• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Son Goku's Profile (Anime) Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I can see the blog. But a bit of explanation would be better. But ig its fine
There's a statement by Vegeta that growing in power also means growing in speed, thus every time someone grows in power without a known multiplier, they get also get unquantifiably faster. Which adds up to "far higher" (and it also accounts for a bunch of lowballs that Ryu did in his blog iirc)

Thank you. Given that this is an important profile page, we probably need a bit more staff input before the changes can be applied though.

Or can somebody remind me of the intended changes, so I can gauge how controversial they are?

Okay. Tell me here when you are done, and be careful with the spelling please.

Regarding why Son Goku was sent to Earth: I thought that it was because he was supposed to kill its population. Is this inaccurate?
This was retconned in db minus and later the same scene from minus was adapted in db super broly movie

Regarding why Son Goku was sent to Earth: I thought that it was because he was supposed to kill its population. Is this inaccurate?
Dragon Ball Minus and Broly Movie debunk the entire notion of Goku was sent to Earth to destroy it, now we know that Bardock sent him there to protect him from Frieza and escape the possible destruction of Planet Vegeta, this should also extend to his DBZ Manga profile

Okay. He is a bit of a mixture of Sun Wukong and Superman then.

Okay. He is a bit of a mixture of Sun Wukong and Superman then.
Well, Dragon Ball initially was inspired from Jorney to the West which feature Sun Wukong, and Son Goku is japanese name of Sun Wukong

Also, can you change the summary of his DBZ manga and Chou profile into the new one like DBS Anime Goku, Minus and Broly Movie also canon to them

He would probably have been a dumber version of Vegeta, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back