• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Jiren and Co. Upgrade via Void Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will copy what I posted in the DB discussion thread.

How did that 2-C crt get accepted? UIO has several statements that he's below the god's of destruction. UIO 2 has the narrator state that he's trying to approach the realm of the gods and UIO 3 is confirmed to be weaker. The show had Vegeta make a speech cheering Goku to "Trespass into the domain of the Gods" by turning into Mui. UIO > 3 Gods of destruction is laughable.

If shaking the world of void makes you superior than 3 gods of destruction that we have no proof were going all out then that would make Jiren's entire status nothing special. God Toppo, SSBE Vegeta, and Kefla at the very least would be much stronger than a God of Destruction. Toppo's hakai feat itself outclasses all the others feats in the tournament and surpasses MUI and limit breaker Jiren with this logic.

Also has has anyone ever defined why two gods of destruction fighting would mean the destruction of their universes. Is it because of power, hakai, or their status as gods of destruction. Because in power MUI Goku and Jiren never shook the world of void from what I remember. God Toppo with both the power level of a GoD and hakai did not threaten the WoV by clashing fists with Vegeta. By peoples arguments Toppo who is a GoD should not have Ki control for some reason. None of the GoDs can control their power apparently. Beerus saying that Toppo's control over his power was still that of a novice didn't happen.

Don't know why it was closed again, but I actually made my comment right before this thread was closed by LordTracer. And it's not like I am coming in a thread that has been closed for multiple days just to reopen it. The discussion can still happen, and it did. A few people changed their stance and a few new people commented. If a thread has been accepted for flawed reasons and the changes have been published, people can still come and disagree with it in the same thread. This isn't happening for the first time and won't be the last either.

Anyway, before this thread is concluded and closed properly, there should be a comment confirming whether the changes were reverted. As I see it, there was only one thread mod (LordTracer) in favor of these changes. Myself, Damage and Maverick are against it. And DDM was fine with the edits being reverted. So have the edits been reverted yet?

@Starter_Pack care to explain why you locked it again?

I was attempting to simply perform my duty as was requested, but apparently I made incorrect assumptions on this matter. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back