• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ3 Goku/Innocent Majin Buu issue & Jiren scaling to the GoD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus is just from the main character’s universe built different
I mean the manga supports him being one of the top GoD's.

Also, what do you think of Base SH Gohan being the same tier as Base SH Piccolo for doing better against a semi-casual Gamma 1 than Base Piccolo did against a casual Gamma 2?

I'm not opposed to this, but it's bit funny that Beerus could be:

3 GoDs clashing <<<<<<<<< Beerus.
Iirc in the DBS Broly LN, it’s stated that Beerus is the strongest God of Destruction

I’m not sure if I can access it now, I’ll definitely try to, but I thought this was worth noting

I got ahold of it and this statement does not appear to exist

That said, the existence of a power hierarchy among the Gods of Destruction still makes plenty sense. Some will be stronger than others

Great!

But before this thread is closed, I'd like to propose once again that Base SH Gohan be boosted to 2-C FRA.
Again, I'm in agreement with this

@DarkDragonMedeus @DemonGodMitchAubin Sorry to ping but does this seem okay to you guys? I pinged you two since you commented on the thread. The reasoning for Base Super Hero Gohan being 2-C is that he could briefly fight a suppressed Gamma 1 better than Piccolo could fight a suppressed Gamma 2 (with the Gammas being equal to one another), and that he could block a test punch from Piccolo

Also we should totally add in a weakness for Super Hero Gohan that he can't see very well in his base form without his glasses

Again, I'm in agreement with this

@DarkDragonMedeus @DemonGodMitchAubin Sorry to ping but does this seem okay to you guys? I pinged you two since you commented on the thread. The reasoning for Base Super Hero Gohan being 2-C is that he could briefly fight a suppressed Gamma 1 better than Piccolo could fight a suppressed Gamma 2 (with the Gammas being equal to one another), and that he could block a test punch from Piccolo

Also we should totally add in a weakness for Super Hero Gohan that he can't see very well in his base form without his glasses
Yeah, Base Gohan actually matched some blows with a semi-casual, semi-serious Gamma 1.

A very casual Gamma 2 was easily overwhelming Base Piccolo.

Shouldn't Zeno/Grand Priest get possible 2-B, since it has been stated he can easily destroy all the 12 universes. So it isn't a big assumption that he only used 1% of his power. Also because Beerus and Champa can destroy two universes and Zeno should than be logically several 10,000's of times since Beerus fears Zeno so much.

Shouldn't Zeno/Grand Priest get possible 2-B, since it has been stated he can easily destroy all the 12 universes. So it isn't a big assumption that he only used 1% of his power. Also because Beerus and Champa can destroy two universes and Zeno should than be logically several 10,000's of times since Beerus fears Zeno so much.
no matter the multiplier, it doesn't change tiers in tier high 3-A and above

None of this is factual and it's all rooted in headcanon as far as we know.

Zeno is just 2-C

I appreciate the hustle but this ain't it chief.

Does this mean 2-C Fat Gotenks and the possibility of 2-C Base Goten and 2-C Base Trunks, given they fought alongside Super Saiyan Gohan and Ultimate Piccolo? And the part where Ultimate Piccolo couldn't even damage Max's head when Fat Gotenks' body could? Even if you argue that was force from Gamma 1, Fat Gotenks still had the durability to withstand it said force.

And yes, I'm being serious. If Base Gohan is meant to be 2-C then I don't see how Base Goten and Base Trunks are really inconsistent at that point. Or Fat Gotenks.

2-C Gotenks is possible but hell no to 2-C Goten and Trunks individually. No way Goten and Trunks is even close to Base Gohan.

Though it would be funny if they are. Universe 7 just casually having kids who can beat up GoDs for some reason.

Now that I think of it, Earth is one of the most busted mortal planets on the series.

It's home to 4 fighters who are stronger than at least 3 GoDs combining their powers together (2-C). (Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan.) And they are close friends to another beyond GoD-tier dude (Broly), it's also home to a scientist who can make three GoD-tier Android fighters (Gamma 1, Gamma 2, and Cell Max) there's also another or maybe even two Androids that's possibly in the GoD-tier. (A17 and A18). It's also home to two Saiyan kids who is at least as strong as Buu Saga Goku was, some humans who can beat up Namek Saga Frieza (one of which has an attack that can somewhat damage a 2-C), a scientist that's smart enough to create an actual time machine. It also has a set of Dragon Balls just for itself. And the planet itself being favored by an actual GoD.

No 2-C underdogs; Goten, Trunks, Krillin, and Android 18 will not be upgraded to 2-C. Just Piccolo, Gohan, and the Gamma brothers will be within the same tier as Cell MAX.

DBS: SH scaling?
Assuming the Gamma brothers are equal to SSB post-Top Goku.

Baseline 2-C <= (Could be stronger than baseline 2-C but unsure) Base Piccolo < Base Gohan < SS Gohan (50x over base) < PU Piccolo < Gamma 1 and 2 (Post ToP SSB Goku level) < PU Gohan < Orange Piccolo < Cell Max < Beast Gohan.

That seems off given Krillin only ever does anything to Cell Max via an ambush and a Solar Flare and 18 was nearly caught (and likely killed) by Cell Max. Comparatively Goten and Trunks actually fight Cell Max by themselves briefly, do well and are depicted as consistently keeping up with SS1 Gohan and Ultimate Piccolo. Not to mention the scaling for a failed fusion to nearly kill Cell Max when Ultimate Piccolo could do nothing. It seems silly to argue they aren't at least relative when Krillin only gets off cheapshots and tricks and 18 is nearly killed.

Comparatively while the wiki claims Gohan was training in secret, said training was for one technique and the entire point of the movie is that Gohan was rusty and lost his warrior spirit beforehand, to the extent that he needed a rage moment to regain Ultimate, meaning Gohan wasn't training enough to maintain his power and instincts.That's when Goten is stated in a guidebook to have similar potential to Gohan.

In other words, there is nothing indicating their scaling is some sort of outlier or shouldn't count.

But hey, that's a bit off-topic and I don't care enough to argue it more. Just pointing out that if Base Gohan is 2-C then there is no reason Goten and Trunks wouldn't be.

Iirc in the DBS Broly LN, it’s stated that Beerus is the strongest God of Destruction

I’m not sure if I can access it now, I’ll definitely try to, but I thought this was worth noting
Didn't Goku black himself say Beerus was the strongest/most troublesome GoD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back