universe level+ In Ultra Instinct mode (he traded blows with a heavily suppressed Jiren

Speed section needs justifications for a few things. Why does the second key have "likely far higher"? I know you didn't write that, but it would be helpful. Also the other keys need to at least include something like "fast as before" or "faster than before"

Overall, after glancing through it, it looks more or less fine. But adding as many scans to it as possible would be even better.

I like the tab structure, its much better to read compared to the previous one. Good job on that.

I would replace it to this to make it more consistent with the rest of the justifications. What does the sign part mean again?

Speed section needs justifications for a few things. Why does the second key have "likely far higher"? I know you didn't write that, but it would be helpful. Also the other keys need to at least include something like "fast as before" or "faster than before"

Overall, after glancing through it, it looks more or less fine. But adding as many scans to it as possible would be even better.
1. -Sign- mean, yeah, incomplete, is other name is Omen. The meaning behind it is, Goku showing Sign of Ultra Instinct thus the name -Sign-
2. Likely far higher is because of SSJRyu calc blog which linked in the line itself (At least 196 quadrillion c, likely far higher)
3. About scan, well.......i doubt stats section need that much scan, cuz we know this is Dragon Ball, but i will try
4. About AP part, i think just leave it be, people will know that he is 3-A in all his form except UI, same with Post-second UI and Broly saga, people will know that he only Low 2-C from SSB onward

Also, if this revision is passed, would somebody be willing to clean up all of Vietthai's spelling, grammar, and sentence structure errors?
So about this...

(Vietthai usually has problems in these areas.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back