• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ3 Goku/Innocent Majin Buu issue & Jiren scaling to the GoD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't Restrained Jiren, UIO1 Goku, and those more powerful have Low Multiversal range for affecting the WoV while the triple GoD fight didn't?

Base Gohan did better against Gamma 1 than Piccolo in Base did against Gamma 2, he should get the same tier as Base Piccolo
Hella agree with this I think this should be done if it’s okay with the staff in the crt since SSJ Gohan is also 2-C and Base Gohan basically had good showings of his base power being similar to that with the gammas

Three individuals whose power can reach across multiple universes couldn't affect the World of Void whilst Jiren could. Sounds like a range feat
nope, their POWER couldn't affect it, there is nothing about range here

Shouldn't they get 2-C range anyway for the numerous statements of superiority?
superiority in power, not range, unless you have a statement of them having better range that is

You could argue that WoV is larger than a baseline 2 universe 2-C structure given that 3 GoDs, with just 2 of them capable of destroying 2 Universes if they fight didn't even shake the World of Void.

The Grand Priest created the WoV specifically so the ToP participants can use their full power without risking damage to the universes. GP also certainly knew that there's going to be multiple GoD level fighters there. (At the very least Toppo, who literally becomes a GoD, and also Jiren who is far stronger than Toppo and probably most of the GoDs.) So if the GP knew that there's going to be multiple GoD level fighters, he would definitely make a realm larger than a baseline 2 universe 2-C structure.

Base Gohan did better against Gamma 1 than Piccolo in Base did against Gamma 2, he should get the same tier as Base Piccolo
In addition, Base Gohan blocked a test punch from Base Piccolo. Of course, it was still a test punch, but it might help a bit

Thing is, Gamma 1 while still holding back and having not reacted to Gohan (unlike when he's a Super Saiyan) utterly trashed the Saiyan

Unlike Gohan, Piccolo has the luxury of being pretty much confirmed to have taken 2-C strikes from Gamma 2, who he could discern was hitting him with power on the level of Super Saiyan Blue the last time he saw it

Thing is, Gamma 1 while still holding back and having not reacted to Gohan (unlike when he's a Super Saiyan) proceeds to utterly shitstomp the Saiyan

Unlike Gohan, Piccolo has the luxury of being pretty much confirmed to have taken 2-C strikes from Gamma 2, who he could discern was hitting him with power on the level of Super Saiyan Blue the last time he saw it
Base Gohan still held his own against a Gamma 1 who was more serious than Gamma 2 was against Piccolo.

Scaling chain
Baseline 2-C =< 2 GoDs clashing < 3 GoDs clashing < Restrained Jiren < UIO1 Goku < UIO2 Goku < Enraged Kefla < "Hint-of full power" Jiren < UIO3 Goku ~ Full Power Jiren < PUI Goku < Limit Breaker Jiren < Enraged PUI Goku

Where do we put Late-ToP/Post ToP SSB Goku?

No, because since 3 staff agreed to it, we'll hopefully be ready if anyone decides to abuse their power and break the rules just because they feel like it.
I think I could create a rule again, not to try to downgrade the verse or change it, I have no doubt that someone will do that later.

Scaling chain
Baseline 2-C =< 2 GoDs clashing < 3 GoDs clashing < Restrained Jiren < UIO1 Goku < UIO2 Goku < Enraged Kefla < "Hint-of full power" Jiren < UIO3 Goku ~ Full Power Jiren < PUI Goku < Limit Breaker Jiren < Enraged PUI Goku

Where do we put Late-ToP/Post ToP SSB Goku?
I'm not opposed to this, but it's bit funny that Beerus could be:

3 GoDs clashing <<<<<<<<< Beerus.

I'm not opposed to this, but it's bit funny that Beerus could be:

3 GoDs clashing <<<<<<<<< Beerus.
I mean, the aftershock of their clash shouldn't be considered their limit.

When Beerus and Champa fought, they weren't affected by the shockwaves from their fight, they were only hurt by each other.

Vados (aka my #1 waifu until I saw Xenoverse 3 manga Chronoa) never even implied that a fight between Beerus and Champa would kill them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back