• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Jiren and Co. Upgrade via Void Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me? That's a bit uncalled for. I did read the arguments that were posted back to me.

If this is only affecting anime continuity, then fine, though I still think it's a stretch. The God of Destruction did fight each other, but it's not confirmed they fought each other with Universe-destroying energy as far as I'm aware.
why not put a possibly 2C then?

Pretty sure the difference between dc and ap is only taken into account when talking about harming other characters, not destroying structures

Could be wrong, idk
Eh no.

Difference between AP and DC is that AP is the energy value of said DC attack, not the range aspect.

The God of Destruction did fight each other, but it's not confirmed they fought each other with Universe-destroying energy as far as I'm aware.
???

Did you watch the scene where they fought? They're literally coated in a purple aura and they change the color of the environment around them to a purple hue as well, throwing out powerful attacks left and right, all under the intention of proving their superiority to the other universes for Zen-Oh's enjoyment (in Liquiir's words), and with one of the Supreme Kais showing concerns that they might be taking it too far after the all throw out three strong attacks at each other; is that not them using "Universe-destroying energy"?

???

Did you watch the scene where they fought? They're literally coated in a purple aura and they change the color of the environment around them to a purple hue as well, throwing out powerful attacks left and right, all under the intention of proving their superiority to the other universes for Zen-Oh's enjoyment (in Liquiir's words), and with one of the Supreme Kais showing concerns that they might be taking it too far after the all throw out three strong attacks at each other; is that not them using "Universe-destroying energy"?
Did they say that they could destroy the Universe there?

Did they say that they could destroy the Universe there?
No, but why would they need to? We don't need a statement for something we already know they can do, that's pretty pointless.

Gods of Destruction engaging in combat will result in their universes being destroyed; that much we already know. Hell, Beerus and Champa literally shouting at each other kickstarted the universe destruction in Episode 70.

Please tell me this is a joke.
No. I was just looking for confirmation that they were fighting each other with Universe-destroying levels of energy at the time. If it is just being assumed that is the case, then fair enough.

No. I was just looking for confirmation that they were fighting each other with Universe-destroying levels of energy at the time. If it is just being assumed that is the case, then fair enough.
Maybe you should actually watch the series first in detail before asking questions like these? You're not making yourself look very good on this Damage, and that's terribly disappointing.

Maybe you should actually watch the series first in detail before asking questions like these? You're not making yourself look very good on this Damage, and that's terribly disappointing.
Dude, I'm literally just asking questions, there is nothing wrong with this whatsoever.

I'll change back to neutral and just let this play out.

Dude, I'm literally just asking questions, there is nothing wrong with this whatsoever.
Questions easily answered by watching that one specific episode dude. Everything is laid out in front of you, and still you choose to ask such asinine questions.

I'll change back to neutral and just let this play out.
Should've just done that from step 1.

@KLOL506; I don't care. I'll ask any thread-relevant question I feel like. Now, carry on with the thread.

As far 3 agreed, and 3 are neutral (only staff votes including Damage vote)​

Unless some votes are not included and not listed

But there are more than 26+ votes for agreements (there are even more votes but are not listed), six neutral, and nine disagreements.

So ya, I think this can be applied since no staff member disagreed as far.

Last edited:
Actually as far 3 agreed and 3 are neutral (only staff votes including Damage vote)
Unless there are some votes that are not included and not listed

But there are more than 26+ votes for agreements (there are even more votes but are not listed) and 6 neutral and 9 disagreements.

So ya, I think this can be implemented tho since no staff disagreed as far.
W for the team

As far 3 agreed, and 3 are neutral (only staff votes including Damage vote)​

Unless some votes are not included and not listed

But there are more than 26+ votes for agreements (there are even more votes but are not listed), six neutral, and nine disagreements.

So ya, I think this can be applied since no staff member disagreed as far.
Daddy goku will get promoted 😍

Any fight between gods has universe destroy energy. This was shown in BOG arc, when champa came to beerus planet and during the baseball game

Tbh, we should wait for AKM and donttalkDT. Their opinions are highly appreciated in this matter, since this seems to be a significant upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back